|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. By Christmas Eve, how far can Alex walk without collapsing?
2. What color crepe paper is hung for Julie's birthday party?
3. When does Julie tell her siblings that she had planned to check her lottery tickets?
4. How many stories tall is Alex's apartment building?
5. Why did Bri take the elevator to the basement the day she died?
Essay Topic 1
In Chapters 13-14, Alex worries about his sisters and wants to get them out of New York City. Discuss places Alex and his sisters could have gone and which option Alex chooses.
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter 7, Alex begins to realize that rules are sometimes meant to be broken. The objective of this lesson is to discuss how and why Alex begins to realize that sometimes rules are meant to be broken.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 11, Alex decides to throw Julie a birthday party. Discuss Julie's birthday party and what it meant to everyone to be able to have a birthday party.
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)