|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven and Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Alex and his sister have for breakfast after helping Uncle Jimmy?
(d) Scrambled eggs.
2. What landmark has Alex heard was destroyed during the disaster?
(a) Washington Monument.
(b) Statue of Liberty.
(c) Twin Towers.
(d) Empire State Building.
3. Where will girls meet who are going to a convent in upstate New York?
(a) St. Paul's.
(b) St. Benedict's.
(c) St. Peter's.
(d) St. John's.
4. Where does Alex go to scream curses at an empty building?
(a) 83rd and Amsterdam.
(b) Central Park West.
(c) 84th and Columbus.
(d) Central Park East.
5. By June 4, how many mass suicides had there been in and around Los Angeles?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what street do Alex and Julie walk down as they head to the food distribution?
2. Where was Chris's sister when the disaster occurred?
3. Where were the owners of the cat in 16D when the disaster ocurred?
4. How long has Alex known Chris?
5. Which saint does Alex say must be very busy interceding for everyone who's praying?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)