|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine and Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cousin that Uncle Jimmy and his family will stay with?
(a) Jesus Gonzalez.
(b) Pedro Jiminez.
(c) Antonio Maestas.
(d) Miguel Flores.
2. How many people are waiting in line for the bus when Alex arrives?
3. Which teacher will teach science at St. Vincent de Paul?
(a) Mr. James.
(b) Mr. Kim.
(c) Mr. Martin.
(d) Mr. Bello.
4. Which saint does Alex say must be very busy interceding for everyone who's praying?
(a) St. Jude.
(b) St. Rafael.
(c) St. Francis.
(d) St. Christopher.
5. What color hair does one dead girl have in Yankee Stadium?
(a) Red and black.
(b) Green and purple.
(c) Orange and black.
(d) Purple and pink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Alex get up on July 1?
2. At school, who refuses to pick up a piece of paper when Alex asks that it be picked up?
3. How long in Chapter 4 does Alex have to wait to see Father Franco?
4. How many priests are missing when Alex first returns to school?
5. In Chapter 7, what does Alex hope will be in the bags of food that are distributed?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)