|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place where Bri is living?
(a) Notburga Farms.
(b) Westwood Farms.
(c) Brighton Farms.
(d) Wynadotte Farms.
2. What is the name of the cousin that Uncle Jimmy and his family will stay with?
(a) Antonio Maestas.
(b) Miguel Flores.
(c) Jesus Gonzalez.
(d) Pedro Jiminez.
3. In Tokyo, how many were killed during food riots by June 4?
4. How much does the customer pay that Alex is helping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. Which saint does Alex say must be very busy interceding for everyone who's praying?
(a) St. Rafael.
(b) St. Francis.
(c) St. Christopher.
(d) St. Jude.
6. When Alex returns to school in Chapter 3, where are students to report?
(c) Their first period class.
7. In Chapter 9, who is Julie's new best friend?
8. Where does Tony Loretto's mother believe that mandatory evacuations will occur by September?
(a) South of 34th St.
(b) East of 74th St.
(c) East of 83rd St.
(d) South of 45th St.
9. By June 4, how many mass suicides had there been in and around Los Angeles?
10. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
11. How many people are waiting in line for the bus when Alex arrives?
12. What time does a cop begin telling people that the food is gone?
(a) 11 a.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 10:30 a.m.
(d) 11:30 a.m.
13. How often does Alex try on Bri's birthday to get a dial tone and call her?
(a) Every 20 minutes.
(b) Every hour.
(c) Every half an hour.
(d) Every 15 minutes.
14. Where do Alex and Julie have to get in line for their first food distribution?
(a) 81st and Columbus.
(b) 82nd and Columbus.
(c) 84th and Amsterdam.
(d) 83rd and Amsterdam.
15. On what day does the electricity come back on?
(a) May 23.
(b) May 20.
(c) May 21.
(d) May 22.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Father Franco tell his parishioners to begin boiling drinking water and wear insect repellent?
2. What show are Alex's sisters watching in Chapter 4?
3. How long in Chapter 4 does Alex have to wait to see Father Franco?
4. How many priests are missing when Alex first returns to school?
5. From which apartment do Alex and Julie get Oreos and other food?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)