|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen and Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex eat for lunch at school on August 8?
(a) Spinach and bread.
(c) Peanut butter sandwich.
(d) Boiled potatoes and canned carrots.
2. When does Alex tell Bri that they are leaving?
(a) December 12.
(b) December 10.
(c) December 13.
(d) December 11.
3. By August, how many Catholic hospitals are open in New York City?
4. When did Alex's family move to a DRU?
(a) After Thanksgiving.
(b) Before Thanksgiving.
(c) After Christmas.
(d) Before Christmas.
5. On December 9, how many sisters does Julie say have died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Alex and his sisters have for supper on June 3?
2. By the time Briana is invited to live in a convent, how much food do she and her siblings have left?
3. How many of Alex's classmates' families will be leaving New York City immediately after school ends?
4. What is the name of the cousin that Uncle Jimmy and his family will stay with?
5. When do the vegetables in Julie's garden die?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)