|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen and Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harvey tell Alex he can send him and Bri?
(b) South Carolina.
2. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
3. In Chapter 7, what street do Alex and Julie walk down as they head to the food distribution?
4. What item does Alex ask if Harvey will give him on account?
5. When does Alex announce that they are moving?
(a) September 28.
(b) November 15.
(c) October 4.
(d) November 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of cereal does Harvey give Alex when Alex trades in his father's scotch and beer?
2. By the time Briana is invited to live in a convent, how much food do she and her siblings have left?
3. How long does it take Bri to get down all 12 flights of stairs from their new apartment?
4. In Tokyo, how many were killed during food riots by June 4?
5. What time do Alex and Julie leave their apartment to go to their first food distribution?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)