|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven and Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
2. Where does Alex go to scream curses at an empty building?
(a) 83rd and Amsterdam.
(b) Central Park East.
(c) Central Park West.
(d) 84th and Columbus.
3. What time is the mass that Alex attends in Chapter 2?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(b) 8:15 a.m.
(c) 6:00 p.m.
(d) 9:00 p.m.
4. What is the name of the place where Bri is living?
(a) Notburga Farms.
(b) Brighton Farms.
(c) Westwood Farms.
(d) Wynadotte Farms.
5. How many of Alex's classmates' families will be leaving New York City immediately after school ends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do Alex and Julie leave their apartment to go to their first food distribution?
2. How many girls are being asked to stay indefinitely at a convent in upstate New York?
3. By the time Briana is invited to live in a convent, how much food do she and her siblings have left?
4. How long does a scientist who is being interviewed on television believe it will take for life to return to normal?
5. At what street does Alex try to find a subway station?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)