|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, which apartment has a leaking bathroom sink?
2. How many of Alex's classmates' families will be leaving New York City immediately after school ends?
3. Which saint does Alex say must be very busy interceding for everyone who's praying?
(a) St. Jude.
(b) St. Christopher.
(c) St. Rafael.
(d) St. Francis.
4. What does Alex eat for lunch at school on August 8?
(a) Spinach and bread.
(c) Peanut butter sandwich.
(d) Boiled potatoes and canned carrots.
5. How many blocks from the distribution center is the line when Alex and Julie arrive?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alex returns to school in Chapter 3, where are students to report?
2. What game does Alex offer to teach Julie to help pass the time?
3. Where does Alex want to go to college?
4. On what day does Alex return to school?
5. How many people will Alex have to check up on each day before school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are there no convents that can take Julie?
2. What is Briana's schedule at the farm?
3. Why is it thought that there will be more tsunamis?
4. Why doesn't Alex set with his friends when he goes to the chapel in Chapter 3?
5. Why does Alex wake up on the sofa on June 30?
6. Why does Kevin take vodka rather than food for the items he collects body shopping?
7. What did Uncle Jimmy say happened to cause the emergency?
8. What is a bigger problem than the earthquake on August 1?
9. When Father Mulrooney tells Alex he can't have lunch because he hasn't done his work, why does Alex just leave?
10. Why does Bri think her mother hasn't called?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)