|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen and Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harvey tell Alex he can send him and Bri?
(a) South Carolina.
2. What subjects will the new headmaster teach?
(a) Latin and advanced theology.
(b) Biology and chemistry.
(c) Economics and social studies.
(d) Calculus and physics.
3. When do the vegetables in Julie's garden die?
(a) September 2.
(b) August 14.
(c) September 13.
(d) August 29.
4. How often does Alex try on Bri's birthday to get a dial tone and call her?
(a) Every hour.
(b) Every half an hour.
(c) Every 15 minutes.
(d) Every 20 minutes.
5. In what classroom are class officers to meet with the new headmaster?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which saint does Alex say must be very busy interceding for everyone who's praying?
2. How many stories tall is Alex's apartment building?
3. At school, who refuses to pick up a piece of paper when Alex asks that it be picked up?
4. By August, how many Catholic hospitals are open in New York City?
5. Where is Carlos stationed?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)