1. What day does the narrator compare Wednesday to, based on sound?
2. What time does the clock chime, which indicates a problem to the narrator?
3. Why is the narrator particularly anxious on the first day of the novel?
Doctors will remove bandages from his eyes.
4. What is the name of the hospital in which the narrator is residing?
5. What does the narrator note occurred on May 7th?
The Earth passed through comet debris.
6. What was the result of this event?
Bright green lights in the sky.
This section contains 4,559 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)