|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does a cop begin telling people that the food is gone?
(a) 11 a.m.
(b) 10:30 a.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 11:30 a.m.
2. How many girls are being asked to stay indefinitely at a convent in upstate New York?
3. Who is Julie's best friend?
4. Where does Alex go to scream curses at an empty building?
(a) Central Park East.
(b) 84th and Columbus.
(c) 83rd and Amsterdam.
(d) Central Park West.
5. How many people are in the Binghamton evacuation center?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, who is Julie's new best friend?
2. What group of students begin to sniffle at the beginning of school in Chapter 3?
3. On what day does Alex's life change forever?
4. By June 4, how many mass suicides had there been in and around Los Angeles?
5. In Tokyo, how many were killed during food riots by June 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are there no convents that can take Julie?
2. What do Alex and Julie think has happened to Bri?
3. Where do Alex and Julie put Bri after she dies?
4. Why does Alex tell his sisters that their parents are never coming back?
5. Why does Alex thank Christ after he finds Bri?
6. How did Julie get lottery tickets?
7. How did Alex's sisters get him to take aspirin?
8. How did Bri die?
9. What is one of the things that Alex dreams about when he is sick?
10. What do Alex and Julie do before they go to look for Bri on the 27th?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)