Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to ask Julie to dance at her birthday party?
2. What was the name of the postulant who died?
3. How long had Harvey been dead when Alex found him?
4. What does Alex ask Julie to get to wrap Bri in?
5. What day is Alex's father's birthday?
Essay Topic 1
In Chapters 9-10, there are more health concerns and more people die. Discuss the health conditions after the disaster and how they were dealt with.
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter 14, Alex feels like an outsider in New York for the first time in his life, although he has felt like an outsider other places. Discuss where and why Alex has felt like an outsider.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 15, Alex has an external conflict that he is struggling with. Then he faces some internal conflicts because of decisions he has made. Discuss conflicts that Alex faced throughout the novel.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)