Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Alex and his sister have for breakfast after helping Uncle Jimmy?
(d) Scrambled eggs.
2. From which apartment do Alex and Julie get Oreos and other food?
3. How often does Alex try on Bri's birthday to get a dial tone and call her?
(a) Every hour.
(b) Every half an hour.
(c) Every 15 minutes.
(d) Every 20 minutes.
4. By August 8, how many signatures is Alex able to get from the elderly he checks on daily?
5. On what day does Alex return to school?
(a) May 26.
(b) May 23.
(c) May 24.
(d) May 25.
6. At what street does Alex try to find a subway station?
7. Where does Alex work?
(a) Joey's Pizza.
(c) Brooklyn Deli.
(d) Fong's Restaurant.
8. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
9. What group of students begin to sniffle at the beginning of school in Chapter 3?
(a) 5th graders.
(b) 6th graders.
(c) 4th graders.
(d) 7th graders.
10. In Chapter 9, who is Julie's new best friend?
11. What game does Alex offer to teach Julie to help pass the time?
12. What is the name of the customer Alex is helping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Greg Dunlap.
(b) Bill Wong.
(c) Mario Marcetti.
(d) David Andrews.
13. In Chapter 7, what street do Alex and Julie walk down as they head to the food distribution?
14. On what day does Alex's life change forever?
(a) April 13.
(b) July 4.
(c) May 18.
(d) June 29.
15. Where are Uncle Jimmy and his family going when they leave New York?
(b) Des Moines.
(c) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which teacher will teach science at St. Vincent de Paul?
2. Where does Bob from 12D work?
3. When Alex returns to school in Chapter 3, where are students to report?
4. What day is Bri's birthday?
5. What is the name of the place where Bri is living?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)