|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen and Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Alex thinks his apartment has been broken into, how long does he wait for Julie to get away before he unlocks his apartment door?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 2 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
2. Where does Alex sleep at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(b) Julie's room.
(c) In Bri's bed.
(d) His parents' bed.
3. Which teacher will teach science at St. Vincent de Paul?
(a) Mr. Martin.
(b) Mr. Kim.
(c) Mr. Bello.
(d) Mr. James.
4. Where does Bob from 12D work?
(a) Daily News.
(b) Sanitation Department.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) New York U.
5. How long in Chapter 4 does Alex have to wait to see Father Franco?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) A half an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. By June 4, how many mass suicides had there been in and around Los Angeles?
2. When will the convoy leave that Mr. Flynn will make reservations for Alex and his sisters?
3. Why do New Yorkers have to start boiling their water?
4. What is the name of the cousin that Uncle Jimmy and his family will stay with?
5. How much does the customer pay that Alex is helping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)