|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what language does Bri say the Hail Mary?
(b) Puerto Rican patois.
2. What is Bri holding when they find her?
(b) Rosary and inhaler.
3. What does Alex grab for protection after he packs up everything he can find in Harvey's place?
(a) Tire iron.
(b) Shard of glass.
(c) Baseball bat.
4. How cold does Alex believe it gets in the day time after they lose heat in their apartment?
(a) 15 degrees.
(b) 10 degrees.
(c) 5 degrees.
(d) 20 degrees.
5. What does Alex take from Kevin's body to give to Father Mulrooney?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Father Mulrooney taught at St. Vincent de Paul?
2. When does Alex allow Bri to go to mass?
3. What does Tony give Alex on October 28?
4. When does Julie tell her siblings that she had planned to check her lottery tickets?
5. On September 16, how long do Alex, Julie, and Kevin stand in line for the food distribution?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Alex's radio?
2. Where do Kevin's family live and what are the conditions like there?
3. How did Julie get lottery tickets?
4. What does Sister Rita tell Alex when he feels guilty about Bri's death?
5. What does Harvey say about Julie's lottery ticket?
6. Why does Alex decide to move on a Wednesday?
7. What problems does Alex see now that Bri is back and how does he plan to solve them?
8. Why does Alex get worried when it snows?
9. Why was Bri sent home?
10. At the beginning of Chapter 11, why does Alex think something is wrong when he and Julie approach their apartment?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)