|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does a man leap when Julie and Alex are walking home from school one day?
(a) A bridge.
(b) 70th story window.
(c) 15th story window.
(d) A tree.
2. What color crepe paper is hung for Julie's birthday party?
3. What is Bri holding when they find her?
(b) Rosary and inhaler.
4. By October, at what temperature does Alex's school keep the thermostat?
(a) 50 degrees.
(b) 55 degrees.
(c) 60 degrees.
(d) 65 degrees.
5. Where is Chris Flynn's father's office?
(a) W. 43rd St.
(b) E. 24th St.
(c) E. 63rd St.
(d) W. 52nd. St.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julie fix for Bri when she returns home?
2. How many stories tall is Alex's apartment building?
3. What time does the cold wake Alex at the beginning of Chapter 15?
4. How long does Alex think it might take to drag Bri to the Port Authority to catch the convoy?
5. By December 28, how long has it been since Alex has eaten?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Alex plan to survive nights without heat?
2. What does and does not Kevin miss since the disaster?
3. What is one of the things that Alex dreams about when he is sick?
4. Why does Alex decide to move on a Wednesday?
5. Why doesn't Bri want to leave the apartment building?
6. How did Julie get lottery tickets?
7. Why do James and Tony need to speak to Alex at the beginning of Chapter 12?
8. Why was Bri sent home?
9. By December 5, what does Harvey want the boys to look for when they body shop?
10. Why can't Alex get into other apartments than the ones that he has keys for?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)