|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bri go on Alex's birthday?
(a) Holy Angels.
(b) St. Margaret's.
(c) St. Vincent's.
2. When the furnace shuts down, how many days are there until the convoy leaves?
(a) 11 days.
(b) 13 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 12 days.
3. How many lottery tickets did Julie take?
4. Where is Chris Flynn's father's office?
(a) W. 43rd St.
(b) W. 52nd. St.
(c) E. 63rd St.
(d) E. 24th St.
5. On September 16, how long do Alex, Julie, and Kevin stand in line for the food distribution?
(a) Almost 5 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) About 6 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex miss the most since the disaster?
2. What time does the cold wake Alex at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. By December 28, how long has it been since Alex has eaten?
4. How many stories tall is Alex's apartment building?
5. On December 9, how many sisters does Julie say have died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Alex and Julie do before they go to look for Bri on the 27th?
2. What do Alex and Julie think has happened to Bri?
3. How did Alex's sisters get him to take aspirin?
4. Why does Kevin get his mother vodka?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 11, why does Alex think something is wrong when he and Julie approach their apartment?
6. Where do Alex and Julie put Bri after she dies?
7. Where do Kevin's family live and what are the conditions like there?
8. Why can't Alex get into other apartments than the ones that he has keys for?
9. How long was Alex sick?
10. What problems does Alex see now that Bri is back and how does he plan to solve them?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)