|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What show are Alex's sisters watching in Chapter 4?
(a) The Waltons.
(b) Brady Bunch.
(c) I Love Lucy.
(d) Leave it to Beaver.
2. Where is Greg Dunlap going to go?
3. Who was the headmaster before the disaster?
4. What is the name of the customer Alex is helping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Greg Dunlap.
(b) Mario Marcetti.
(c) Bill Wong.
(d) David Andrews.
5. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
6. By the time Briana is invited to live in a convent, how much food do she and her siblings have left?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 20 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
7. What does Julie worry won't survive in her garden now that the sun isn't shining?
(d) String beans.
8. Who is Julie's best friend?
9. In Chapter 7, what does Alex hope will be in the bags of food that are distributed?
(a) Macaroni and cheese.
10. What time do Alex and Julie leave their apartment to go to their first food distribution?
11. How many of Alex's classmates' families will be leaving New York City immediately after school ends?
12. On what day does Alex's life change forever?
(a) June 29.
(b) April 13.
(c) May 18.
(d) July 4.
13. From which apartment do Alex and Julie get Oreos and other food?
14. In Chapter 9, who is Julie's new best friend?
15. Where does Alex want to go to college?
Short Answer Questions
1. On which coast of Puerto Rico were all the villages and small town decimated?
2. What is James Flaherty's father's occupation?
3. Where was Chris's sister when the disaster occurred?
4. What day is Bri's birthday?
5. How many people will Alex have to check up on each day before school?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)