|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen and Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harvey tell Alex he can send him and Bri?
(b) South Carolina.
2. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
3. In what branch of the military does Carlos serve?
(d) Air Force.
4. What is the name of the cousin that Uncle Jimmy and his family will stay with?
(a) Jesus Gonzalez.
(b) Antonio Maestas.
(c) Pedro Jiminez.
(d) Miguel Flores.
5. On September 16, what one item does Harvey refuse to trade for food?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long in Chapter 4 does Alex have to wait to see Father Franco?
2. How much does the customer pay that Alex is helping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What landmark has Alex heard was destroyed during the disaster?
4. When Alex thinks his apartment has been broken into, how long does he wait for Julie to get away before he unlocks his apartment door?
5. In what apartment is there a problem with the plumbing?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)