|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harvey give Alex in exchange for a diamond ring and a gun?
(d) Sleeping bag.
2. At what street is it no longer possible to use the sled?
(a) 74th St.
(b) 62nd St.
(c) 57th St.
(d) 46th St.
3. What does Tony give Alex on October 28?
(d) Cartridges for Bri's inhaler.
4. In what language does Bri say the Hail Mary?
(d) Puerto Rican patois.
5. What is the date at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) December 25.
(b) January 1.
(c) December 27.
(d) December 29.
6. By October, at what temperature does Alex's school keep the thermostat?
(a) 60 degrees.
(b) 55 degrees.
(c) 65 degrees.
(d) 50 degrees.
7. What was the name of the hospital where Alex's mother worked?
(b) St. Jude's.
(c) City of Hope.
(d) St. John of God.
8. What time does the cold wake Alex at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
9. On what street does Julie fall?
10. How much does Alex weigh by the first of December?
(a) 110 pounds.
(b) 120 pounds.
(c) 105 pounds.
(d) 112 pounds.
11. When does Alex tell Bri that they are leaving?
(a) December 12.
(b) December 13.
(c) December 11.
(d) December 10.
12. What does Julie fix for Bri when she returns home?
13. Where will Alex and his sisters live when they move out of their basement apartment?
14. From where does a man leap when Julie and Alex are walking home from school one day?
(a) A tree.
(b) A bridge.
(c) 15th story window.
(d) 70th story window.
15. How many lottery tickets did Julie take?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day does the furnace ran out of heating oil?
2. When does Alex get sick?
3. Where do Alex and Julie take Bri's body?
4. What time does Kevin show up to body shop on December 5?
5. On September 16, how long do Alex, Julie, and Kevin stand in line for the food distribution?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)