|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
2. What is the name of the cousin that Uncle Jimmy and his family will stay with?
(a) Jesus Gonzalez.
(b) Antonio Maestas.
(c) Miguel Flores.
(d) Pedro Jiminez.
3. From where does a man leap when Julie and Alex are walking home from school one day?
(a) 15th story window.
(b) 70th story window.
(c) A tree.
(d) A bridge.
4. How many lottery tickets did Julie take?
5. What does Alex nearly break when he falls?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to ask Julie to dance at her birthday party?
2. Where are Uncle Jimmy and his family going when they leave New York?
3. What does Tony give Alex on October 28?
4. What do Julie and Alex eat at the beginning of Chapter 19?
5. What picture is on a postcard that Julie leaves with Bri?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)