|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Alex is sick and dreaming, who does he think is standing next to his borthe Carlos sobbing hysterically?
(d) Aunt Lorraine.
2. When does Alex tell Bri that they are leaving?
(a) December 12.
(b) December 13.
(c) December 10.
(d) December 11.
3. When will the convoy leave that Mr. Flynn will make reservations for Alex and his sisters?
(a) December 16.
(b) December 19.
(c) December 12.
(d) December 21.
4. Where will Sister Rita go?
5. What is the name of the cousin that Uncle Jimmy and his family will stay with?
(a) Jesus Gonzalez.
(b) Pedro Jiminez.
(c) Miguel Flores.
(d) Antonio Maestas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stories tall is Alex's apartment building?
2. On what day does Alex's life change forever?
3. How long had Father Mulrooney taught at St. Vincent de Paul?
4. What number bus is Alex assigned to to take him to Yankee Stadium?
5. How far does Alex think he will have to shovel snow in order to get to the Port Authority?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)