|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young blind woman offer Bill at the end of Chapter Eight?
2. What wakes Bill at the beginning of Chapter Eight?
(b) A phone.
(c) A bell.
(d) A gun shot.
3. Where did the main character, William Masen, grow up?
(a) A northern suburb of Chicago.
(b) A northern suburb of Venice.
(c) A southern suburb of London.
(d) A southern suburb of Dublin.
4. What is the result of Bill's attempts with the sighted leader of the drunks?
(a) He is laughed at.
(b) He is taken captive.
(c) He is killed.
(d) He is hit.
5. How does the narrator follow the event?
(a) By television.
(b) By radio.
(c) By internet postings.
(d) He watches it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill reveal about radio broadcasts?
2. Where did Bill first see a triffid?
3. What does Bill try to do to the sighted leader of the drunks?
4. How many individuals are in Bill's group?
5. Where does Bill go in the beginning of Chapter Three?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)