|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Bri to get down all 12 flights of stairs from their new apartment?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) 30 minutes.
2. Where is Chris Flynn's father's office?
(a) W. 43rd St.
(b) E. 24th St.
(c) W. 52nd. St.
(d) E. 63rd St.
3. What item does Alex ask if Harvey will give him on account?
4. By December 28, how long has it been since Alex has eaten?
(a) 36 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
5. What time do Alex and his sisters arrive at the Port Authority?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Alex get sick?
2. Where will Alex and his sisters live when they move out of their basement apartment?
3. What day is Julie's birthday?
4. When does Alex announce that they are moving?
5. What does Alex grab for protection after he packs up everything he can find in Harvey's place?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why aren't Alex and his sisters able to get out of New York City on the convoy?
2. What problems does Alex see now that Bri is back and how does he plan to solve them?
3. Why does Alex thank Christ after he finds Bri?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 11, why does Alex think something is wrong when he and Julie approach their apartment?
5. How did Alex's sisters get him to take aspirin?
6. What does Harvey say about Julie's lottery ticket?
7. Where do Kevin's family live and what are the conditions like there?
8. What is one of the things that Alex dreams about when he is sick?
9. What does Harvey propose to help Alex get out of New York?
10. By December 5, what does Harvey want the boys to look for when they body shop?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)