|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, Hal visits Reg's booth in order to purchase what item?
(a) A biscuit.
(b) A scone.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A newspaper.
2. Once Hal introduces herself to the Westaway family, who speaks up to add that she is "Maud's daughter" (91)?
(d) Mr. Treswick.
3. In Chapter 20, Hal overhears Harding telling Mitzi that which character had included the words "Apres moi, le deluge" (163) in her final letter to him?
4. What types of birds attack Mr. Treswick's car as he and Hal approach Trepassen House?
5. One of the reasons Hal believes the letter about Trepassen House to have been a mistake is because her maternal grandmother's first name had been what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hal does NOT name which of the following clients' problems when she considers the ways she is able to help them?
2. In what century was the oldest part of Trepassen House constructed, according to Harding?
3. Which character urges Hal in Chapter 24 to use the night to think over the contents of Hester's will?
4. Abel is not particularly angry about the contents of his mother Hester's will because he says he had been cut off how many years before?
5. Hal's tattoo on her side and back pictures what sort of bird?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)