|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven and Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what street do Alex and Julie walk down as they head to the food distribution?
2. How many people are waiting in line for the bus when Alex arrives?
3. What do Alex and his sisters have for supper on June 3?
(a) Spaghetti and red clam sauce.
(b) Macaroni and cheese.
(c) Beans and rice.
(d) Spinach and pears.
4. At what time does Alex finally get a dial tone so he can try to call Bri?
(a) 3:15 p.m.
(b) 4:15. p.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
5. Where were the owners of the cat in 16D when the disaster ocurred?
(c) San Lupe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Uncle Jimmy and his family going when they leave New York?
2. How many blocks from the distribution center is the line when Alex and Julie arrive?
3. By June 4, how many mass suicides had there been in and around Los Angeles?
4. How many postcards does Alex find in his mailbox on July 19?
5. How old is Julie?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)