|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bill believe the triffids came to be?
(a) He thinks they spontaneously generated.
(b) He thinks they were biologically developed.
(c) He thinks they are aliens.
(d) He thinks they were a freak of nature.
2. Who does Bill meet first in Chapter Three?
(b) A man who was blind before the comet.
(c) A doctor.
3. Where does Bill take the young woman?
(a) To a pub.
(b) To his apartment.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To her car.
4. How does Bill know so much of the triffids?
(a) He has one in his home.
(b) He grows them.
(c) We works with them.
(d) He developed them.
5. Where do Bill and Josella go at the end of Chapter Four?
(a) To China.
(b) To Ireland.
(c) Back to London.
(d) To the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the main character, William Masen, grow up?
2. What day does the narrator compare Wednesday to, based on sound?
3. Why does Walter believe triffids strike the head?
4. What does Bill recall Walter saying about the triffids and blind men?
5. What does Bill try to do to the sighted leader of the drunks?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)