|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what language does Bri say the Hail Mary?
(d) Puerto Rican patois.
2. On what street does Julie fall?
3. Whose identification papers will Father Mulrooney give Alex?
(a) Mr. Brown's.
(b) Mr. Kim's.
(c) Father Bryant's.
(d) Father Williams'.
4. When does Alex tell Bri that they are leaving?
(a) December 10.
(b) December 11.
(c) December 12.
(d) December 13.
5. What does Alex nearly break when he falls?
6. What temperature had Alex thought heaven would be?
7. How many blocks can Bri walk before having an asthma attack?
8. How far does Alex think he will have to shovel snow in order to get to the Port Authority?
(a) 1 ½ miles.
(b) 3 miles.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) 1 1/4 miles.
9. How long does it take Alex and Julie to get ready to go look for Bri in Chapter 19?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) Half an hour.
10. Who is the first to ask Julie to dance at her birthday party?
11. Where will Alex and his sisters live when they move out of their basement apartment?
12. What was the name of the postulant who died?
13. What does Kevin give Julie for her birthday?
14. What time does the cold wake Alex at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
15. What does Alex miss the most since the disaster?
(a) Decent food.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alex thinks his apartment has been broken into, how long does he wait for Julie to get away before he unlocks his apartment door?
2. What is the temperature on September 16?
3. What day is Julie's birthday?
4. What do Julie and Alex eat at the beginning of Chapter 19?
5. Why did Bri take the elevator to the basement the day she died?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)