|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen and Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money is one of Julie's tickets worth?
2. What is the temperature on September 16?
(a) 15 degrees.
(b) Below freezing.
(c) Just above freezing.
(d) 40 degrees.
3. What fell off Tony Loretto's dresser during the August 1 earthquake?
(c) St. Anthony statue.
(d) Coffee cup.
4. When Alex returns to school in Chapter 3, where are students to report?
(a) Their first period class.
5. On which coast of Puerto Rico were all the villages and small town decimated?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Alex weigh by the first of December?
2. Where was Chris's sister when the disaster occurred?
3. When does Julie tell her siblings that she had planned to check her lottery tickets?
4. What group of students begin to sniffle at the beginning of school in Chapter 3?
5. A few years before the disaster, how much money did Alex's father win from lottery tickets?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)