|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill note about the sheep and cattle?
(a) They are restless.
(b) They are blind.
(c) They are sighted.
(d) They are wandering.
2. What does Bill notice is attracted to the farm?
3. What caused Josella to have to leave her vehicle as she went to find the doctor?
(a) She ran out of gas.
(b) Her brakes failed.
(c) Her tire was flat.
(d) The roads were impassable.
4. Where did the main character, William Masen, grow up?
(a) A northern suburb of Venice.
(b) A southern suburb of London.
(c) A southern suburb of Dublin.
(d) A northern suburb of Chicago.
5. How does the blind man have the woman held captive?
(a) She is tied to a wall, with her feet bound.
(b) She is tied to him, with her feet bound.
(c) She is tied to him, with her hands also tied.
(d) She is tied to a wall, with her hands also tied.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do some nations eject into space?
2. What do people learn about triffids that surprises and disgusts them slightly?
3. What attacks the group in the provision store?
4. Why can Joyce not be moved?
5. What does Bill fear has happened to Josella?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)