|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen and Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mr. Flynn tell Alex that the next convoy will leave New York?
(a) November 28.
(b) December 5.
(c) December 1.
(d) November 25.
2. Where is Carlos stationed?
(d) South Carolina.
3. On September 16, how long do Alex, Julie, and Kevin stand in line for the food distribution?
(a) About 6 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) Almost 5 hours.
4. What time does the cold wake Alex at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
5. How far does Alex think he will have to shovel snow in order to get to the Port Authority?
(a) 1 ½ miles.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 1 1/4 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group of students begin to sniffle at the beginning of school in Chapter 3?
2. Where is Greg Dunlap going to go?
3. How many people will Alex have to check up on each day before school?
4. Where does Harvey tell Alex he can send him and Bri?
5. How much does Alex weigh by the first of December?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)