|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex eat for lunch at school on August 8?
(a) Spinach and bread.
(c) Boiled potatoes and canned carrots.
(d) Peanut butter sandwich.
2. When does Father Franco tell his parishioners to begin boiling drinking water and wear insect repellent?
(a) July 3.
(b) July 6.
(c) July 5.
(d) July 4.
3. What is the name of the cousin that Uncle Jimmy and his family will stay with?
(a) Jesus Gonzalez.
(b) Pedro Jiminez.
(c) Miguel Flores.
(d) Antonio Maestas.
4. Where do Alex and Julie have to get in line for their first food distribution?
(a) 81st and Columbus.
(b) 82nd and Columbus.
(c) 83rd and Amsterdam.
(d) 84th and Amsterdam.
5. What do Alex and his sister have for breakfast after helping Uncle Jimmy?
(c) Scrambled eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does a scientist who is being interviewed on television believe it will take for life to return to normal?
2. On what day does Alex's life change forever?
3. Where were the owners of the cat in 16D when the disaster ocurred?
4. What subjects will the new headmaster teach?
5. In Tokyo, how many were killed during food riots by June 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the new headmaster for Alex's school after the disaster?
2. Why can't Alex get into other apartments than the ones that he has keys for?
3. Why is it so important for Alex and Julie to get to Morse before eight?
4. Why does Alex decide to move on a Wednesday?
5. At the end of August, what happened to Julie's garden?
6. Why does Alex thank Christ after he finds Bri?
7. Why does Father Franco tell his parishioners to boil their drinking water and wear insect repellent?
8. Why does Bri think her mother hasn't called?
9. Why does Kevin take vodka rather than food for the items he collects body shopping?
10. How did Bri die?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)