|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven and Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the temperature on September 16?
(a) Just above freezing.
(b) 40 degrees.
(c) Below freezing.
(d) 15 degrees.
2. How many blocks from the distribution center is the line when Alex and Julie arrive?
3. What group of students begin to sniffle at the beginning of school in Chapter 3?
(a) 4th graders.
(b) 7th graders.
(c) 5th graders.
(d) 6th graders.
4. At school, who refuses to pick up a piece of paper when Alex asks that it be picked up?
5. What is the name of the cousin that Uncle Jimmy and his family will stay with?
(a) Pedro Jiminez.
(b) Miguel Flores.
(c) Jesus Gonzalez.
(d) Antonio Maestas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do New Yorkers have to start boiling their water?
2. What kind of cereal does Alex get in exchange for some of the items he finds during his first body shopping expedition?
3. What day is Bri's birthday?
4. In Tokyo, how many were killed during food riots by June 4?
5. At what time does Alex finally get a dial tone so he can try to call Bri?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)