|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Alex known Chris?
(a) 6 years.
(b) Almost 5 years.
(c) About 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
2. In Tokyo, how many were killed during food riots by June 4?
3. In what classroom are class officers to meet with the new headmaster?
4. Where did James Flaherty spent the summer?
(d) South Carolina.
5. How many postcards does Alex find in his mailbox on July 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are in the Binghamton evacuation center?
2. What game does Alex offer to teach Julie to help pass the time?
3. On August 29, how long has a body been decomposing in front of a pizza place?
4. What fell off Tony Loretto's dresser during the August 1 earthquake?
5. What is the name of the customer Alex is helping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Alex's new headmaster.
2. Why does Kevin take vodka rather than food for the items he collects body shopping?
3. Why does Briana think that the blackout has something to do with the moon?
4. Why does Chris give Alex his father's business card?
5. What did Uncle Jimmy say happened to cause the emergency?
6. Why is it so important for Alex and Julie to get to Morse before eight?
7. Why are there no convents that can take Julie?
8. What is Briana's schedule at the farm?
9. Why does Alex wake up on the sofa on June 30?
10. Why does Father Franco tell his parishioners to boil their drinking water and wear insect repellent?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)