|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day does the electricity come back on?
(a) May 23.
(b) May 21.
(c) May 20.
(d) May 22.
2. What game does Alex offer to teach Julie to help pass the time?
3. In what classroom are class officers to meet with the new headmaster?
4. What group of students begin to sniffle at the beginning of school in Chapter 3?
(a) 4th graders.
(b) 7th graders.
(c) 5th graders.
(d) 6th graders.
5. What show are Alex's sisters watching in Chapter 4?
(a) I Love Lucy.
(b) Brady Bunch.
(c) Leave it to Beaver.
(d) The Waltons.
6. Where is Greg Dunlap going to go?
7. What landmark has Alex heard was destroyed during the disaster?
(a) Washington Monument.
(b) Empire State Building.
(c) Statue of Liberty.
(d) Twin Towers.
8. In Chapter 9, who is Julie's new best friend?
9. How long has Alex known Chris?
(a) 6 years.
(b) Almost 5 years.
(c) About 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
10. When do the vegetables in Julie's garden die?
(a) August 29.
(b) September 2.
(c) August 14.
(d) September 13.
11. What time does Kevin want to go body shopping on August 9?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 7 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 7:30 a.m.
12. What is Alex's ethnicity?
(b) Puerto Rican.
13. How often does Alex try on Bri's birthday to get a dial tone and call her?
(a) Every hour.
(b) Every 15 minutes.
(c) Every half an hour.
(d) Every 20 minutes.
14. Where are Uncle Jimmy and his family going when they leave New York?
(a) St. Louis.
(c) Des Moines.
15. On August 29, how long has a body been decomposing in front of a pizza place?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Alex's father when the moon is hit?
2. What number bus is Alex assigned to to take him to Yankee Stadium?
3. How many people will Alex have to check up on each day before school?
4. How old is Briana?
5. At what time does Alex finally get a dial tone so he can try to call Bri?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)