|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Alex and his sister have for breakfast after helping Uncle Jimmy?
(d) Scrambled eggs.
2. From which apartment do Alex and Julie get Oreos and other food?
3. How often does Alex try on Bri's birthday to get a dial tone and call her?
(a) Every hour.
(b) Every half an hour.
(c) Every 15 minutes.
(d) Every 20 minutes.
4. By August 8, how many signatures is Alex able to get from the elderly he checks on daily?
5. On what day does Alex return to school?
(a) May 26.
(b) May 23.
(c) May 24.
(d) May 25.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what street does Alex try to find a subway station?
2. Where does Alex work?
3. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
4. What group of students begin to sniffle at the beginning of school in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 9, who is Julie's new best friend?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Alex set with his friends when he goes to the chapel in Chapter 3?
2. When Father Mulrooney tells Alex he can't have lunch because he hasn't done his work, why does Alex just leave?
3. Why does Greg Dunlap give Alex the keys to his apartment and to his neighbors' apartment?
4. How did Julie get lottery tickets?
5. Why was Bri sent home?
6. What is one of the things that Alex dreams about when he is sick?
7. What does Sister Rita tell Alex when he feels guilty about Bri's death?
8. What problems does Alex see now that Bri is back and how does he plan to solve them?
9. Why is it thought that there will be more tsunamis?
10. What is Briana's schedule at the farm?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)