|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Alex and Julie to get ready to go look for Bri in Chapter 19?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) 45 minutes.
2. Whose identification papers will be given to Julie?
(a) Sister Joanne's.
(b) Sister Anne's.
(c) Sister Ruth's.
(d) Sister Angelica's.
3. How long had Father Mulrooney taught at St. Vincent de Paul?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 35 years.
4. What item does Alex ask if Harvey will give him on account?
5. Where did Bri go on Alex's birthday?
(a) St. Vincent's.
(c) St. Margaret's.
(d) Holy Angels.
6. How long had Harvey been dead when Alex found him?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
7. How much money is one of Julie's tickets worth?
8. Whose identification papers will Father Mulrooney give Alex?
(a) Father Williams'.
(b) Mr. Kim's.
(c) Mr. Brown's.
(d) Father Bryant's.
9. Where will Alex and his sisters live when they move out of their basement apartment?
10. What is the temperature on September 16?
(a) 15 degrees.
(b) Below freezing.
(c) 40 degrees.
(d) Just above freezing.
11. On December 9, how many sisters does Julie say have died?
12. When does Alex get sick?
(a) December 15.
(b) December 16.
(c) December 18.
(d) December 17.
13. What was the name of the hospital where Alex's mother worked?
(a) City of Hope.
(b) St. John of God.
(d) St. Jude's.
14. What does Alex take from Kevin's body to give to Father Mulrooney?
15. What time does the cold wake Alex at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Alex and Julie take Bri's body?
2. What picture is on a postcard that Julie leaves with Bri?
3. What was the name of the postulant who died?
4. In what language does Bri say the Hail Mary?
5. What do Julie and Alex eat at the beginning of Chapter 19?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)