Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Alex and Julie to get ready to go look for Bri in Chapter 19?
2. A few years before the disaster, how much money did Alex's father win from lottery tickets?
3. On September 16, how long do Alex, Julie, and Kevin stand in line for the food distribution?
4. What time does Alex give up trying to sleep at the beginning of Chapter 17?
5. What does Alex take from Kevin's body to give to Father Mulrooney?
In Chapters 9-10, there are more health concerns and more people die. Discuss the health conditions after the disaster and how they were dealt with.
In Chapter 10, James Flaherty returns from a summer spent in Pennsylvania. Compare and contrast the conditions in New York City and in Pennsylvania.
In Chapter 7, Alex begins to realize that rules are sometimes meant to be broken. The objective of this lesson is to discuss how and why Alex begins to realize that sometimes rules are meant to be broken.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)