|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By August 8, how many signatures is Alex able to get from the elderly he checks on daily?
2. What does Alex eat for lunch at school on August 8?
(b) Peanut butter sandwich.
(c) Boiled potatoes and canned carrots.
(d) Spinach and bread.
3. In what apartment is there a problem with the plumbing?
4. What time does a cop begin telling people that the food is gone?
(a) 10:30 a.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 11:30 a.m.
5. From which apartment do Alex and Julie get Oreos and other food?
6. What is the name of the place where Bri is living?
(a) Westwood Farms.
(b) Brighton Farms.
(c) Wynadotte Farms.
(d) Notburga Farms.
7. How many new faculty members are at St. Vincent de Paul when the fall session opens?
8. Where does Bob from 12D work?
(a) Daily News.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) New York U.
(d) Sanitation Department.
9. In Chapter 7, what does Alex hope will be in the bags of food that are distributed?
(c) Macaroni and cheese.
10. When does Father Franco think that St. Margaret's will close?
(a) Before Valentine's.
(b) Before New Year's.
(c) In two months.
(d) In three months.
11. In what branch of the military does Carlos serve?
(c) Air Force.
12. Where do Alex and Julie have to get in line for their first food distribution?
(a) 81st and Columbus.
(b) 82nd and Columbus.
(c) 84th and Amsterdam.
(d) 83rd and Amsterdam.
13. When do the vegetables in Julie's garden die?
(a) September 2.
(b) August 14.
(c) September 13.
(d) August 29.
14. What time does Uncle Jimmy wake Alex?
(b) 2:30 a.m.
(d) 4:30 a.m.
15. How long in Chapter 4 does Alex have to wait to see Father Franco?
(a) An hour.
(b) A half an hour.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the owners of the cat in 16D when the disaster ocurred?
2. What time does Alex get up on July 1?
3. How long has Alex known Chris?
4. Who is Julie's best friend?
5. By June 4, how many mass suicides had there been in and around Los Angeles?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)