|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money is one of Julie's tickets worth?
2. What time do Alex and his sisters arrive at the Port Authority?
3. Where is Chris Flynn's father's office?
(a) E. 24th St.
(b) E. 63rd St.
(c) W. 52nd. St.
(d) W. 43rd St.
4. When does Julie tell her siblings that she had planned to check her lottery tickets?
(b) Alex's birthday.
(d) Her birthday.
5. What was the name of the hospital where Alex's mother worked?
(a) St. John of God.
(b) St. Jude's.
(d) City of Hope.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what street is it no longer possible to use the sled?
2. What is Bri holding when they find her?
3. How long had Father Mulrooney taught at St. Vincent de Paul?
4. What temperature had Alex thought heaven would be?
5. What food is left when the Morales kids return to their apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Bri die?
2. What does Harvey propose to help Alex get out of New York?
3. Why doesn't Bri want to leave the apartment building?
4. How does Alex plan to survive nights without heat?
5. What does and does not Kevin miss since the disaster?
6. Where do Kevin's family live and what are the conditions like there?
7. By December 5, what does Harvey want the boys to look for when they body shop?
8. How long was Alex sick?
9. Why was Bri sent home?
10. Why aren't Alex and his sisters able to get out of New York City on the convoy?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)