|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Julie?
2. In what apartment is there a problem with the plumbing?
3. What is James Flaherty's father's occupation?
4. At what time does Alex finally get a dial tone so he can try to call Bri?
(a) 4:15. p.m.
(b) 3:15 p.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
5. How long in Chapter 4 does Alex have to wait to see Father Franco?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) A half an hour.
(c) An hour.
(d) 45 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
2. On August 29, how long has a body been decomposing in front of a pizza place?
3. When Alex returns to school in Chapter 3, where are students to report?
4. On what day does Alex's life change forever?
5. Where were the owners of the cat in 16D when the disaster ocurred?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harvey propose to help Alex get out of New York?
2. Why do James and Tony need to speak to Alex at the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. Why does Kevin take vodka rather than food for the items he collects body shopping?
4. How long was Alex sick?
5. What does Alex see when he approaches his apartment after work on May 18?
6. What does Harvey say about Julie's lottery ticket?
7. How does Alex plan to survive nights without heat?
8. Why doesn't Alex set with his friends when he goes to the chapel in Chapter 3?
9. How did Alex's sisters get him to take aspirin?
10. Why is it thought that there will be more tsunamis?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)