Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to ask Julie to dance at her birthday party?
2. What was the name of the postulant who died?
3. How long had Harvey been dead when Alex found him?
4. What does Alex ask Julie to get to wrap Bri in?
5. What day is Alex's father's birthday?
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 7, Alex begins to realize that rules are sometimes meant to be broken. The objective of this lesson is to discuss how and why Alex begins to realize that sometimes rules are meant to be broken.
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter 7, Alex and Julie go to their first food distribution. Discuss the food distribution and whether it solves or creates problems.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 15, Alex has an external conflict that he is struggling with. Then he faces some internal conflicts because of decisions he has made. Discuss conflicts that Alex faced throughout the novel.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)