|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Chris's sister when the disaster occurred?
(a) Michigan State.
(b) University of Colorado.
(c) Notre Dame.
2. How old is Briana?
3. Where does Bob from 12D work?
(a) Daily News.
(b) Sanitation Department.
(c) New York U.
(d) A restaurant.
4. Who is Julie's best friend?
5. What color hair does one dead girl have in Yankee Stadium?
(a) Red and black.
(b) Purple and pink.
(c) Orange and black.
(d) Green and purple.
6. On what day does Alex's life change forever?
(a) April 13.
(b) May 18.
(c) June 29.
(d) July 4.
7. Where does Alex sleep at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) His parents' bed.
(b) In Bri's bed.
(c) Julie's room.
8. What number bus is Alex assigned to to take him to Yankee Stadium?
9. Where does Alex go to scream curses at an empty building?
(a) Central Park East.
(b) Central Park West.
(c) 83rd and Amsterdam.
(d) 84th and Columbus.
10. What time does Kevin want to go body shopping on August 9?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 6:30 a.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 7 a.m.
11. How many priests are missing when Alex first returns to school?
12. Who was the headmaster before the disaster?
13. In what classroom are class officers to meet with the new headmaster?
14. By August 8, how many signatures is Alex able to get from the elderly he checks on daily?
15. What classes are offered at St. Vincent de Paul by August?
(a) Theology, Latin, and church history.
(b) Science, math, and geography.
(c) Spanish, history, and shop.
(d) French, social studies, and writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Alex and his sister have for breakfast after helping Uncle Jimmy?
2. How long has Alex known Chris?
3. Where is Greg Dunlap going to go?
4. How many of Alex's classmates' families will be leaving New York City immediately after school ends?
5. How long does a scientist who is being interviewed on television believe it will take for life to return to normal?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)