|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does WICKED stand for in the novel?
(a) World in Catastrophe, Killzone Experiment Department.
(b) World Intelligence Company for Kindness Engergy Development.
(c) World Insider Corporation for Kinetic Energy Development.
(d) Western Intelligence Covert Kindness Experiment Department.
2. What is the nickname for those who are immune to the Flare virus?
(d) Beetle blades.
3. Where does Thomas go with his mother when he is on his bike in his dream in Chapter 9?
(a) To a pond.
(b) To Denver.
(c) To the ocean.
(d) To a church.
4. Who first calls out to Thomas when he comes to the auditorium in Chapter 4?
5. What is Thomas doing with his mother in his dream in Chapter 9?
(a) Reading poetry.
(b) Sitting in church.
(c) Running on a beach.
(d) Eating breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the man from WICKED come for Thomas in his dream in Chapter 9?
2. What color is the room where Thomas is being kept in Chapter 1?
3. Who does Thomas describe vanishing from sight after their rescue on the giant Berg in Chapter 1?
4. Who is the technician that is called in to perform the procedure on Thomas in Chapter 11?
5. From what narrative perspective is The Death Cure related?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)