|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five and Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what street does Alex try to find a subway station?
2. By June 4, how many mass suicides had there been in and around Los Angeles?
3. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
4. Where does Bob from 12D work?
(a) Sanitation Department.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) New York U.
(d) Daily News.
5. How long does a scientist who is being interviewed on television believe it will take for life to return to normal?
(a) 6 months.
(d) 4 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Carlos stationed?
2. What group of students begin to sniffle at the beginning of school in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 5, which apartment has a leaking bathroom sink?
4. In what apartment is there a problem with the plumbing?
5. What time is the mass that Alex attends in Chapter 2?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)