|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Julie?
2. Why do New Yorkers have to start boiling their water?
(d) E coli.
3. What do Alex and his sister have for breakfast after helping Uncle Jimmy?
(c) Scrambled eggs.
4. In Chapter 7, what type of food does Kevin give Alex?
(c) Peanut Butter.
(d) Canned ham.
5. In Chapter 5, which apartment has a leaking bathroom sink?
6. In Chapter 7, what does Alex hope will be in the bags of food that are distributed?
(b) Macaroni and cheese.
7. Where were the owners of the cat in 16D when the disaster ocurred?
(d) San Lupe.
8. In what classroom are class officers to meet with the new headmaster?
9. In what apartment is there a problem with the plumbing?
10. What does Alex eat for lunch at school on August 8?
(a) Spinach and bread.
(c) Boiled potatoes and canned carrots.
(d) Peanut butter sandwich.
11. In Chapter 7, what street do Alex and Julie walk down as they head to the food distribution?
12. What game does Alex offer to teach Julie to help pass the time?
13. What subjects will the new headmaster teach?
(a) Economics and social studies.
(b) Latin and advanced theology.
(c) Calculus and physics.
(d) Biology and chemistry.
14. On what day does Alex return to school?
(a) May 24.
(b) May 26.
(c) May 25.
(d) May 23.
15. What is James Flaherty's father's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the place where Bri is living?
2. At school, who refuses to pick up a piece of paper when Alex asks that it be picked up?
3. Which teacher will teach science at St. Vincent de Paul?
4. What does Julie worry won't survive in her garden now that the sun isn't shining?
5. Which saint does Alex say must be very busy interceding for everyone who's praying?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)