|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Alex and his sister have for breakfast after helping Uncle Jimmy?
(b) Scrambled eggs.
2. Where will Chris's family go now that his sister is home?
(d) South Carolina.
3. At what time does Alex finally get a dial tone so he can try to call Bri?
(a) 3:15 p.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 4:15. p.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
4. What show are Alex's sisters watching in Chapter 4?
(a) The Waltons.
(b) Leave it to Beaver.
(c) I Love Lucy.
(d) Brady Bunch.
5. When does Father Franco think that St. Margaret's will close?
(a) Before Valentine's.
(b) In three months.
(c) In two months.
(d) Before New Year's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Uncle Jimmy and his family going when they leave New York?
2. How many new faculty members are at St. Vincent de Paul when the fall session opens?
3. In Chapter 7, what type of food does Kevin give Alex?
4. What time does Alex get up on July 1?
5. Where does Bob from 12D work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alex learn about the situation in New York from the television news stations?
2. At the end of August, what happened to Julie's garden?
3. Why does Bri think her mother hasn't called?
4. Why doesn't Alex set with his friends when he goes to the chapel in Chapter 3?
5. Who is the new headmaster for Alex's school after the disaster?
6. Why does Alex wake up on the sofa on June 30?
7. Describe Alex's new headmaster.
8. What does Alex see when he approaches his apartment after work on May 18?
9. Why does Father Franco tell his parishioners to boil their drinking water and wear insect repellent?
10. What is Briana's schedule at the farm?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)