|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bill and Josella see in the night that chooses for them where to go in the morning?
(a) A bright searchlight in the distance.
(b) Car lights in the distance.
(c) The light of a plane in the distance.
(d) A light from a fire in the distance.
2. What time does the clock chime, which indicates a problem to the narrator?
3. What does Vorless, the sociologist, say about belief?
(a) Belief can not be right or wrong, but only right for a specific population.
(b) Belief is either right, or wrong.
(c) Belief can be both right and wrong.
(d) Belief is always right.
4. What is the result of Bill's attempts with the sighted leader of the drunks?
(a) He is hit.
(b) He is taken captive.
(c) He is killed.
(d) He is laughed at.
5. How does the narrator learn that blindness has afflicted people?
(a) A nurse explains it to him.
(b) He hears it on the radio.
(c) He finds blind persons in a ward.
(d) He watches a news cast on television.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill's father do for a living?
2. What does Josella admit she fears most in being alone?
3. What does the man in Chapter Three steal for the young mother and her child?
4. What do people learn about triffids that surprises and disgusts them slightly?
5. What does the Colonel suggest the colony does immediately?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)