|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to ask Julie to dance at her birthday party?
2. When the furnace shuts down, how many days are there until the convoy leaves?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 11 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 13 days.
3. How long had Harvey been dead when Alex found him?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
4. On September 16, how long do Alex, Julie, and Kevin stand in line for the food distribution?
(a) About 6 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) Almost 5 hours.
5. What time does Alex give up trying to sleep at the beginning of Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. What picture is on a postcard that Julie leaves with Bri?
2. Whose identification papers will Father Mulrooney give Alex?
3. How long had Father Mulrooney taught at St. Vincent de Paul?
4. How many stories tall is Alex's apartment building?
5. How long does Alex think it might take to drag Bri to the Port Authority to catch the convoy?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)