|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen and Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Alex finally get a dial tone so he can try to call Bri?
(a) 11 a.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 4:15. p.m.
(d) 3:15 p.m.
2. Where does Bob from 12D work?
(a) Daily News.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) New York U.
(d) Sanitation Department.
3. Who is the first to ask Julie to dance at her birthday party?
4. How long does a scientist who is being interviewed on television believe it will take for life to return to normal?
(b) 6 months.
(d) 4 years.
5. What time is the mass that Alex attends in Chapter 2?
(a) 8:15 a.m.
(b) 7:30 a.m.
(c) 6:00 p.m.
(d) 9:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many new faculty members are at St. Vincent de Paul when the fall session opens?
2. What type of cereal does Harvey give Alex when Alex trades in his father's scotch and beer?
3. What time does Alex get up on July 1?
4. In Tokyo, how many were killed during food riots by June 4?
5. How many blocks can Bri walk before having an asthma attack?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)