|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen and Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the headmaster before the disaster?
2. How many postcards does Alex find in his mailbox on July 19?
3. When will the convoy leave that Mr. Flynn will make reservations for Alex and his sisters?
(a) December 19.
(b) December 21.
(c) December 16.
(d) December 12.
4. By the time Briana is invited to live in a convent, how much food do she and her siblings have left?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 20 days.
(d) 1 week.
5. On September 16, how long do Alex, Julie, and Kevin stand in line for the food distribution?
(a) About 6 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) Almost 5 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. By June 4, how many mass suicides had there been in and around Los Angeles?
2. Where is Chris Flynn's father's office?
3. How much money is one of Julie's tickets worth?
4. At school, who refuses to pick up a piece of paper when Alex asks that it be picked up?
5. What is the name of the customer Alex is helping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)