|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Alex and Julie take Bri's body?
(a) Old apartment.
(b) St. Margaret's.
(c) Back of building.
2. How long does it take Alex and Julie to get ready to go look for Bri in Chapter 19?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) Half an hour.
3. What time does the cold wake Alex at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
4. When Alex thinks his apartment has been broken into, how long does he wait for Julie to get away before he unlocks his apartment door?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 2 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
5. By October, at what temperature does Alex's school keep the thermostat?
(a) 55 degrees.
(b) 50 degrees.
(c) 65 degrees.
(d) 60 degrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date at the beginning of Chapter 19?
2. What class did Bri have with Sister Rita?
3. How many blocks can Bri walk before having an asthma attack?
4. Where does Alex tell Julie to go in Chapter 15 when he thinks someone has broken into their apartment?
5. When Alex is sick and dreaming, who does he think is standing next to his borthe Carlos sobbing hysterically?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kevin get his mother vodka?
2. Why do James and Tony need to speak to Alex at the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. Why doesn't Bri want to leave the apartment building?
4. How does Alex plan to survive nights without heat?
5. How did Alex's sisters get him to take aspirin?
6. How did Julie get lottery tickets?
7. What does Sister Rita tell Alex when he feels guilty about Bri's death?
8. Where do Alex and Julie put Bri after she dies?
9. How did Bri die?
10. Why was Bri sent home?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)