|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Walter believe triffids strike the head?
(a) They are trying to knock people unconscious.
(b) They are trying to crack the skull.
(c) They are trying to deafen people.
(d) They are trying to blind people.
2. What do people learn about triffids that surprises and disgusts them slightly?
(a) They are full of germs.
(b) They are animals.
(c) They are diseased.
(d) They are carnivores.
3. How does Bill know so much of the triffids?
(a) He developed them.
(b) We works with them.
(c) He grows them.
(d) He has one in his home.
4. What caused Josella to have to leave her vehicle as she went to find the doctor?
(a) Her brakes failed.
(b) The roads were impassable.
(c) She ran out of gas.
(d) Her tire was flat.
5. What does Umberto Christofoto Palanguez bring to the Arctic & European Fish Oil Company?
(a) Triffid seeds.
(b) Triffid instructions.
(c) Pink triffid oil.
(d) Triffid plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feeling does Bill have at the end of Chapter Three?
2. Why does Bill seem to be looking forward to the future?
3. What did Bill's father do for a living?
4. What happened in Indo-China that related the strangeness of the triffid?
5. What does the sighted leader of blind drunks take from the streets and give to one of the men?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)