|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen and Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day does Alex's life change forever?
(a) June 29.
(b) May 18.
(c) July 4.
(d) April 13.
2. Where is Alex's father when the moon is hit?
(d) Puerto Rico.
3. What subjects will the new headmaster teach?
(a) Calculus and physics.
(b) Biology and chemistry.
(c) Economics and social studies.
(d) Latin and advanced theology.
4. When will the convoy leave that Mr. Flynn will make reservations for Alex and his sisters?
(a) December 12.
(b) December 19.
(c) December 16.
(d) December 21.
5. Where does Alex work?
(a) Fong's Restaurant.
(b) Joey's Pizza.
(c) Brooklyn Deli.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the time Briana is invited to live in a convent, how much food do she and her siblings have left?
2. What is James Flaherty's father's occupation?
3. What do Alex and his sister have for breakfast after helping Uncle Jimmy?
4. What does Tony give Alex on October 28?
5. Where was Chris's sister when the disaster occurred?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)