|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex take from Kevin's body to give to Father Mulrooney?
2. When does Mr. Flynn tell Alex that the next convoy will leave New York?
(a) December 5.
(b) November 28.
(c) December 1.
(d) November 25.
3. Who does Father Mulrooney announce has died on December 6?
(a) Mr. Southers.
(c) Sister Rita.
(d) Mr. Kim.
4. How many stories tall is Alex's apartment building?
5. How long does it take Alex and his sisters to get to 70th St. pulling the sled?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) An hour.
(d) 30 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kevin give Julie for her birthday?
2. What last thing does Alex look for before he and Julie leave?
3. How long was Alex sick and mostly unconscious?
4. From where does a man leap when Julie and Alex are walking home from school one day?
5. What time does the cold wake Alex at the beginning of Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can't Alex get into other apartments than the ones that he has keys for?
2. What does Sister Rita tell Alex when he feels guilty about Bri's death?
3. How did Bri die?
4. How did Julie get lottery tickets?
5. Why was Bri sent home?
6. How did Alex's sisters get him to take aspirin?
7. Why does Alex decide to move on a Wednesday?
8. Why do James and Tony need to speak to Alex at the beginning of Chapter 12?
9. What is one of the things that Alex dreams about when he is sick?
10. What does and does not Kevin miss since the disaster?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)