|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen and Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex miss the most since the disaster?
(c) Decent food.
2. What classes are offered at St. Vincent de Paul by August?
(a) French, social studies, and writing.
(b) Theology, Latin, and church history.
(c) Science, math, and geography.
(d) Spanish, history, and shop.
3. On December 3, how much snow does Alex estimate has fallen?
(a) 7 inches.
(b) 5 inches.
(c) 4 inches.
(d) 6 inches.
4. What do Alex and his sisters have for supper on June 3?
(a) Spinach and pears.
(b) Spaghetti and red clam sauce.
(c) Macaroni and cheese.
(d) Beans and rice.
5. What is the name of the cousin that Uncle Jimmy and his family will stay with?
(a) Pedro Jiminez.
(b) Antonio Maestas.
(c) Miguel Flores.
(d) Jesus Gonzalez.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Alex's family move to a DRU?
2. Where is Greg Dunlap going to go?
3. Where will girls meet who are going to a convent in upstate New York?
4. Who is Julie's best friend?
5. What time does the cold wake Alex at the beginning of Chapter 15?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)