|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine and Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did James Flaherty spent the summer?
(a) South Carolina.
2. What color hair does one dead girl have in Yankee Stadium?
(a) Orange and black.
(b) Green and purple.
(c) Red and black.
(d) Purple and pink.
3. At what time does Alex finally get a dial tone so he can try to call Bri?
(a) 3:15 p.m.
(b) 4:15. p.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
4. Where is Carlos stationed?
(d) South Carolina.
5. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which saint does Alex say must be very busy interceding for everyone who's praying?
2. At what street does Alex try to find a subway station?
3. How many new faculty members are at St. Vincent de Paul when the fall session opens?
4. How many priests are missing when Alex first returns to school?
5. How often does Alex try on Bri's birthday to get a dial tone and call her?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)