|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Alex tell Bri that they are leaving?
(a) December 12.
(b) December 10.
(c) December 13.
(d) December 11.
2. By Christmas Eve, how far can Alex walk without collapsing?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 5 feet.
(c) 8 feet.
(d) 11 feet.
3. What was the name of the hospital where Alex's mother worked?
(a) St. Jude's.
(b) St. John of God.
(d) City of Hope.
4. What would Alex have liked to eat at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Peanut Butter.
(d) Minestrone soup.
5. At what street is it no longer possible to use the sled?
(a) 62nd St.
(b) 46th St.
(c) 57th St.
(d) 74th St.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Alex give up trying to sleep at the beginning of Chapter 17?
2. How many priests are missing when Alex first returns to school?
3. What color hair does one dead girl have in Yankee Stadium?
4. What time does the cold wake Alex at the beginning of Chapter 15?
5. Where did Bri go on Alex's birthday?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)