|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen and Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day does the furnace ran out of heating oil?
(a) December 1.
(b) November 30.
(c) November 29.
(d) December 2.
2. How many people will Alex have to check up on each day before school?
3. What classes are offered at St. Vincent de Paul by August?
(a) Theology, Latin, and church history.
(b) Science, math, and geography.
(c) French, social studies, and writing.
(d) Spanish, history, and shop.
4. Who is Julie's best friend?
5. Where will girls meet who are going to a convent in upstate New York?
(a) St. John's.
(b) St. Paul's.
(c) St. Peter's.
(d) St. Benedict's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex take from Kevin's body to give to Father Mulrooney?
2. What item does Alex ask if Harvey will give him on account?
3. Where does Bob from 12D work?
4. On December 3, how much snow does Alex estimate has fallen?
5. How many girls are being asked to stay indefinitely at a convent in upstate New York?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)