|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen and Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On December 3, how much snow does Alex estimate has fallen?
(a) 4 inches.
(b) 6 inches.
(c) 7 inches.
(d) 5 inches.
2. How much does the customer pay that Alex is helping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. How many postcards does Alex find in his mailbox on July 19?
4. What do Alex and his sister have for breakfast after helping Uncle Jimmy?
(b) Scrambled eggs.
5. When does Alex tell Bri that they are leaving?
(a) December 13.
(b) December 11.
(c) December 12.
(d) December 10.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Alex and his sisters live when they move out of their basement apartment?
2. By August 8, how many signatures is Alex able to get from the elderly he checks on daily?
3. What time is the mass that Alex attends in Chapter 2?
4. When does Father Franco think that St. Margaret's will close?
5. On September 16, what one item does Harvey refuse to trade for food?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)