|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young blind woman offer Bill at the end of Chapter Eight?
2. What does Bill eventually see in the darkness?
(a) An answering smoke signal.
(b) An answering light.
(c) Answering headlights.
(d) An answering fire.
3. Where are Susan's parents?
(a) They are dead.
(b) They are inside the house.
(c) They are in the hospital.
(d) They have disappeared.
4. What does Bill hear as he eats in the garden?
(a) The sounds of children playing.
(b) A man playing piano and singing.
(c) A woman playing piano and singing.
(d) The sounds of traffic.
5. What can the child do that others cannot?
(a) She can see.
(b) She can hear.
(c) She can run.
(d) She can smell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the redheaded leader of the other group do when he sights Bill?
2. How does Bill solve the hunger issue to his standards?
3. What does Bill notice is attracted to the farm?
4. What does Bill help the young woman do at the end of Chapter Eight?
5. What does the sighted leader of blind drunks take from the streets and give to one of the men?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)