|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subjects will the new headmaster teach?
(a) Biology and chemistry.
(b) Economics and social studies.
(c) Calculus and physics.
(d) Latin and advanced theology.
2. At school, who refuses to pick up a piece of paper when Alex asks that it be picked up?
3. What is Alex's ethnicity?
(b) Puerto Rican.
4. What do Alex and his sister have for breakfast after helping Uncle Jimmy?
(c) Scrambled eggs.
5. What time is the mass that Alex attends in Chapter 2?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(b) 9:00 p.m.
(c) 8:15 a.m.
(d) 6:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what apartment is there a problem with the plumbing?
2. Where does Alex work?
3. What landmark has Alex heard was destroyed during the disaster?
4. On which coast of Puerto Rico were all the villages and small town decimated?
5. What is the name of the customer Alex is helping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)