|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Kevin want to go body shopping on August 9?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
2. Where will Chris's family go now that his sister is home?
(c) South Carolina.
3. What is the name of the place where Bri is living?
(a) Westwood Farms.
(b) Brighton Farms.
(c) Wynadotte Farms.
(d) Notburga Farms.
4. Which teacher will teach science at St. Vincent de Paul?
(a) Mr. Kim.
(b) Mr. James.
(c) Mr. Martin.
(d) Mr. Bello.
5. By June 4, how many mass suicides had there been in and around Los Angeles?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will girls meet who are going to a convent in upstate New York?
2. Where do Alex and Julie have to get in line for their first food distribution?
3. What fell off Tony Loretto's dresser during the August 1 earthquake?
4. Where were the owners of the cat in 16D when the disaster ocurred?
5. On which coast of Puerto Rico were all the villages and small town decimated?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alex wake up on the sofa on June 30?
2. What did Uncle Jimmy say happened to cause the emergency?
3. Why does Father Franco tell his parishioners to boil their drinking water and wear insect repellent?
4. At the end of August, what happened to Julie's garden?
5. Why are there no convents that can take Julie?
6. What does Alex see when he approaches his apartment after work on May 18?
7. Why does Greg Dunlap give Alex the keys to his apartment and to his neighbors' apartment?
8. Why does Bri think her mother hasn't called?
9. Describe Alex's new headmaster.
10. Why does Briana think that the blackout has something to do with the moon?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)