|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven and Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Father Franco tell his parishioners to begin boiling drinking water and wear insect repellent?
(a) July 3.
(b) July 6.
(c) July 5.
(d) July 4.
2. What time does a cop begin telling people that the food is gone?
(a) 11:30 a.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 10:30 a.m.
3. In Chapter 7, what street do Alex and Julie walk down as they head to the food distribution?
4. Where was Chris's sister when the disaster occurred?
(b) University of Colorado.
(c) Notre Dame.
(d) Michigan State.
5. In what branch of the military does Carlos serve?
(d) Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Alex offer to teach Julie to help pass the time?
2. What is the name of the cousin that Uncle Jimmy and his family will stay with?
3. Where is Greg Dunlap going to go?
4. How many girls are being asked to stay indefinitely at a convent in upstate New York?
5. What color hair does one dead girl have in Yankee Stadium?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)