|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen and Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Alex thinks his apartment has been broken into, how long does he wait for Julie to get away before he unlocks his apartment door?
(a) 2 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
2. Which saint does Alex say must be very busy interceding for everyone who's praying?
(a) St. Rafael.
(b) St. Jude.
(c) St. Christopher.
(d) St. Francis.
3. How cold does Alex believe it gets in the day time after they lose heat in their apartment?
(a) 5 degrees.
(b) 15 degrees.
(c) 20 degrees.
(d) 10 degrees.
4. By June 4, how many mass suicides had there been in and around Los Angeles?
5. At what street does Alex try to find a subway station?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many priests are missing when Alex first returns to school?
2. By October, at what temperature does Alex's school keep the thermostat?
3. What group of students begin to sniffle at the beginning of school in Chapter 3?
4. By August 8, how many signatures is Alex able to get from the elderly he checks on daily?
5. Where does Alex tell Julie to go in Chapter 15 when he thinks someone has broken into their apartment?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)