|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Newt intend to stay while Thomas and the others enter Denver in Chapter 22?
(a) In the Griever pods.
(b) On the Berg.
(c) At WICKED's headquarters.
(d) In the Maze.
2. What is the name of the drug that people use to slow brain function and thus the spread of the Flare?
3. What are the large doors made of that Thomas and his friends face when exiting the Berg in Chapter 23?
4. What does "VCT" refer to in the novel?
(a) Viral Contraction Testing.
(b) Visual Concentration Test.
(c) Viral Contagion Threat.
(d) Virtual Contraption Tank.
5. How do Thomas and his friends travel to the address listed on the paper given to Thomas by the stranger in Chapter 24?
(a) By train.
(b) By bus.
(c) By walking.
(d) By taxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. After how many days in the isolation room does the door open to Thomas in Chapter 1?
2. Who attempts to get Thomas outside when the Red Shirt takes him captive in Chapter 31?
3. What are the people infected with the Flare virus called?
4. Who suggests taking the female guard as a hostage in Chapter 13?
5. Why does the Red Shirt take Thomas as a captive in Chapter 31?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)