|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will the convoy leave that Mr. Flynn will make reservations for Alex and his sisters?
(a) December 19.
(b) December 16.
(c) December 12.
(d) December 21.
2. How many lottery tickets did Julie take?
3. How long had Harvey been dead when Alex found him?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 3 days.
4. Where had officials planned to move New York at first?
(b) New Mexico.
5. What class did Bri have with Sister Rita?
(a) 9th grade English.
(b) 8th grade history.
(c) 8th grade English.
(d) 9th grade history.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what language does Bri say the Hail Mary?
2. When does Alex announce that they are moving?
3. What last thing does Alex look for before he and Julie leave?
4. Where do Alex and Julie take Bri's body?
5. How long does Alex think it might take to drag Bri to the Port Authority to catch the convoy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alex get worried when it snows?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 11, why does Alex think something is wrong when he and Julie approach their apartment?
3. Why was Bri sent home?
4. What do Alex and Julie think has happened to Bri?
5. Where do Kevin's family live and what are the conditions like there?
6. Why does Alex thank Christ after he finds Bri?
7. Where do Alex and Julie put Bri after she dies?
8. What is one of the things that Alex dreams about when he is sick?
9. What does Harvey say about Julie's lottery ticket?
10. What happened to Alex's radio?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)