|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine and Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Alex returns to school in Chapter 3, where are students to report?
(d) Their first period class.
2. How many of Alex's classmates' families will be leaving New York City immediately after school ends?
3. Why do New Yorkers have to start boiling their water?
(d) E coli.
4. On what day does Alex's life change forever?
(a) June 29.
(b) July 4.
(c) May 18.
(d) April 13.
5. When does Father Franco think that St. Margaret's will close?
(a) Before New Year's.
(b) Before Valentine's.
(c) In three months.
(d) In two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the customer Alex is helping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. Where are Uncle Jimmy and his family going when they leave New York?
3. How much does the customer pay that Alex is helping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. Where will Chris's family go now that his sister is home?
5. What does Julie worry won't survive in her garden now that the sun isn't shining?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)