|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen and Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does a cop begin telling people that the food is gone?
(a) 11 a.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 10:30 a.m.
(d) 11:30 a.m.
2. When does Mr. Flynn tell Alex that the next convoy will leave New York?
(a) December 1.
(b) December 5.
(c) November 25.
(d) November 28.
3. How many new faculty members are at St. Vincent de Paul when the fall session opens?
4. What number bus is Alex assigned to to take him to Yankee Stadium?
5. When do the vegetables in Julie's garden die?
(a) August 29.
(b) September 13.
(c) August 14.
(d) September 2.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alex's ethnicity?
2. Where does Alex want to go to college?
3. How many priests are missing when Alex first returns to school?
4. What type of cereal does Harvey give Alex when Alex trades in his father's scotch and beer?
5. Why do New Yorkers have to start boiling their water?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)