|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cereal does Alex get in exchange for some of the items he finds during his first body shopping expedition?
2. What do Alex and his sisters have for supper on June 3?
(a) Beans and rice.
(b) Spaghetti and red clam sauce.
(c) Macaroni and cheese.
(d) Spinach and pears.
3. Where does Alex sleep at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Julie's room.
(b) His parents' bed.
(c) In Bri's bed.
4. At school, who refuses to pick up a piece of paper when Alex asks that it be picked up?
5. What day is Bri's birthday?
(a) July 3.
(b) July 5.
(c) July 2.
(d) July 1.
6. In what branch of the military does Carlos serve?
(d) Air Force.
7. At what time does Alex finally get a dial tone so he can try to call Bri?
(a) 4:15. p.m.
(b) 3:15 p.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
8. In Chapter 7, what does Alex hope will be in the bags of food that are distributed?
(a) Macaroni and cheese.
9. In Chapter 5, which apartment has a leaking bathroom sink?
10. Where were the owners of the cat in 16D when the disaster ocurred?
(c) San Lupe.
11. What time is the mass that Alex attends in Chapter 2?
(a) 6:00 p.m.
(b) 8:15 a.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 9:00 p.m.
12. How many girls are being asked to stay indefinitely at a convent in upstate New York?
13. What group of students begin to sniffle at the beginning of school in Chapter 3?
(a) 5th graders.
(b) 7th graders.
(c) 6th graders.
(d) 4th graders.
14. Where will girls meet who are going to a convent in upstate New York?
(a) St. John's.
(b) St. Peter's.
(c) St. Benedict's.
(d) St. Paul's.
15. What time does Alex get up on July 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. On which coast of Puerto Rico were all the villages and small town decimated?
2. Why do New Yorkers have to start boiling their water?
3. In Chapter 7, what street do Alex and Julie walk down as they head to the food distribution?
4. In Chapter 7, what type of food does Kevin give Alex?
5. What time does a cop begin telling people that the food is gone?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)