|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven and Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What classes are offered at St. Vincent de Paul by August?
(a) French, social studies, and writing.
(b) Science, math, and geography.
(c) Spanish, history, and shop.
(d) Theology, Latin, and church history.
2. What is the name of the cousin that Uncle Jimmy and his family will stay with?
(a) Miguel Flores.
(b) Antonio Maestas.
(c) Pedro Jiminez.
(d) Jesus Gonzalez.
3. What does Julie worry won't survive in her garden now that the sun isn't shining?
(d) String beans.
4. Which saint does Alex say must be very busy interceding for everyone who's praying?
(a) St. Francis.
(b) St. Christopher.
(c) St. Rafael.
(d) St. Jude.
5. Where will Alex and his sisters live when they move out of their basement apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the owners of the cat in 16D when the disaster ocurred?
2. How many girls are being asked to stay indefinitely at a convent in upstate New York?
3. By the time Briana is invited to live in a convent, how much food do she and her siblings have left?
4. Where does Alex go to scream curses at an empty building?
5. How long in Chapter 4 does Alex have to wait to see Father Franco?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)