|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Alex give up trying to sleep at the beginning of Chapter 17?
2. When does Alex announce that they are moving?
(a) November 1.
(b) September 28.
(c) October 4.
(d) November 15.
3. By September 15, how many sleeping bags has Alex been able to gather?
4. Where is Chris Flynn's father's office?
(a) E. 63rd St.
(b) W. 43rd St.
(c) W. 52nd. St.
(d) E. 24th St.
5. How long does it take Alex and Julie to get ready to go look for Bri in Chapter 19?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose identification papers will be given to Julie?
2. What picture is on a postcard that Julie leaves with Bri?
3. What is the temperature on September 16?
4. How long had Harvey been dead when Alex found him?
5. When Alex thinks his apartment has been broken into, how long does he wait for Julie to get away before he unlocks his apartment door?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Bri sent home?
2. Where do Kevin's family live and what are the conditions like there?
3. How did Bri die?
4. What does Sister Rita tell Alex when he feels guilty about Bri's death?
5. Why can't Alex get into other apartments than the ones that he has keys for?
6. By December 5, what does Harvey want the boys to look for when they body shop?
7. How long was Alex sick?
8. Why do James and Tony need to speak to Alex at the beginning of Chapter 12?
9. What does Harvey propose to help Alex get out of New York?
10. Why does Kevin get his mother vodka?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)