|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Alex hope will be in the bags of food that are distributed?
(a) Macaroni and cheese.
2. When does Father Franco think that St. Margaret's will close?
(a) Before New Year's.
(b) In three months.
(c) In two months.
(d) Before Valentine's.
3. Who was the headmaster before the disaster?
4. How many postcards does Alex find in his mailbox on July 19?
5. What group of students begin to sniffle at the beginning of school in Chapter 3?
(a) 6th graders.
(b) 4th graders.
(c) 7th graders.
(d) 5th graders.
6. Where is Carlos stationed?
(c) South Carolina.
7. On what day does the electricity come back on?
(a) May 23.
(b) May 21.
(c) May 20.
(d) May 22.
8. In what classroom are class officers to meet with the new headmaster?
9. Where was Chris's sister when the disaster occurred?
(a) Notre Dame.
(b) University of Colorado.
(c) Michigan State.
10. In what branch of the military does Carlos serve?
(a) Air Force.
11. How many people are waiting in line for the bus when Alex arrives?
12. How long in Chapter 4 does Alex have to wait to see Father Franco?
(a) A half an hour.
(b) An hour.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
13. When does Father Franco tell his parishioners to begin boiling drinking water and wear insect repellent?
(a) July 6.
(b) July 5.
(c) July 3.
(d) July 4.
14. Where is Alex's father when the moon is hit?
(b) Puerto Rico.
15. What do Alex and his sister have for breakfast after helping Uncle Jimmy?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is James Flaherty's father's occupation?
2. Where will Chris's family go now that his sister is home?
3. What time is the mass that Alex attends in Chapter 2?
4. What color hair does one dead girl have in Yankee Stadium?
5. Where are Uncle Jimmy and his family going when they leave New York?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)