Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to ask Julie to dance at her birthday party?
2. What was the name of the postulant who died?
3. How long had Harvey been dead when Alex found him?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 3 days.
4. What does Alex ask Julie to get to wrap Bri in?
(a) A favorite quilt.
5. What day is Alex's father's birthday?
(a) November 7.
(b) November 10.
(c) November 8.
(d) November 9.
6. What does Kevin give Julie for her birthday?
7. Where does Alex tell Julie to go in Chapter 15 when he thinks someone has broken into their apartment?
(a) 2nd floor.
(b) 11th floor.
(c) 14th floor.
(d) 3rd floor.
8. What time does the cold wake Alex at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
9. How many lottery tickets did Julie take?
10. What do Julie and Alex eat at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(c) Rice and beans.
11. Where did Bri go on Alex's birthday?
(a) St. Vincent's.
(b) St. Margaret's.
(c) Holy Angels.
12. On September 16, how long do Alex, Julie, and Kevin stand in line for the food distribution?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) About 6 hours.
(d) Almost 5 hours.
13. What does Alex nearly break when he falls?
14. By September 15, how many sleeping bags has Alex been able to gather?
15. What time does Kevin show up to body shop on December 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Sister Rita go?
2. On December 9, how many sisters does Julie say have died?
3. A few years before the disaster, how much money did Alex's father win from lottery tickets?
4. What food is left when the Morales kids return to their apartment?
5. When does Alex get sick?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)