|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Alex ask if Harvey will give him on account?
2. What temperature had Alex thought heaven would be?
3. How much does Alex weigh by the first of December?
(a) 110 pounds.
(b) 120 pounds.
(c) 112 pounds.
(d) 105 pounds.
4. Where did Bri go on Alex's birthday?
(a) St. Vincent's.
(b) St. Margaret's.
(d) Holy Angels.
5. What is the name of Mr. Flynn's company?
(a) Weatherby and Associates.
(b) Flynn and Partners.
(c) Danforth Global Insurance.
(d) Metropollitan Life Insurance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alex tell Julie to go in Chapter 15 when he thinks someone has broken into their apartment?
2. When did Alex's family move to a DRU?
3. How long does it take Alex and Julie to get ready to go look for Bri in Chapter 19?
4. What type of cereal does Harvey give Alex when Alex trades in his father's scotch and beer?
5. On September 16, what one item does Harvey refuse to trade for food?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do James and Tony need to speak to Alex at the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. How did Alex's sisters get him to take aspirin?
3. What happened to Alex's radio?
4. If the next convoy leaves December 26, why won't Alex be allowed to go?
5. What problems does Alex see now that Bri is back and how does he plan to solve them?
6. Why does Alex thank Christ after he finds Bri?
7. What does Harvey say about Julie's lottery ticket?
8. What is one of the things that Alex dreams about when he is sick?
9. Where do Alex and Julie put Bri after she dies?
10. How does Alex plan to survive nights without heat?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)