|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what language does Bri say the Hail Mary?
(d) Puerto Rican patois.
2. How long does Alex think it might take to drag Bri to the Port Authority to catch the convoy?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
3. On December 3, how much snow does Alex estimate has fallen?
(a) 7 inches.
(b) 4 inches.
(c) 5 inches.
(d) 6 inches.
4. What temperature had Alex thought heaven would be?
5. How long was Alex sick and mostly unconscious?
(a) 2 days.
(b) A week.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bri holding when they find her?
2. How many stories tall is Alex's apartment building?
3. What does Alex nearly break when he falls?
4. How many lottery tickets did Julie take?
5. What day is Julie's birthday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Alex and Julie do before they go to look for Bri on the 27th?
2. Where do Kevin's family live and what are the conditions like there?
3. Why does Kevin get his mother vodka?
4. Why does Alex decide to move on a Wednesday?
5. What does Harvey propose to help Alex get out of New York?
6. How did Alex's sisters get him to take aspirin?
7. If the next convoy leaves December 26, why won't Alex be allowed to go?
8. What does Bri want to do to celebrate her father's birthday?
9. What does and does not Kevin miss since the disaster?
10. How does Alex plan to survive nights without heat?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)