|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen and Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Alex ask if Harvey will give him on account?
2. When does Alex tell Bri that they are leaving?
(a) December 10.
(b) December 12.
(c) December 11.
(d) December 13.
3. Which saint does Alex say must be very busy interceding for everyone who's praying?
(a) St. Jude.
(b) St. Francis.
(c) St. Rafael.
(d) St. Christopher.
4. On what day does the furnace ran out of heating oil?
(a) November 30.
(b) December 2.
(c) December 1.
(d) November 29.
5. By August, how many Catholic hospitals are open in New York City?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bob from 12D work?
2. What does Julie worry won't survive in her garden now that the sun isn't shining?
3. Where were the owners of the cat in 16D when the disaster ocurred?
4. Where did James Flaherty spent the summer?
5. What is the name of the cousin that Uncle Jimmy and his family will stay with?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)