|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are waiting in line for the bus when Alex arrives?
2. Where will girls meet who are going to a convent in upstate New York?
(a) St. Peter's.
(b) St. Benedict's.
(c) St. Paul's.
(d) St. John's.
3. How many of Alex's classmates' families will be leaving New York City immediately after school ends?
4. Where is Carlos stationed?
(d) South Carolina.
5. At what time does Alex finally get a dial tone so he can try to call Bri?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) 4:15. p.m.
(c) 3:15 p.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
6. What time does Kevin want to go body shopping on August 9?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 7 a.m.
7. How many people will Alex have to check up on each day before school?
8. Where is Greg Dunlap going to go?
9. How often does Alex try on Bri's birthday to get a dial tone and call her?
(a) Every hour.
(b) Every 15 minutes.
(c) Every 20 minutes.
(d) Every half an hour.
10. What game does Alex offer to teach Julie to help pass the time?
11. What does Alex eat for lunch at school on August 8?
(a) Spinach and bread.
(b) Boiled potatoes and canned carrots.
(c) Peanut butter sandwich.
12. By August 8, how many signatures is Alex able to get from the elderly he checks on daily?
13. How many new faculty members are at St. Vincent de Paul when the fall session opens?
14. Where was Chris's sister when the disaster occurred?
(a) Notre Dame.
(c) Michigan State.
(d) University of Colorado.
15. What time do Alex and Julie leave their apartment to go to their first food distribution?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Julie's best friend?
2. Where does Tony Loretto's mother believe that mandatory evacuations will occur by September?
3. When does Father Franco think that St. Margaret's will close?
4. How many postcards does Alex find in his mailbox on July 19?
5. How long has Alex known Chris?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)