|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alex work?
(a) Fong's Restaurant.
(b) Joey's Pizza.
(d) Brooklyn Deli.
2. Where will Chris's family go now that his sister is home?
(d) South Carolina.
3. What is the name of the place where Bri is living?
(a) Westwood Farms.
(b) Wynadotte Farms.
(c) Notburga Farms.
(d) Brighton Farms.
4. What does Julie worry won't survive in her garden now that the sun isn't shining?
(a) String beans.
5. How many postcards does Alex find in his mailbox on July 19?
6. How many new faculty members are at St. Vincent de Paul when the fall session opens?
7. Where did James Flaherty spent the summer?
(a) South Carolina.
8. Where does Bob from 12D work?
(a) Daily News.
(b) Sanitation Department.
(c) New York U.
(d) A restaurant.
9. At school, who refuses to pick up a piece of paper when Alex asks that it be picked up?
10. What kind of cereal does Alex get in exchange for some of the items he finds during his first body shopping expedition?
11. What time does Alex get up on July 1?
12. At what street does Alex try to find a subway station?
13. In what classroom are class officers to meet with the new headmaster?
14. At what time does Alex finally get a dial tone so he can try to call Bri?
(a) 4:15. p.m.
(b) 3:15 p.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
15. What subjects will the new headmaster teach?
(a) Economics and social studies.
(b) Biology and chemistry.
(c) Latin and advanced theology.
(d) Calculus and physics.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day does Alex return to school?
2. Where do Alex and Julie have to get in line for their first food distribution?
3. How many people are waiting in line for the bus when Alex arrives?
4. Where does Alex want to go to college?
5. In what apartment is there a problem with the plumbing?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)