|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven and Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which coast of Puerto Rico were all the villages and small town decimated?
2. On September 16, how long do Alex, Julie, and Kevin stand in line for the food distribution?
(a) About 6 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) Almost 5 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
3. What time does Alex get up on July 1?
4. By August 8, how many signatures is Alex able to get from the elderly he checks on daily?
5. Where were the owners of the cat in 16D when the disaster ocurred?
(d) San Lupe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Chris's family go now that his sister is home?
2. What day is Julie's birthday?
3. In Chapter 7, what type of food does Kevin give Alex?
4. By the time Briana is invited to live in a convent, how much food do she and her siblings have left?
5. On September 16, what one item does Harvey refuse to trade for food?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)