|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people will Alex have to check up on each day before school?
2. Why do New Yorkers have to start boiling their water?
(c) E coli.
3. Which teacher will teach science at St. Vincent de Paul?
(a) Mr. Bello.
(b) Mr. James.
(c) Mr. Kim.
(d) Mr. Martin.
4. On August 29, how long has a body been decomposing in front of a pizza place?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) A week.
5. What kind of cereal does Alex get in exchange for some of the items he finds during his first body shopping expedition?
6. What number bus is Alex assigned to to take him to Yankee Stadium?
7. At what street does Alex try to find a subway station?
8. What show are Alex's sisters watching in Chapter 4?
(a) The Waltons.
(b) Brady Bunch.
(c) I Love Lucy.
(d) Leave it to Beaver.
9. In what classroom are class officers to meet with the new headmaster?
10. In what branch of the military does Carlos serve?
(b) Air Force.
11. What time does Alex get up on July 1?
12. When do the vegetables in Julie's garden die?
(a) August 29.
(b) August 14.
(c) September 13.
(d) September 2.
13. How long does a scientist who is being interviewed on television believe it will take for life to return to normal?
(b) 6 months.
(c) 4 years.
14. How many of Alex's classmates' families will be leaving New York City immediately after school ends?
15. On what day does Alex return to school?
(a) May 23.
(b) May 26.
(c) May 24.
(d) May 25.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Carlos stationed?
2. What game does Alex offer to teach Julie to help pass the time?
3. What is the name of the place where Bri is living?
4. When does Father Franco think that St. Margaret's will close?
5. How long in Chapter 4 does Alex have to wait to see Father Franco?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)