Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to ask Julie to dance at her birthday party?
2. What was the name of the postulant who died?
3. How long had Harvey been dead when Alex found him?
4. What does Alex ask Julie to get to wrap Bri in?
5. What day is Alex's father's birthday?
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 7, Alex begins to realize that rules are sometimes meant to be broken. The objective of this lesson is to discuss how and why Alex begins to realize that sometimes rules are meant to be broken.
Essay Topic 2
In Chapters 15-16, their is a feeling of dread mixed with the hope that Alex feels as he counts down the days to the convoy. Discuss the overall mood of "The Dead and the Gone".
Essay Topic 3
In Chapters 9-10, there are more health concerns and more people die. Discuss the health conditions after the disaster and how they were dealt with.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)