|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen and Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How cold does Alex believe it gets in the day time after they lose heat in their apartment?
(a) 10 degrees.
(b) 20 degrees.
(c) 15 degrees.
(d) 5 degrees.
2. Where do Alex and Julie have to get in line for their first food distribution?
(a) 81st and Columbus.
(b) 84th and Amsterdam.
(c) 83rd and Amsterdam.
(d) 82nd and Columbus.
3. What does Alex miss the most since the disaster?
(a) Decent food.
4. How long does a scientist who is being interviewed on television believe it will take for life to return to normal?
(b) 4 years.
(d) 6 months.
5. At what street does Alex try to find a subway station?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many priests are missing when Alex first returns to school?
2. Who is the first to ask Julie to dance at her birthday party?
3. Where had officials planned to move New York at first?
4. Where does Alex sleep at the beginning of Chapter 7?
5. How many new faculty members are at St. Vincent de Paul when the fall session opens?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)