|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15, 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What standards is Tynsham being run under?
(a) No standards.
(b) Worldly standards.
(c) Christian standards.
(d) Military standards.
2. Who finds Bill in Russell Square?
3. How does Bill solve the hunger issue to his standards?
(a) He finds an animal and kills it for food.
(b) He enters a shop that has already been broken into.
(c) He pays someone to make him a sandwich.
(d) He eats food from his own garden.
4. What has Bill decided by the end of Chapter Two?
(a) That he doesn't want to work with triffids anymore.
(b) That he wants to own a triffid.
(c) That he doesn't want to live in London anymore.
(d) That he wants to marry and have children.
5. What do Bill and Josella see in the night that chooses for them where to go in the morning?
(a) The light of a plane in the distance.
(b) A light from a fire in the distance.
(c) Car lights in the distance.
(d) A bright searchlight in the distance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alf admit he thinks about whether people are coming to rescue them?
2. Who is Elspeth Cary?
3. What does Bill find in the hallway as he runs?
4. What does Vorless, the sociologist, say about belief?
5. Who is the young woman on the committee at the meeting?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)