|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many new faculty members are at St. Vincent de Paul when the fall session opens?
2. How many people are in the Binghamton evacuation center?
3. Where was Chris's sister when the disaster occurred?
(a) University of Colorado.
(b) Michigan State.
(d) Notre Dame.
4. In what branch of the military does Carlos serve?
(a) Air Force.
5. What time do Alex and Julie leave their apartment to go to their first food distribution?
6. How many of Alex's classmates' families will be leaving New York City immediately after school ends?
7. Where is Carlos stationed?
(c) South Carolina.
8. In Tokyo, how many were killed during food riots by June 4?
9. What day is Bri's birthday?
(a) July 2.
(b) July 1.
(c) July 5.
(d) July 3.
10. How long has Alex known Chris?
(a) 6 years.
(b) Almost 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) About 4 years.
11. What time does Alex get up on July 1?
12. What fell off Tony Loretto's dresser during the August 1 earthquake?
(b) Coffee cup.
(d) St. Anthony statue.
13. Where is Alex's father when the moon is hit?
(d) Puerto Rico.
14. What color hair does one dead girl have in Yankee Stadium?
(a) Orange and black.
(b) Red and black.
(c) Green and purple.
(d) Purple and pink.
15. On August 29, how long has a body been decomposing in front of a pizza place?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 5 days.
(c) A week.
(d) 8 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Alex and Julie have to get in line for their first food distribution?
2. What group of students begin to sniffle at the beginning of school in Chapter 3?
3. What show are Alex's sisters watching in Chapter 4?
4. How many priests are missing when Alex first returns to school?
5. How many postcards does Alex find in his mailbox on July 19?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)