|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Joyce not be moved?
(a) She is weak from illness.
(b) She is weak from hunger.
(c) She is weak from pregnancy.
(d) She is weak from triffid poison.
2. Why does Bill not help people in the beginning of Chapter Four?
(a) He sees they do not need assistance.
(b) He sees they are slowly losing control.
(c) He is cruel.
(d) He is unable to see.
3. What does Dennis learn to help him in the future?
4. What do Bill and Josella see at the gates of the University Tower?
(a) An argument between a sighted man and a woman.
(b) An argument between the sighted and the blind.
(c) An argument between two women.
(d) An argument between two blind men.
5. Who organizes Tynsham?
(b) Miss Durrant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Susan's parents?
2. Who is the young woman on the committee at the meeting?
3. Why do Josella and Bill go to Clerkenwell once they leave Josella's home?
4. What does Bill notice about his hands?
5. What does Bill begin to see in London proper?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)