|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the blind man have the woman held captive?
(a) She is tied to a wall, with her hands also tied.
(b) She is tied to him, with her feet bound.
(c) She is tied to a wall, with her feet bound.
(d) She is tied to him, with her hands also tied.
2. What does Bill help the young woman do at the end of Chapter Eight?
(a) Commit suicide.
(c) Find food.
(d) Kill her keeper.
3. What does Coker believe Miss Durrant will do?
(a) Find a lover.
(b) Run Tynsham into the ground.
(c) Leave Tynsham.
(d) Seduce the priest.
4. What did Stephen Brennell do prior to the crisis?
(a) He was a member of a social club.
(b) He was a doctor.
(c) He was a member of the stock exchange.
(d) He was a lawyer.
5. What does Walter Lucknor claim the plants are doing when they strike their three sticks against their base?
(a) They are talking.
(b) They are mating.
(c) They are counting.
(d) They are calling others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bill tied to once allowed outside?
2. Who does Bill not find at Tynsham?
3. What do people learn about triffids that surprises and disgusts them slightly?
4. What does Coker help to do at Tynsham?
5. What are the flame throwers used for?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)