|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven and Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
2. What number bus is Alex assigned to to take him to Yankee Stadium?
3. What color hair does one dead girl have in Yankee Stadium?
(a) Green and purple.
(b) Red and black.
(c) Purple and pink.
(d) Orange and black.
4. When does Father Franco tell his parishioners to begin boiling drinking water and wear insect repellent?
(a) July 5.
(b) July 6.
(c) July 3.
(d) July 4.
5. At what street does Alex try to find a subway station?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Alex's classmates' families will be leaving New York City immediately after school ends?
2. Where is Alex's father when the moon is hit?
3. In Chapter 7, what type of food does Kevin give Alex?
4. In Tokyo, how many were killed during food riots by June 4?
5. Where is Carlos stationed?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)