|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen and Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bob from 12D work?
(a) New York U.
(b) Daily News.
(c) Sanitation Department.
(d) A restaurant.
2. What is the temperature on September 16?
(a) 15 degrees.
(b) Below freezing.
(c) 40 degrees.
(d) Just above freezing.
3. When do the vegetables in Julie's garden die?
(a) August 29.
(b) September 13.
(c) August 14.
(d) September 2.
4. At school, who refuses to pick up a piece of paper when Alex asks that it be picked up?
5. What color crepe paper is hung for Julie's birthday party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Alex's father when the moon is hit?
2. Why do New Yorkers have to start boiling their water?
3. In Tokyo, how many were killed during food riots by June 4?
4. How many new faculty members are at St. Vincent de Paul when the fall session opens?
5. Where did James Flaherty spent the summer?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)