|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
2. What show are Alex's sisters watching in Chapter 4?
(a) The Waltons.
(b) I Love Lucy.
(c) Brady Bunch.
(d) Leave it to Beaver.
3. Where did James Flaherty spent the summer?
(d) South Carolina.
4. How old is Julie?
5. On what day does Alex's life change forever?
(a) May 18.
(b) July 4.
(c) April 13.
(d) June 29.
6. What game does Alex offer to teach Julie to help pass the time?
7. At what street does Alex try to find a subway station?
8. What number bus is Alex assigned to to take him to Yankee Stadium?
9. How many people will Alex have to check up on each day before school?
10. What time do Alex and Julie leave their apartment to go to their first food distribution?
11. When Alex returns to school in Chapter 3, where are students to report?
(b) Their first period class.
12. What do Alex and his sisters have for supper on June 3?
(a) Spaghetti and red clam sauce.
(b) Spinach and pears.
(c) Macaroni and cheese.
(d) Beans and rice.
13. What is the name of the customer Alex is helping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Bill Wong.
(b) Greg Dunlap.
(c) Mario Marcetti.
(d) David Andrews.
14. In Chapter 7, what type of food does Kevin give Alex?
(c) Canned ham.
(d) Peanut Butter.
15. Where will Chris's family go now that his sister is home?
(b) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is the mass that Alex attends in Chapter 2?
2. On what day does the electricity come back on?
3. Where were the owners of the cat in 16D when the disaster ocurred?
4. How much does the customer pay that Alex is helping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. How many blocks from the distribution center is the line when Alex and Julie arrive?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)