|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen and Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julie worry won't survive in her garden now that the sun isn't shining?
(a) String beans.
2. How many bodies were found in a church in Northridge, California?
3. On December 9, how many sisters does Julie say have died?
4. Who does Father Mulrooney announce has died on December 6?
(b) Mr. Southers.
(c) Sister Rita.
(d) Mr. Kim.
5. What classes are offered at St. Vincent de Paul by August?
(a) Theology, Latin, and church history.
(b) Science, math, and geography.
(c) French, social studies, and writing.
(d) Spanish, history, and shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will girls meet who are going to a convent in upstate New York?
2. When the furnace shuts down, how many days are there until the convoy leaves?
3. What is the name of the cousin that Uncle Jimmy and his family will stay with?
4. On August 29, how long has a body been decomposing in front of a pizza place?
5. Where does Bob from 12D work?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)