|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which teacher will teach science at St. Vincent de Paul?
(a) Mr. Kim.
(b) Mr. James.
(c) Mr. Bello.
(d) Mr. Martin.
2. In what classroom are class officers to meet with the new headmaster?
3. What fell off Tony Loretto's dresser during the August 1 earthquake?
(c) Coffee cup.
(d) St. Anthony statue.
4. In Chapter 5, which apartment has a leaking bathroom sink?
5. What classes are offered at St. Vincent de Paul by August?
(a) Spanish, history, and shop.
(b) Science, math, and geography.
(c) Theology, Latin, and church history.
(d) French, social studies, and writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Father Franco tell his parishioners to begin boiling drinking water and wear insect repellent?
2. What color hair does one dead girl have in Yankee Stadium?
3. On what day does Alex's life change forever?
4. At what street does Alex try to find a subway station?
5. Where is Alex's father when the moon is hit?
Short Essay Questions
1. By December 5, what does Harvey want the boys to look for when they body shop?
2. What will determine if Alex is able to attend Georgetown?
3. Where do Alex and Julie get food to replace their dwindling supplies?
4. Who is the new headmaster for Alex's school after the disaster?
5. Why aren't Alex and his sisters able to get out of New York City on the convoy?
6. Why does Kevin take vodka rather than food for the items he collects body shopping?
7. What does Sister Rita tell Alex when he feels guilty about Bri's death?
8. Why does Alex thank Christ after he finds Bri?
9. Where does Brianna have a chance to go?
10. What does Alex learn about the situation in New York from the television news stations?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)