|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What temperature had Alex thought heaven would be?
2. What was the name of the postulant who died?
3. By September 15, how many sleeping bags has Alex been able to gather?
4. Where do Alex and Julie take Bri's body?
(a) St. Margaret's.
(b) Old apartment.
(c) Back of building.
5. Who is the first to ask Julie to dance at her birthday party?
6. Where is Chris Flynn's father's office?
(a) E. 63rd St.
(b) W. 52nd. St.
(c) E. 24th St.
(d) W. 43rd St.
7. How long does it take Alex and his sisters to get to 70th St. pulling the sled?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) An hour.
8. What time do Alex and his sisters arrive at the Port Authority?
9. What picture is on a postcard that Julie leaves with Bri?
(a) Madonna and Child.
(b) Starry Night.
(c) A forest.
(d) A mountain.
10. How much money is one of Julie's tickets worth?
11. Who does Father Mulrooney announce has died on December 6?
(a) Sister Rita.
(c) Mr. Kim.
(d) Mr. Southers.
12. On September 16, how long do Alex, Julie, and Kevin stand in line for the food distribution?
(a) Almost 5 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) About 6 hours.
13. From where does a man leap when Julie and Alex are walking home from school one day?
(a) A bridge.
(b) 70th story window.
(c) 15th story window.
(d) A tree.
14. When Alex is sick and dreaming, who does he think is standing next to his borthe Carlos sobbing hysterically?
(a) Aunt Lorraine.
15. On December 9, how many sisters does Julie say have died?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Bri to get down all 12 flights of stairs from their new apartment?
2. What is the date at the beginning of Chapter 19?
3. When does Alex get sick?
4. On what day does the furnace ran out of heating oil?
5. What do Julie and Alex eat at the beginning of Chapter 19?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)