|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bill and Josella see in the night that chooses for them where to go in the morning?
(a) A bright searchlight in the distance.
(b) The light of a plane in the distance.
(c) A light from a fire in the distance.
(d) Car lights in the distance.
2. What does Bill hear as he eats in the garden?
(a) A woman playing piano and singing.
(b) The sounds of children playing.
(c) The sounds of traffic.
(d) A man playing piano and singing.
3. What happened to Bill as a child that caused curiosity about triffids?
(a) He grew one for a science project.
(b) He ate one accidentally.
(c) He killed one.
(d) He was stung by one.
4. What jobs are given to Bill and Josella by Michael Beadley?
(a) To collect transportation.
(b) To collect food and supplies.
(c) To collect medical supplies.
(d) To collect money.
5. How does Bill believe the triffids came to be?
(a) He thinks they are aliens.
(b) He thinks they spontaneously generated.
(c) He thinks they were a freak of nature.
(d) He thinks they were biologically developed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hospital in which the narrator is residing?
2. What does the triffid do at the end of Chapter Four?
3. What is the man at the end of Chapter 1 going to do?
4. What day does the narrator compare Wednesday to, based on sound?
5. What is the function of the Colonel?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)