|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen and Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the temperature on September 16?
(a) 15 degrees.
(b) 40 degrees.
(c) Below freezing.
(d) Just above freezing.
2. How many stories tall is Alex's apartment building?
3. When does Alex tell Bri that they are leaving?
(a) December 13.
(b) December 10.
(c) December 12.
(d) December 11.
4. Where is Alex's father when the moon is hit?
(d) Puerto Rico.
5. Who was the headmaster before the disaster?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color crepe paper is hung for Julie's birthday party?
2. How long does Alex think it might take to drag Bri to the Port Authority to catch the convoy?
3. When does Mr. Flynn tell Alex that the next convoy will leave New York?
4. What time does Alex get up on July 1?
5. When will the convoy leave that Mr. Flynn will make reservations for Alex and his sisters?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)