|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are featured in the only photograph Abel gives to Hal?
2. Harding invites Hal into what room to have tea when she arrives back at Trepassen House?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The parlor.
(c) The study.
(d) The dining room.
3. For about how many minutes do Harding and Abel ask questions of Hal in Chapter 13 once she has been introduced to them?
4. How many miles lie between Trepassen House and the village of St. Piran?
5. When Hal begins to read the diary she finds wrapped in a tea towel, she starts with an entry dated with what month?
Short Answer Questions
1. Abel takes what action before Hal can complete his tarot reading?
2. In what country does Ezra live full-time?
3. In what century was the oldest part of Trepassen House constructed, according to Harding?
4. Besides the main course, what other food is served at the dinner featured in Chapter 25?
5. Lizzie reports that she had been how old when she first started to work at Trepassen House?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)