|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Alex get sick?
(a) December 15.
(b) December 16.
(c) December 18.
(d) December 17.
2. What do Alex and his sisters have for supper on their father's birthday?
(a) Macaronia and cheese.
(b) Spaghetti and clam sauce.
(c) Soup and sandwiches.
(d) Tuna and noodles.
3. Where is Chris Flynn's father's office?
(a) E. 24th St.
(b) W. 43rd St.
(c) W. 52nd. St.
(d) E. 63rd St.
4. What does Alex take from Kevin's body to give to Father Mulrooney?
5. How far does Alex think he will have to shovel snow in order to get to the Port Authority?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 1 1/4 miles.
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 1 ½ miles.
6. By October, at what temperature does Alex's school keep the thermostat?
(a) 65 degrees.
(b) 50 degrees.
(c) 55 degrees.
(d) 60 degrees.
7. What does Julie fix for Bri when she returns home?
8. What was the name of the hospital where Alex's mother worked?
(a) St. Jude's.
(b) City of Hope.
(c) St. John of God.
9. When does Alex allow Bri to go to mass?
(a) September 30.
(b) September 1.
(c) September 18.
(d) September 23.
10. Where does Harvey tell Alex he can send him and Bri?
(d) South Carolina.
11. Whose identification papers will Father Mulrooney give Alex?
(a) Mr. Kim's.
(b) Mr. Brown's.
(c) Father Bryant's.
(d) Father Williams'.
12. What is the name of Mr. Flynn's company?
(a) Weatherby and Associates.
(b) Flynn and Partners.
(c) Danforth Global Insurance.
(d) Metropollitan Life Insurance.
13. Where do Alex and Julie take Bri's body?
(a) St. Margaret's.
(b) Back of building.
(c) Old apartment.
14. When the furnace shuts down, how many days are there until the convoy leaves?
(a) 11 days.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 13 days.
(d) 10 days.
15. What is Bri holding when they find her?
(d) Rosary and inhaler.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Alex and his sisters to get to 70th St. pulling the sled?
2. Where does Alex tell Julie to go in Chapter 15 when he thinks someone has broken into their apartment?
3. On what floor is Mr. Flynn's office?
4. How long had Harvey been dead when Alex found him?
5. By Christmas Eve, how far can Alex walk without collapsing?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)