|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Julie?
2. What time is the mass that Alex attends in Chapter 2?
(a) 9:00 p.m.
(b) 6:00 p.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 8:15 a.m.
3. What landmark has Alex heard was destroyed during the disaster?
(a) Washington Monument.
(b) Twin Towers.
(c) Statue of Liberty.
(d) Empire State Building.
4. Who was the headmaster before the disaster?
5. In Chapter 7, what type of food does Kevin give Alex?
(a) Peanut Butter.
(b) Canned ham.
6. In Chapter 7, what street do Alex and Julie walk down as they head to the food distribution?
7. What number bus is Alex assigned to to take him to Yankee Stadium?
8. In Chapter 9, who is Julie's new best friend?
9. In what apartment is there a problem with the plumbing?
10. By August, how many Catholic hospitals are open in New York City?
11. What time does Uncle Jimmy wake Alex?
(a) 2:30 a.m.
(c) 4:30 a.m.
12. How many people will Alex have to check up on each day before school?
13. In what classroom are class officers to meet with the new headmaster?
14. At what time does Alex finally get a dial tone so he can try to call Bri?
(a) 3:15 p.m.
(b) 4:15. p.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
15. Where is Greg Dunlap going to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many postcards does Alex find in his mailbox on July 19?
2. Where were the owners of the cat in 16D when the disaster ocurred?
3. What is James Flaherty's father's occupation?
4. What time does Alex get up on July 1?
5. In Chapter 5, which apartment has a leaking bathroom sink?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)