|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Bill as a child that caused curiosity about triffids?
(a) He killed one.
(b) He was stung by one.
(c) He ate one accidentally.
(d) He grew one for a science project.
2. What happened to Joan and Ted?
(a) They disappeared when they went for help.
(b) They died in an accident.
(c) They died of plague.
(d) They died of starvation.
3. Why can Mary not be moved?
(a) She is disabled.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is a baby.
4. Why does Bill not help people in the beginning of Chapter Four?
(a) He is cruel.
(b) He sees they are slowly losing control.
(c) He is unable to see.
(d) He sees they do not need assistance.
5. What does Bill fear has happened to Josella?
(a) He fears she has been kidnapped.
(b) He fears she has been attacked.
(c) He fears she has taken a lover.
(d) He fears she has died from the plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bill seem to be looking forward to the future?
2. What is the result of Bill's attempts with the sighted leader of the drunks?
3. How does Bill believe the triffids came to be?
4. Who does Bill find at the cottage?
5. What does Bill notice about his hands?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)