|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen and Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what street do Alex and Julie walk down as they head to the food distribution?
2. On what day does the electricity come back on?
(a) May 23.
(b) May 20.
(c) May 21.
(d) May 22.
3. How many people will Alex have to check up on each day before school?
4. What is the name of the cousin that Uncle Jimmy and his family will stay with?
(a) Pedro Jiminez.
(b) Miguel Flores.
(c) Jesus Gonzalez.
(d) Antonio Maestas.
5. Where does Alex go to scream curses at an empty building?
(a) Central Park West.
(b) Central Park East.
(c) 84th and Columbus.
(d) 83rd and Amsterdam.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does a man leap when Julie and Alex are walking home from school one day?
2. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
3. By June 4, how many mass suicides had there been in and around Los Angeles?
4. How many blocks can Bri walk before having an asthma attack?
5. Where does Alex sleep at the beginning of Chapter 7?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)