|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What show are Alex's sisters watching in Chapter 4?
2. What day is Bri's birthday?
3. Where is Carlos stationed?
4. What is Alex's ethnicity?
5. What kind of cereal does Alex get in exchange for some of the items he finds during his first body shopping expedition?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are two reasons why the sky might be gray and the air taste funny?
2. What will determine if Alex is able to attend Georgetown?
3. Where is Uncle Jimmy and his family going and why?
4. What did Uncle Jimmy say happened to cause the emergency?
5. Describe Alex's new headmaster.
6. Why does Bri think her mother hasn't called?
7. Why does Greg Dunlap give Alex the keys to his apartment and to his neighbors' apartment?
8. Why are there no convents that can take Julie?
9. Why does Alex wake up on the sofa on June 30?
10. Why does Chris give Alex his father's business card?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 5, the Morales children have theories about why their mother hasn't called. Discuss these reasons.
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter 17, Alex realizes that Bri and Julie have been taking care of him just as he has taken care of them. Discuss how the siblings have been taking care of one another.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 17, after Alex finds Harvey dead, he makes a note to pray for Harvey's soul. Discuss the role of prayer in the Morales children's lives.
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)