|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people will Alex have to check up on each day before school?
2. What kind of cereal does Alex get in exchange for some of the items he finds during his first body shopping expedition?
3. What landmark has Alex heard was destroyed during the disaster?
(a) Washington Monument.
(b) Twin Towers.
(c) Statue of Liberty.
(d) Empire State Building.
4. By June 4, how many mass suicides had there been in and around Los Angeles?
5. How many of Alex's classmates' families will be leaving New York City immediately after school ends?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what type of food does Kevin give Alex?
2. Where does Alex go to scream curses at an empty building?
3. How old is Briana?
4. What does Julie worry won't survive in her garden now that the sun isn't shining?
5. Where was Chris's sister when the disaster occurred?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it so important for Alex and Julie to get to Morse before eight?
2. Where does Brianna have a chance to go?
3. What advice does Sister Rita give Alex?
4. Who is the new headmaster for Alex's school after the disaster?
5. What is Briana's schedule at the farm?
6. Why doesn't Alex set with his friends when he goes to the chapel in Chapter 3?
7. Why is Alex's father gone at the time the novel opens?
8. Why does Alex tell his sisters that their parents are never coming back?
9. What does Alex learn about the situation in New York from the television news stations?
10. Why does Briana think that the blackout has something to do with the moon?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)