|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does a cop begin telling people that the food is gone?
(a) 11 a.m.
(b) 11:30 a.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 10:30 a.m.
2. Where do Alex and Julie take Bri's body?
(a) Back of building.
(b) St. Margaret's.
(c) Old apartment.
3. What does Alex eat for lunch at school on August 8?
(b) Spinach and bread.
(c) Boiled potatoes and canned carrots.
(d) Peanut butter sandwich.
4. Where is Carlos stationed?
(c) South Carolina.
5. In what language does Bri say the Hail Mary?
(a) Puerto Rican patois.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex ask Julie to get to wrap Bri in?
2. How many people will Alex have to check up on each day before school?
3. How long does a scientist who is being interviewed on television believe it will take for life to return to normal?
4. What is the name of the place where Bri is living?
5. Why do New Yorkers have to start boiling their water?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)