|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Alex get sick?
(a) December 16.
(b) December 15.
(c) December 17.
(d) December 18.
2. What day is Julie's birthday?
(a) September 29.
(b) September 30.
(c) October 2.
(d) October 1.
3. What day in December does the electricity come back on?
(a) December 18.
(b) December 21.
(c) December 19.
(d) December 20.
4. On what street does Julie fall?
5. What was the name of the postulant who died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Alex and his sisters have for supper on their father's birthday?
2. What does Alex nearly break when he falls?
3. What does Kevin give Julie for her birthday?
4. What last thing does Alex look for before he and Julie leave?
5. What class did Bri have with Sister Rita?
Short Essay Questions
1. By December 5, what does Harvey want the boys to look for when they body shop?
2. Why doesn't Bri want to leave the apartment building?
3. How did Alex's sisters get him to take aspirin?
4. How does Alex plan to survive nights without heat?
5. How did Julie get lottery tickets?
6. Why can't Alex get into other apartments than the ones that he has keys for?
7. If the next convoy leaves December 26, why won't Alex be allowed to go?
8. What problems does Alex see now that Bri is back and how does he plan to solve them?
9. Why was Bri sent home?
10. What does Harvey say about Julie's lottery ticket?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)