|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen and Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kevin give Julie for her birthday?
2. When does Father Franco tell his parishioners to begin boiling drinking water and wear insect repellent?
(a) July 6.
(b) July 3.
(c) July 5.
(d) July 4.
3. At what time does Alex finally get a dial tone so he can try to call Bri?
(a) 11 a.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 4:15. p.m.
(d) 3:15 p.m.
4. Where is Carlos stationed?
(a) South Carolina.
5. What do Alex and his sisters have for supper on their father's birthday?
(a) Soup and sandwiches.
(b) Macaronia and cheese.
(c) Spaghetti and clam sauce.
(d) Tuna and noodles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which saint does Alex say must be very busy interceding for everyone who's praying?
2. What group of students begin to sniffle at the beginning of school in Chapter 3?
3. When Alex returns to school in Chapter 3, where are students to report?
4. On what day does the electricity come back on?
5. By the time Briana is invited to live in a convent, how much food do she and her siblings have left?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)