|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven and Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cousin that Uncle Jimmy and his family will stay with?
(a) Pedro Jiminez.
(b) Jesus Gonzalez.
(c) Antonio Maestas.
(d) Miguel Flores.
2. What classes are offered at St. Vincent de Paul by August?
(a) Science, math, and geography.
(b) French, social studies, and writing.
(c) Theology, Latin, and church history.
(d) Spanish, history, and shop.
3. From which apartment do Alex and Julie get Oreos and other food?
4. On September 16, what one item does Harvey refuse to trade for food?
5. What landmark has Alex heard was destroyed during the disaster?
(a) Washington Monument.
(b) Statue of Liberty.
(c) Empire State Building.
(d) Twin Towers.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the time Briana is invited to live in a convent, how much food do she and her siblings have left?
2. Where does Alex tell Julie to go in Chapter 15 when he thinks someone has broken into their apartment?
3. At school, who refuses to pick up a piece of paper when Alex asks that it be picked up?
4. Who is Julie's best friend?
5. When does Alex announce that they are moving?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)