|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen and Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had officials planned to move New York at first?
(a) New Mexico.
2. When will the convoy leave that Mr. Flynn will make reservations for Alex and his sisters?
(a) December 19.
(b) December 21.
(c) December 12.
(d) December 16.
3. On September 16, what one item does Harvey refuse to trade for food?
4. Who was the headmaster before the disaster?
5. What group of students begin to sniffle at the beginning of school in Chapter 3?
(a) 4th graders.
(b) 6th graders.
(c) 7th graders.
(d) 5th graders.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the furnace shuts down, how many days are there until the convoy leaves?
2. By September 15, how many sleeping bags has Alex been able to gather?
3. How long does it take Alex and his sisters to get to 70th St. pulling the sled?
4. By August 8, how many signatures is Alex able to get from the elderly he checks on daily?
5. Where are Uncle Jimmy and his family going when they leave New York?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)