|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hair does one dead girl have in Yankee Stadium?
(a) Red and black.
(b) Orange and black.
(c) Green and purple.
(d) Purple and pink.
2. What do Alex and his sister have for breakfast after helping Uncle Jimmy?
(d) Scrambled eggs.
3. In Tokyo, how many were killed during food riots by June 4?
4. What classes are offered at St. Vincent de Paul by August?
(a) Theology, Latin, and church history.
(b) Spanish, history, and shop.
(c) French, social studies, and writing.
(d) Science, math, and geography.
5. What time does Alex get up on July 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what street do Alex and Julie walk down as they head to the food distribution?
2. What day is Bri's birthday?
3. On what day does the electricity come back on?
4. How many people are in the Binghamton evacuation center?
5. Where does Alex work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a bigger problem than the earthquake on August 1?
2. What does Alex learn about conditions in Puerto Rico in Chapter 4?
3. Why is it thought that there will be more tsunamis?
4. Describe Alex's new headmaster.
5. What does Alex see when he approaches his apartment after work on May 18?
6. Why does Greg Dunlap give Alex the keys to his apartment and to his neighbors' apartment?
7. What will determine if Alex is able to attend Georgetown?
8. What are two reasons why the sky might be gray and the air taste funny?
9. Why are there no convents that can take Julie?
10. What did Uncle Jimmy say happened to cause the emergency?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)