|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen and Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julie worry won't survive in her garden now that the sun isn't shining?
(d) String beans.
2. When do the vegetables in Julie's garden die?
(a) September 2.
(b) September 13.
(c) August 29.
(d) August 14.
3. What is the temperature on September 16?
(a) 40 degrees.
(b) Just above freezing.
(c) Below freezing.
(d) 15 degrees.
4. Where is Alex's father when the moon is hit?
(d) Puerto Rico.
5. On September 16, how long do Alex, Julie, and Kevin stand in line for the food distribution?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) About 6 hours.
(d) Almost 5 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Uncle Jimmy and his family going when they leave New York?
2. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
3. Who is the first to ask Julie to dance at her birthday party?
4. Who was the headmaster before the disaster?
5. How many new faculty members are at St. Vincent de Paul when the fall session opens?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)