|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine and Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day does Alex's life change forever?
(a) June 29.
(b) July 4.
(c) April 13.
(d) May 18.
2. What is the name of the customer Alex is helping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Greg Dunlap.
(b) David Andrews.
(c) Bill Wong.
(d) Mario Marcetti.
3. How many priests are missing when Alex first returns to school?
4. What is Alex's ethnicity?
(b) Puerto Rican.
5. Where do Alex and Julie have to get in line for their first food distribution?
(a) 81st and Columbus.
(b) 84th and Amsterdam.
(c) 82nd and Columbus.
(d) 83rd and Amsterdam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the owners of the cat in 16D when the disaster ocurred?
2. What does Julie worry won't survive in her garden now that the sun isn't shining?
3. From which apartment do Alex and Julie get Oreos and other food?
4. How long has Alex known Chris?
5. What time do Alex and Julie leave their apartment to go to their first food distribution?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)