|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen and Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the vegetables in Julie's garden die?
(a) September 13.
(b) September 2.
(c) August 29.
(d) August 14.
2. When does Alex tell Bri that they are leaving?
(a) December 12.
(b) December 10.
(c) December 11.
(d) December 13.
3. By August, how many Catholic hospitals are open in New York City?
4. When does Father Franco think that St. Margaret's will close?
(a) Before New Year's.
(b) Before Valentine's.
(c) In three months.
(d) In two months.
5. Where were the owners of the cat in 16D when the disaster ocurred?
(a) San Lupe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What classes are offered at St. Vincent de Paul by August?
2. By October, at what temperature does Alex's school keep the thermostat?
3. Where does Alex go to scream curses at an empty building?
4. On December 9, how many sisters does Julie say have died?
5. What was the name of the hospital where Alex's mother worked?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)