|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five and Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is the mass that Alex attends in Chapter 2?
(a) 8:15 a.m.
(b) 7:30 a.m.
(c) 6:00 p.m.
(d) 9:00 p.m.
2. By June 4, how many mass suicides had there been in and around Los Angeles?
3. What do Alex and his sister have for breakfast after helping Uncle Jimmy?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
4. Which saint does Alex say must be very busy interceding for everyone who's praying?
(a) St. Jude.
(b) St. Rafael.
(c) St. Francis.
(d) St. Christopher.
5. On what day does Alex return to school?
(a) May 25.
(b) May 26.
(c) May 24.
(d) May 23.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alex work?
2. Where will girls meet who are going to a convent in upstate New York?
3. On which coast of Puerto Rico were all the villages and small town decimated?
4. Where were the owners of the cat in 16D when the disaster ocurred?
5. Where does Alex want to go to college?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)