|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven and Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Father Franco think that St. Margaret's will close?
(a) In three months.
(b) Before Valentine's.
(c) In two months.
(d) Before New Year's.
2. What classes are offered at St. Vincent de Paul by August?
(a) Theology, Latin, and church history.
(b) French, social studies, and writing.
(c) Science, math, and geography.
(d) Spanish, history, and shop.
3. Where does Alex sleep at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(b) His parents' bed.
(c) Julie's room.
(d) In Bri's bed.
4. How many girls are being asked to stay indefinitely at a convent in upstate New York?
5. What do Alex and his sisters have for supper on June 3?
(a) Beans and rice.
(b) Macaroni and cheese.
(c) Spinach and pears.
(d) Spaghetti and red clam sauce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Julie's best friend?
2. On August 29, how long has a body been decomposing in front of a pizza place?
3. In what classroom are class officers to meet with the new headmaster?
4. How many of Alex's classmates' families will be leaving New York City immediately after school ends?
5. Where are Uncle Jimmy and his family going when they leave New York?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)