|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66 - 73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has left Thomas and his friends a note in the Berg in Chapter 34?
2. Where are Thomas and his friends pricked by a needle to be tested for the virus upon entering Denver?
(a) On the fingertip.
(b) On the neck.
(c) On the wrist.
(d) On the forehead.
3. What are the guards no longer carrying when they encounter Thomas and his friends to escape to the Berg in Chapter 40?
(a) Their cop screens.
(b) Their hats.
(c) Their Launchers.
(d) Their backpacks.
4. Thomas tells his friends in Chapter 8 that Brenda told Thomas only to trust her and whom?
(a) Chancellor Paige.
(b) Dr. Wright.
(d) Dr. Christensen.
5. Who shoots the Crank that attacks Thomas with a Launcher in Chapter 39?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Thomas not incredibly fearful when he observes the fight between the tester and the infected man in Chapter 30?
2. What is the robotic creature that is spying on Thomas and his friends as they make their escape in Chapter 13?
3. Who has signed the note that the stranger hands to Thomas in Denver in Chapter 23?
4. Who suggests taking the female guard as a hostage in Chapter 13?
5. Where do Thomas and his friends go to eat in the beginning of Chapter 29?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)