|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day does the furnace ran out of heating oil?
(a) November 29.
(b) December 1.
(c) November 30.
(d) December 2.
2. What does Alex nearly break when he falls?
3. When will the next convoy be?
(a) December 15.
(b) December 26.
(c) January 10.
(d) January 5.
4. What does Harvey give Alex in exchange for a diamond ring and a gun?
(d) Sleeping bag.
5. On what floor is Mr. Flynn's office?
6. By Christmas Eve, how far can Alex walk without collapsing?
(a) 11 feet.
(b) 5 feet.
(c) 8 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
7. What food is left when the Morales kids return to their apartment?
(a) Beans and macaroni.
(b) Canned fruit and vegetables.
(c) Rice and spinach.
8. How many blocks can Bri walk before having an asthma attack?
9. What does Kevin give Julie for her birthday?
10. Where do Alex and Julie take Bri's body?
(a) St. Margaret's.
(b) Old apartment.
(d) Back of building.
11. What does Harvey give Alex after he brings in Julie lottery ticket?
(a) Can of pineapple.
(c) Can of spinach.
12. What time does the cold wake Alex at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
13. What does Alex take from Kevin's body to give to Father Mulrooney?
14. What does Tony give Alex on October 28?
(d) Cartridges for Bri's inhaler.
15. What does Alex ask Julie to get to wrap Bri in?
(b) A favorite quilt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Bri to get down all 12 flights of stairs from their new apartment?
2. Where did Bri go on Alex's birthday?
3. What item does Alex ask if Harvey will give him on account?
4. What time does Alex give up trying to sleep at the beginning of Chapter 17?
5. What is the temperature on September 16?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)