|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the customer Alex is helping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Mario Marcetti.
(b) Greg Dunlap.
(c) Bill Wong.
(d) David Andrews.
2. What does Alex eat for lunch at school on August 8?
(a) Boiled potatoes and canned carrots.
(b) Peanut butter sandwich.
(c) Spinach and bread.
3. What is the name of the place where Bri is living?
(a) Notburga Farms.
(b) Wynadotte Farms.
(c) Westwood Farms.
(d) Brighton Farms.
4. When does Father Franco think that St. Margaret's will close?
(a) Before Valentine's.
(b) In three months.
(c) In two months.
(d) Before New Year's.
5. At what time does Alex finally get a dial tone so he can try to call Bri?
(a) 3:15 p.m.
(b) 4:15. p.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
6. What classes are offered at St. Vincent de Paul by August?
(a) Theology, Latin, and church history.
(b) Spanish, history, and shop.
(c) French, social studies, and writing.
(d) Science, math, and geography.
7. How many blocks from the distribution center is the line when Alex and Julie arrive?
8. How long has Alex known Chris?
(a) 6 years.
(b) Almost 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) About 4 years.
9. When Alex returns to school in Chapter 3, where are students to report?
(a) Their first period class.
10. On which coast of Puerto Rico were all the villages and small town decimated?
11. In what branch of the military does Carlos serve?
(d) Air Force.
12. Where is Alex's father when the moon is hit?
(a) Puerto Rico.
13. On what day does the electricity come back on?
(a) May 23.
(b) May 20.
(c) May 22.
(d) May 21.
14. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
15. In Chapter 5, which apartment has a leaking bathroom sink?
Short Answer Questions
1. On August 29, how long has a body been decomposing in front of a pizza place?
2. What time does a cop begin telling people that the food is gone?
3. In Chapter 7, what street do Alex and Julie walk down as they head to the food distribution?
4. Where are Uncle Jimmy and his family going when they leave New York?
5. How old is Julie?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)