|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color crepe paper is hung for Julie's birthday party?
2. Where do Alex and Julie take Bri's body?
(a) St. Margaret's.
(c) Old apartment.
(d) Back of building.
3. Where does Harvey tell Alex he can send him and Bri?
(b) South Carolina.
4. What does Alex take from Kevin's body to give to Father Mulrooney?
5. On December 9, how many sisters does Julie say have died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alex tell Julie to go in Chapter 15 when he thinks someone has broken into their apartment?
2. What day is Alex's father's birthday?
3. How many stories tall is Alex's apartment building?
4. Where will Sister Rita go?
5. What class did Bri have with Sister Rita?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can't Alex get into other apartments than the ones that he has keys for?
2. How did Julie get lottery tickets?
3. Why does Alex get worried when it snows?
4. Why doesn't Bri want to leave the apartment building?
5. What does Bri want to do to celebrate her father's birthday?
6. What does Harvey propose to help Alex get out of New York?
7. By December 5, what does Harvey want the boys to look for when they body shop?
8. What problems does Alex see now that Bri is back and how does he plan to solve them?
9. Why was Bri sent home?
10. Why aren't Alex and his sisters able to get out of New York City on the convoy?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)