|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does a cop begin telling people that the food is gone?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) 10:30 a.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 11:30 a.m.
2. Which saint does Alex say must be very busy interceding for everyone who's praying?
(a) St. Rafael.
(b) St. Christopher.
(c) St. Francis.
(d) St. Jude.
3. What group of students begin to sniffle at the beginning of school in Chapter 3?
(a) 4th graders.
(b) 7th graders.
(c) 5th graders.
(d) 6th graders.
4. How long has Alex known Chris?
(a) Almost 5 years.
(b) About 4 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 6 years.
5. How long in Chapter 4 does Alex have to wait to see Father Franco?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) A half an hour.
(d) 5 minutes.
6. From which apartment do Alex and Julie get Oreos and other food?
7. In Chapter 9, who is Julie's new best friend?
8. What number bus is Alex assigned to to take him to Yankee Stadium?
9. In what apartment is there a problem with the plumbing?
10. Where will Chris's family go now that his sister is home?
(c) South Carolina.
11. In Tokyo, how many were killed during food riots by June 4?
12. How many blocks from the distribution center is the line when Alex and Julie arrive?
13. On August 29, how long has a body been decomposing in front of a pizza place?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 5 days.
(d) A week.
14. In Chapter 5, which apartment has a leaking bathroom sink?
15. When does Father Franco tell his parishioners to begin boiling drinking water and wear insect repellent?
(a) July 6.
(b) July 4.
(c) July 3.
(d) July 5.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Alex get up on July 1?
2. How old is Julie?
3. In Chapter 7, what type of food does Kevin give Alex?
4. How many people are waiting in line for the bus when Alex arrives?
5. How many people will Alex have to check up on each day before school?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)