|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Alex sick and mostly unconscious?
(a) 2 days.
(b) A week.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
2. How long does Alex think it might take to drag Bri to the Port Authority to catch the convoy?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
3. Whose identification papers will be given to Julie?
(a) Sister Angelica's.
(b) Sister Ruth's.
(c) Sister Joanne's.
(d) Sister Anne's.
4. How long does it take Bri to get down all 12 flights of stairs from their new apartment?
(a) An hour.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
5. When Alex is sick and dreaming, who does he think is standing next to his borthe Carlos sobbing hysterically?
(d) Aunt Lorraine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Alex give up trying to sleep at the beginning of Chapter 17?
2. When is the next convoy that Julie might be able to take?
3. What would Alex have liked to eat at the beginning of Chapter 19?
4. On what floor is Mr. Flynn's office?
5. What time do Alex and his sisters arrive at the Port Authority?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 11, why does Alex think something is wrong when he and Julie approach their apartment?
2. Why was Bri sent home?
3. What does Sister Rita tell Alex when he feels guilty about Bri's death?
4. How did Julie get lottery tickets?
5. How did Bri die?
6. How does Kevin die?
7. What do Alex and Julie do before they go to look for Bri on the 27th?
8. By December 5, what does Harvey want the boys to look for when they body shop?
9. Where do Kevin's family live and what are the conditions like there?
10. What happened to Alex's radio?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)