|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five and Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day does Alex's life change forever?
(a) June 29.
(b) April 13.
(c) May 18.
(d) July 4.
2. How many people will Alex have to check up on each day before school?
3. What do Alex and his sisters have for supper on June 3?
(a) Beans and rice.
(b) Macaroni and cheese.
(c) Spinach and pears.
(d) Spaghetti and red clam sauce.
4. What subjects will the new headmaster teach?
(a) Latin and advanced theology.
(b) Biology and chemistry.
(c) Calculus and physics.
(d) Economics and social studies.
5. How old is Julie?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Briana?
2. How many girls are being asked to stay indefinitely at a convent in upstate New York?
3. What is the name of the customer Alex is helping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. In what classroom are class officers to meet with the new headmaster?
5. What number bus is Alex assigned to to take him to Yankee Stadium?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)