|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Umberto Christofoto Palanguez bring to the Arctic & European Fish Oil Company?
(a) Triffid seeds.
(b) Triffid plants.
(c) Pink triffid oil.
(d) Triffid instructions.
2. What alerted Josella to the crisis?
(a) Her father was blind.
(b) Her child was blind.
(c) Her mother was blind.
(d) Her husband was blind.
3. What is Bill tied to once allowed outside?
(a) Two blind women.
(b) A truck.
(c) Two tough blind men.
(d) A chair.
4. Where does Josella suggest they go in the morning?
(b) Sussex Downs.
(d) Lake District.
5. What does the elderly man Bill sees in the beginning of Chapter Four carry?
(a) A dog.
(d) Red paint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Bill when he hears Coker quote poetry?
2. What jobs are given to Bill and Josella by Michael Beadley?
3. What does Bill help the young woman do at the end of Chapter Eight?
4. What feeling does Bill have at the end of Chapter Three?
5. Who does Bill meet first in Chapter Three?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)