|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven and Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Father Franco think that St. Margaret's will close?
(a) In two months.
(b) In three months.
(c) Before Valentine's.
(d) Before New Year's.
2. How many new faculty members are at St. Vincent de Paul when the fall session opens?
3. How many blocks from the distribution center is the line when Alex and Julie arrive?
4. By September 15, how many sleeping bags has Alex been able to gather?
5. Where does Alex tell Julie to go in Chapter 15 when he thinks someone has broken into their apartment?
(a) 3rd floor.
(b) 14th floor.
(c) 11th floor.
(d) 2nd floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. By August, how many Catholic hospitals are open in New York City?
2. At school, who refuses to pick up a piece of paper when Alex asks that it be picked up?
3. Where does Alex go to scream curses at an empty building?
4. In Chapter 7, what street do Alex and Julie walk down as they head to the food distribution?
5. What number bus is Alex assigned to to take him to Yankee Stadium?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)