|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15, 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill reveal about radio broadcasts?
(a) There are none.
(b) Those in other countries are still functioning.
(c) They are normal.
(d) They are jumbled.
2. What method does the group use next to search for Beadley's party?
(a) A tank.
(b) A boat.
(c) A fighter jet.
(d) A helicopter.
3. How does Bill make the solution to his hunger even more acceptable?
(a) He pays for his food.
(b) He offers to help the person who makes his food.
(c) He offers part of the dead animal to others.
(d) He offers his garden food to others.
4. What do Bill and Josella see in the night that chooses for them where to go in the morning?
(a) A bright searchlight in the distance.
(b) The light of a plane in the distance.
(c) Car lights in the distance.
(d) A light from a fire in the distance.
5. What does Bill point out to Josella after the argument?
(a) That they cannot hope to save the blind.
(b) That they must choose between saving the sighted, and saving the blind.
(c) That they cannot hope to save the sighted.
(d) That the sighted are wrong to ignore the blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill suggest to Josella is needed to rid them of the triffid problem?
2. How does Bill try to signal Josella?
3. What is the result of Bill's attempts with the sighted leader of the drunks?
4. What happens to Bill as he tries to help Pearson?
5. How did Josella avoid being blinded?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)