|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 41, Thomas laments the loss of Newt, saying that he had been there for Thomas since he entered what setting?
(a) The Maze.
(b) The Station.
(c) The White Room.
(d) The Underground.
2. By what means of transportation have Thomas and his friends been brought to the Right Arm gathering in Chapter 43?
(a) By train.
(b) By van.
(c) By bus.
(d) By plane.
3. What is the name of the Med-jack that greets Thomas and his friends in the Glade in Chapter 68?
4. Who has taken the guard's Launcher after the fight in Chapter 46?
5. Who attacks the guard carrying weapons in Chapter 45?
6. What does Thomas beg Newt to do in Chapter 55?
(a) To kill Thomas.
(b) To kill himself.
(c) To go to the Right Arm's headquarters.
(d) To come with him.
7. Who begins to take charge of organizing the area in the forest where the Immunes have decided to live in Chapter 73?
8. At least how many people have made it out of the Maze in Chapter 71?
9. How do Thomas and the pilot travel to the hangar and the Berg in Chapter 54?
(a) By bus.
(b) By train.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By van.
10. Who is the lead engineer for the biggest arms manufacturer in the world that Gally describes in Chapter 52?
(a) Chancellor Paige.
(b) Dr. Wright.
(c) Charlotte Chiswell.
(d) Aris Jones.
11. What message do the guards relay from Newt to Thomas and his friends in the end of Chapter 36?
(a) Newt has asked them to come in.
(b) Newt has told them to get lost.
(c) Newt has said he is imprisoned.
(d) Newt has left the building.
12. Who is in scrubs and a surgical mask when Thomas is brought to the procedure room in Chapter 60?
(a) Dr. Wright.
(b) Dr. Anderson.
(c) Dr. Christensen.
(d) Dr. Ross.
13. Who does Thomas order to cover the rear as he leads the Immunes from the Glade in Chapter 68?
(a) Minho, Jorge, and Gally.
(b) Brenda and Teresa.
(c) Chancellor Paige and Gally.
(d) Janson and Gally.
14. What does Minho call Teresa when Thomas returns after talking to her in Chapter 45?
(a) An ally.
(b) A beacon.
(c) A goddess.
(d) A traitor.
15. Thomas tells Minho in Chapter 47 that Minho once said Thomas should be named what?
(a) The Keeper of the Fighters.
(b) The Keeper of the Maze.
(c) The Keeper of the Runners.
(d) The Keeper of the Glade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Janson use to threaten Thomas and the others with as they flee in Chapter 72?
2. What is written on the cover of the manila folder next to Thomas's bed in Chapter 63?
3. What does the deranged woman in the Central Zone say to Thomas in Chapter 37?
4. Whose death does Thomas recall as they pass the Griever pods in Chapter 67?
5. What does Minho warn Thomas as he walks away in the beginning of Chapter 44?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)