|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen and Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What classes are offered at St. Vincent de Paul by August?
(a) Spanish, history, and shop.
(b) French, social studies, and writing.
(c) Science, math, and geography.
(d) Theology, Latin, and church history.
2. Who was the headmaster before the disaster?
3. What does Julie worry won't survive in her garden now that the sun isn't shining?
(d) String beans.
4. What subjects will the new headmaster teach?
(a) Biology and chemistry.
(b) Calculus and physics.
(c) Economics and social studies.
(d) Latin and advanced theology.
5. Where do Alex and Julie have to get in line for their first food distribution?
(a) 81st and Columbus.
(b) 82nd and Columbus.
(c) 83rd and Amsterdam.
(d) 84th and Amsterdam.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many priests are missing when Alex first returns to school?
2. A few years before the disaster, how much money did Alex's father win from lottery tickets?
3. Who is the first to ask Julie to dance at her birthday party?
4. When Alex returns to school in Chapter 3, where are students to report?
5. Where does Bob from 12D work?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)