1. On what day does Alex's life change forever?
(a) May 18.
(b) July 4.
(c) June 29.
(d) April 13.
2. Where does Alex work?
(b) Joey's Pizza.
(c) Fong's Restaurant.
(d) Brooklyn Deli.
3. In what apartment is there a problem with the plumbing?
4. In what branch of the military does Carlos serve?
(a) Air Force.
5. Where is Carlos stationed?
(c) South Carolina.
6. What is the name of the customer Alex is helping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) David Andrews.
(b) Mario Marcetti.
(c) Bill Wong.
(d) Greg Dunlap.
7. Where does Alex want to go to college?
8. How much does the customer pay that Alex is helping at the beginning of Chapter 1?
9. How old is Julie?
10. How old is Briana?
11. What time does Uncle Jimmy wake Alex?
(a) 2:30 a.m.
(d) 4:30 a.m.
12. What do Alex and his sister have for breakfast after helping Uncle Jimmy?
(c) Scrambled eggs.
This section contains 2,986 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)