|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen and Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On December 3, how much snow does Alex estimate has fallen?
(a) 5 inches.
(b) 7 inches.
(c) 4 inches.
(d) 6 inches.
2. From which apartment do Alex and Julie get Oreos and other food?
3. How long has Alex known Chris?
(a) 6 years.
(b) About 4 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) Almost 5 years.
4. What is the name of Mr. Flynn's company?
(a) Flynn and Partners.
(b) Weatherby and Associates.
(c) Danforth Global Insurance.
(d) Metropollitan Life Insurance.
5. When Alex thinks his apartment has been broken into, how long does he wait for Julie to get away before he unlocks his apartment door?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 2 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. On which coast of Puerto Rico were all the villages and small town decimated?
2. What does Harvey give Alex in exchange for a diamond ring and a gun?
3. What does Alex miss the most since the disaster?
4. How many new faculty members are at St. Vincent de Paul when the fall session opens?
5. Where do Alex and Julie have to get in line for their first food distribution?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)