|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Chris Flynn's father's office?
(a) W. 43rd St.
(b) W. 52nd. St.
(c) E. 63rd St.
(d) E. 24th St.
2. How many stories tall is Alex's apartment building?
3. What type of cereal does Harvey give Alex when Alex trades in his father's scotch and beer?
(d) Cocoa Puffs.
4. When is the next convoy that Julie might be able to take?
(a) January 7.
(b) January 4.
(c) January 2.
(d) January 9.
5. How long had Harvey been dead when Alex found him?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 3 days.
6. What is the temperature on September 16?
(a) Below freezing.
(b) Just above freezing.
(c) 40 degrees.
(d) 15 degrees.
7. When will the next convoy be?
(a) January 5.
(b) December 15.
(c) December 26.
(d) January 10.
8. How long does Alex think it might take to drag Bri to the Port Authority to catch the convoy?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
9. On September 16, how long do Alex, Julie, and Kevin stand in line for the food distribution?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) About 6 hours.
(d) Almost 5 hours.
10. A few years before the disaster, how much money did Alex's father win from lottery tickets?
11. What last thing does Alex look for before he and Julie leave?
(a) Birth certificates.
(b) St. Christopher medal.
(c) Picture of his family.
(d) His mother's rosary.
12. When did Alex's family move to a DRU?
(a) Before Thanksgiving.
(b) After Christmas.
(c) Before Christmas.
(d) After Thanksgiving.
13. How long does it take Bri to get down all 12 flights of stairs from their new apartment?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) An hour.
14. What food is left when the Morales kids return to their apartment?
(a) Canned fruit and vegetables.
(b) Beans and macaroni.
(c) Rice and spinach.
15. What does Alex nearly break when he falls?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the postulant who died?
2. By Christmas Eve, how far can Alex walk without collapsing?
3. What does Alex miss the most since the disaster?
4. How much money is one of Julie's tickets worth?
5. What does Alex ask Julie to get to wrap Bri in?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)