|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the associates of the Rat Man that Thomas meets in Chapter 58?
(a) Aris Jones and Chancellor Paige.
(b) Dr. Wright and Dr. Christensen.
(c) Dr. Stevens and Dr. Anderson.
(d) Chancellor Paige and Dr. Stevens.
2. Who takes Thomas and the pilot to the abandoned hangar where the Bergs are held in Chapter 53?
(a) Aris Jones.
(c) Dr. Wright.
3. What begins opening as Thomas and the others escape in the end of Chapter 69?
(a) Beetle blades.
(b) The door to the dungeon.
(c) Griever pods.
(d) Zombie coffins.
4. What weapon does Janson use to threaten Thomas and the others with as they flee in Chapter 72?
(a) A lariat.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A Launcher.
(d) A knife.
5. Teresa says in Chapter 44 that WICKED does not intend to stop the Trials until they get what?
(a) The Flare.
(b) The secret to youth.
(c) The truth of the Grievers.
(d) Their blueprint.
6. For how long do Thomas and his friends stay in the Berg while making plans in Chapter 42?
(a) Two days.
(b) One week.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Four days.
7. What is written on Newt's note that Thomas finally reads in Chapter 41?
(a) "Don't trust Teresa. Only trust me and Chancellor Paige."
(b) "Don't return to the Maze no matter what."
(c) "Brenda is a traitor."
(d) "Kill me. If you've ever been my friend, kill me."
8. What is the first piece of paper that Thomas removes from the manila folder in Chapter 63?
(a) A map of the WICKED complex.
(b) A keycard that opens all doors in the complex.
(c) A list of passwords to the Maze.
(d) A poem.
9. What color is Newt's hair?
10. What weapon is Thomas armed with when he returns to WICKED's headquarters in Chapter 54?
(a) A Launcher.
(b) A knife.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A Griever.
11. Who is the leader of the Right Arm?
12. What creatures does Thomas recall battling in the Maze in Chapter 52?
(d) Beetle blades.
13. In Chapter 41, Thomas laments the loss of Newt, saying that he had been there for Thomas since he entered what setting?
(a) The Underground.
(b) The Station.
(c) The White Room.
(d) The Maze.
14. Who is told to get Thomas sedated when he arrives in the operating room in Chapter 61?
15. What is Thomas brought to eat by the doctors in Chapter 60?
(a) French onion soup.
(d) Steak and lobster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose death does Thomas recall as they pass the Griever pods in Chapter 67?
2. Where in the compound do Thomas and his friends find Newt in Chapter 37?
3. From whom is the letter that Thomas takes from the manila envelope in Chapter 63?
4. When Gally describes the members of the Right Arm to Thomas in Chapter 52, he claims that the members are NOT what?
5. What does the woman announce after the alarm has sounded in Chapter 60?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)