|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen and Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color crepe paper is hung for Julie's birthday party?
2. On what floor is Mr. Flynn's office?
3. What does Julie worry won't survive in her garden now that the sun isn't shining?
(b) String beans.
4. Where had officials planned to move New York at first?
(b) New Mexico.
5. What is the temperature on September 16?
(a) Below freezing.
(b) 15 degrees.
(c) Just above freezing.
(d) 40 degrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. By August, how many Catholic hospitals are open in New York City?
2. At what street does Alex try to find a subway station?
3. In Chapter 9, who is Julie's new best friend?
4. A few years before the disaster, how much money did Alex's father win from lottery tickets?
5. Where does Harvey tell Alex he can send him and Bri?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)