|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day is Alex's father's birthday?
(a) November 9.
(b) November 8.
(c) November 7.
(d) November 10.
2. Who is the first to ask Julie to dance at her birthday party?
3. By September 15, how many sleeping bags has Alex been able to gather?
4. Where will Sister Rita go?
5. What would Alex have liked to eat at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(b) Minestrone soup.
(d) Peanut Butter.
6. When does Alex allow Bri to go to mass?
(a) September 23.
(b) September 18.
(c) September 30.
(d) September 1.
7. On what street does Julie fall?
8. What time does Kevin show up to body shop on December 5?
9. What item does Alex ask if Harvey will give him on account?
10. What does Harvey give Alex in exchange for a diamond ring and a gun?
(d) Sleeping bag.
11. How much does Alex weigh by the first of December?
(a) 110 pounds.
(b) 105 pounds.
(c) 120 pounds.
(d) 112 pounds.
12. What day in December does the electricity come back on?
(a) December 19.
(b) December 20.
(c) December 18.
(d) December 21.
13. How long had Father Mulrooney taught at St. Vincent de Paul?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 35 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 30 years.
14. What is the temperature on September 16?
(a) Below freezing.
(b) 15 degrees.
(c) Just above freezing.
(d) 40 degrees.
15. What do Alex and his sisters have for supper on their father's birthday?
(a) Spaghetti and clam sauce.
(b) Tuna and noodles.
(c) Soup and sandwiches.
(d) Macaronia and cheese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color crepe paper is hung for Julie's birthday party?
2. When Alex is sick and dreaming, who does he think is standing next to his borthe Carlos sobbing hysterically?
3. Where does Harvey tell Alex he can send him and Bri?
4. Where is Chris Flynn's father's office?
5. What class did Bri have with Sister Rita?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)