|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven and Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On August 29, how long has a body been decomposing in front of a pizza place?
(a) A week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 8 days.
2. Where do Alex and Julie have to get in line for their first food distribution?
(a) 81st and Columbus.
(b) 82nd and Columbus.
(c) 83rd and Amsterdam.
(d) 84th and Amsterdam.
3. What time does a cop begin telling people that the food is gone?
(a) 10:30 a.m.
(b) 11:30 a.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
4. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
5. What does Alex eat for lunch at school on August 8?
(a) Boiled potatoes and canned carrots.
(b) Peanut butter sandwich.
(c) Spinach and bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. By August 8, how many signatures is Alex able to get from the elderly he checks on daily?
2. What does Julie fix for Bri when she returns home?
3. What does Kevin give Julie for her birthday?
4. On September 16, how long do Alex, Julie, and Kevin stand in line for the food distribution?
5. How long in Chapter 4 does Alex have to wait to see Father Franco?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)