|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bri holding when they find her?
(c) Rosary and inhaler.
2. What item does Alex ask if Harvey will give him on account?
3. What was the name of the hospital where Alex's mother worked?
(b) St. John of God.
(c) City of Hope.
(d) St. Jude's.
4. How long does it take Alex and his sisters to get to 70th St. pulling the sled?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
5. How much money is one of Julie's tickets worth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harvey tell Alex he can send him and Bri?
2. How far does Alex think he will have to shovel snow in order to get to the Port Authority?
3. How long was Alex sick and mostly unconscious?
4. When Alex is sick and dreaming, who does he think is standing next to his borthe Carlos sobbing hysterically?
5. What temperature had Alex thought heaven would be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Alex and Julie think has happened to Bri?
2. How long was Alex sick?
3. Why does Alex decide to move on a Wednesday?
4. Why does Alex thank Christ after he finds Bri?
5. How did Julie get lottery tickets?
6. Where do Alex and Julie put Bri after she dies?
7. What do Alex and Julie do before they go to look for Bri on the 27th?
8. What does and does not Kevin miss since the disaster?
9. What problems does Alex see now that Bri is back and how does he plan to solve them?
10. Why does Alex get worried when it snows?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)