|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what floor is Mr. Flynn's office?
2. When does Alex allow Bri to go to mass?
(a) September 23.
(b) September 30.
(c) September 1.
(d) September 18.
3. What color crepe paper is hung for Julie's birthday party?
4. Where did Bri go on Alex's birthday?
(a) St. Margaret's.
(b) Holy Angels.
(c) St. Vincent's.
5. What was the name of the hospital where Alex's mother worked?
(a) City of Hope.
(c) St. Jude's.
(d) St. John of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. On September 16, what one item does Harvey refuse to trade for food?
2. Who is the first to ask Julie to dance at her birthday party?
3. Where will Sister Rita go?
4. What does Alex miss the most since the disaster?
5. At what street is it no longer possible to use the sled?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kevin get his mother vodka?
2. What is one of the things that Alex dreams about when he is sick?
3. What does Harvey propose to help Alex get out of New York?
4. Why was Bri sent home?
5. Why do James and Tony need to speak to Alex at the beginning of Chapter 12?
6. What does Sister Rita tell Alex when he feels guilty about Bri's death?
7. How did Bri die?
8. At the beginning of Chapter 11, why does Alex think something is wrong when he and Julie approach their apartment?
9. Where do Alex and Julie put Bri after she dies?
10. Why does Alex decide to move on a Wednesday?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)