|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen and Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do Alex and Julie leave their apartment to go to their first food distribution?
2. On September 16, how long do Alex, Julie, and Kevin stand in line for the food distribution?
(a) Almost 5 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) About 6 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
3. In Chapter 7, what type of food does Kevin give Alex?
(b) Canned ham.
(c) Peanut Butter.
4. On which coast of Puerto Rico were all the villages and small town decimated?
5. How long does a scientist who is being interviewed on television believe it will take for life to return to normal?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 4 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Julie tell her siblings that she had planned to check her lottery tickets?
2. Where was Chris's sister when the disaster occurred?
3. On September 16, what one item does Harvey refuse to trade for food?
4. Where does Alex go to scream curses at an empty building?
5. What classes are offered at St. Vincent de Paul by August?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)