|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is printed on the posters that Thomas notes while traveling through Denver in Chapter 24?
(a) "WICKED is evil."
(b) "Do Not Enter the Maze."
(c) "Chancellor Paige Loves You."
(d) "WICKED is good."
2. Who attempts to get Thomas outside when the Red Shirt takes him captive in Chapter 31?
3. Who is looking at Thomas when he awakens in Chapter 20?
4. Who has created fake documents for Thomas and his friends as they enter Denver?
5. What does the Red Shirt tell Thomas to put on once he gets into the car in Chapter 31?
(b) A hat.
(c) A jacket.
(d) A blindfold.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Crank Palace structured, according to the narrator in Chapter 36?
2. What is the name of Brenda's friend that she wants to contact in Denver?
3. What does the female guard hit Thomas with, knocking him to the ground in Chapter 11?
4. For what organization does Thomas say he works when faced with the Red Shirt in Chapter 30?
5. What does the Crank use as a weapon when he comes after Thomas in Chapter 39?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)