|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven and Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By August 8, how many signatures is Alex able to get from the elderly he checks on daily?
2. What day is Julie's birthday?
(a) September 29.
(b) October 1.
(c) October 2.
(d) September 30.
3. On which coast of Puerto Rico were all the villages and small town decimated?
4. Where did James Flaherty spent the summer?
(d) South Carolina.
5. How long does it take Bri to get down all 12 flights of stairs from their new apartment?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fell off Tony Loretto's dresser during the August 1 earthquake?
2. Where does Tony Loretto's mother believe that mandatory evacuations will occur by September?
3. How many priests are missing when Alex first returns to school?
4. By June 4, how many mass suicides had there been in and around Los Angeles?
5. Where does Alex tell Julie to go in Chapter 15 when he thinks someone has broken into their apartment?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)