|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Sister Rita go?
2. A few years before the disaster, how much money did Alex's father win from lottery tickets?
3. What does Alex grab for protection after he packs up everything he can find in Harvey's place?
(a) Shard of glass.
(b) Baseball bat.
(d) Tire iron.
4. What temperature had Alex thought heaven would be?
5. What does Kevin give Julie for her birthday?
6. What type of cereal does Harvey give Alex when Alex trades in his father's scotch and beer?
(a) Cocoa Puffs.
7. How many blocks can Bri walk before having an asthma attack?
8. How long does it take Alex and his sisters to get to 70th St. pulling the sled?
(a) An hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 3 hours.
9. In what language does Bri say the Hail Mary?
(b) Puerto Rican patois.
10. On December 3, how much snow does Alex estimate has fallen?
(a) 4 inches.
(b) 6 inches.
(c) 7 inches.
(d) 5 inches.
11. What do Julie and Alex eat at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(b) Rice and beans.
12. By October, at what temperature does Alex's school keep the thermostat?
(a) 50 degrees.
(b) 60 degrees.
(c) 65 degrees.
(d) 55 degrees.
13. What does Harvey give Alex after he brings in Julie lottery ticket?
(c) Can of pineapple.
(d) Can of spinach.
14. On what floor is Mr. Flynn's office?
15. Who does Father Mulrooney announce has died on December 6?
(a) Mr. Southers.
(b) Mr. Kim.
(c) Sister Rita.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Alex allow Bri to go to mass?
2. When will the next convoy be?
3. What is Bri holding when they find her?
4. When did Alex's family move to a DRU?
5. On September 16, what one item does Harvey refuse to trade for food?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)