|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen and Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Harvey been dead when Alex found him?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 3 days.
2. In Chapter 5, which apartment has a leaking bathroom sink?
3. How long was Alex sick and mostly unconscious?
(a) 2 days.
(b) A week.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 36 hours.
4. How far does Alex think he will have to shovel snow in order to get to the Port Authority?
(a) 3 miles.
(b) 1 1/4 miles.
(c) 1 ½ miles.
(d) 2 miles.
5. When will the convoy leave that Mr. Flynn will make reservations for Alex and his sisters?
(a) December 19.
(b) December 16.
(c) December 12.
(d) December 21.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is one of Julie's tickets worth?
2. On which coast of Puerto Rico were all the villages and small town decimated?
3. On December 3, how much snow does Alex estimate has fallen?
4. What color hair does one dead girl have in Yankee Stadium?
5. When Alex thinks his apartment has been broken into, how long does he wait for Julie to get away before he unlocks his apartment door?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)