|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen and Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Flynn's company?
(a) Flynn and Partners.
(b) Danforth Global Insurance.
(c) Metropollitan Life Insurance.
(d) Weatherby and Associates.
2. What day is Alex's father's birthday?
(a) November 9.
(b) November 10.
(c) November 7.
(d) November 8.
3. What does Kevin give Julie for her birthday?
4. When do the vegetables in Julie's garden die?
(a) August 14.
(b) September 2.
(c) August 29.
(d) September 13.
5. When does Father Franco tell his parishioners to begin boiling drinking water and wear insect repellent?
(a) July 6.
(b) July 5.
(c) July 3.
(d) July 4.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many lottery tickets did Julie take?
2. At school, who refuses to pick up a piece of paper when Alex asks that it be picked up?
3. How long does a scientist who is being interviewed on television believe it will take for life to return to normal?
4. When will the convoy leave that Mr. Flynn will make reservations for Alex and his sisters?
5. How many blocks can Bri walk before having an asthma attack?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)