|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Alex give up trying to sleep at the beginning of Chapter 17?
2. How long does Alex think it might take to drag Bri to the Port Authority to catch the convoy?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
3. What day is Alex's father's birthday?
(a) November 9.
(b) November 8.
(c) November 7.
(d) November 10.
4. How long was Alex sick and mostly unconscious?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) A week.
5. What class did Bri have with Sister Rita?
(a) 8th grade English.
(b) 9th grade history.
(c) 8th grade history.
(d) 9th grade English.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Bri to get down all 12 flights of stairs from their new apartment?
2. What does Alex miss the most since the disaster?
3. When does Julie tell her siblings that she had planned to check her lottery tickets?
4. When does Mr. Flynn tell Alex that the next convoy will leave New York?
5. Whose identification papers will be given to Julie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Kevin's family live and what are the conditions like there?
2. What do Alex and Julie do before they go to look for Bri on the 27th?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 11, why does Alex think something is wrong when he and Julie approach their apartment?
4. Where do Alex and Julie put Bri after she dies?
5. How long was Alex sick?
6. What does Bri want to do to celebrate her father's birthday?
7. Why does Kevin get his mother vodka?
8. Why does Alex get worried when it snows?
9. How did Alex's sisters get him to take aspirin?
10. How did Bri die?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)