|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen and Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many postcards does Alex find in his mailbox on July 19?
2. From where does a man leap when Julie and Alex are walking home from school one day?
(a) 70th story window.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A tree.
(d) 15th story window.
3. How many people are in the Binghamton evacuation center?
4. How many stories tall is Alex's apartment building?
5. Which saint does Alex say must be very busy interceding for everyone who's praying?
(a) St. Jude.
(b) St. Christopher.
(c) St. Rafael.
(d) St. Francis.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Alex hope will be in the bags of food that are distributed?
2. In Chapter 7, what type of food does Kevin give Alex?
3. At what time does Alex finally get a dial tone so he can try to call Bri?
4. How much money is one of Julie's tickets worth?
5. On what floor is Mr. Flynn's office?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)