|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What landmark has Alex heard was destroyed during the disaster?
(a) Empire State Building.
(b) Washington Monument.
(c) Statue of Liberty.
(d) Twin Towers.
2. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
3. When does Alex allow Bri to go to mass?
(a) September 1.
(b) September 23.
(c) September 30.
(d) September 18.
4. A few years before the disaster, how much money did Alex's father win from lottery tickets?
5. Where will Chris's family go now that his sister is home?
(c) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Tokyo, how many were killed during food riots by June 4?
2. What show are Alex's sisters watching in Chapter 4?
3. When does Mr. Flynn tell Alex that the next convoy will leave New York?
4. On September 16, how long do Alex, Julie, and Kevin stand in line for the food distribution?
5. By June 4, how many mass suicides had there been in and around Los Angeles?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)