|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen and Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cousin that Uncle Jimmy and his family will stay with?
(a) Antonio Maestas.
(b) Jesus Gonzalez.
(c) Miguel Flores.
(d) Pedro Jiminez.
2. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
3. Where will girls meet who are going to a convent in upstate New York?
(a) St. John's.
(b) St. Peter's.
(c) St. Benedict's.
(d) St. Paul's.
4. What classes are offered at St. Vincent de Paul by August?
(a) Spanish, history, and shop.
(b) Science, math, and geography.
(c) Theology, Latin, and church history.
(d) French, social studies, and writing.
5. How far does Alex think he will have to shovel snow in order to get to the Port Authority?
(a) 1 1/4 miles.
(b) 3 miles.
(c) 1 ½ miles.
(d) 2 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are in the Binghamton evacuation center?
2. On August 29, how long has a body been decomposing in front of a pizza place?
3. By August, how many Catholic hospitals are open in New York City?
4. What does Alex miss the most since the disaster?
5. How cold does Alex believe it gets in the day time after they lose heat in their apartment?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)