|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven and Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Tokyo, how many were killed during food riots by June 4?
2. What day is Bri's birthday?
(a) July 5.
(b) July 2.
(c) July 3.
(d) July 1.
3. How many postcards does Alex find in his mailbox on July 19?
4. On which coast of Puerto Rico were all the villages and small town decimated?
5. In Chapter 7, what does Alex hope will be in the bags of food that are distributed?
(c) Macaroni and cheese.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Briana?
2. Where were the owners of the cat in 16D when the disaster ocurred?
3. How long does a scientist who is being interviewed on television believe it will take for life to return to normal?
4. On what day does Alex's life change forever?
5. What is Alex's ethnicity?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)