|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bill meet first in Chapter Three?
(c) A doctor.
(d) A man who was blind before the comet.
2. What does Bill load up on at the beginning of Chapter Nine?
3. What is his response to what he hears in the garden?
(a) He screams.
(b) He sits quietly.
(c) He cries.
(d) He yells for silence.
4. What does Bill notice about his hands?
(a) They are broken.
(b) They are bloody.
(c) They are tied together.
(d) They are burned.
5. How does the blind man have the woman held captive?
(a) She is tied to him, with her feet bound.
(b) She is tied to a wall, with her feet bound.
(c) She is tied to a wall, with her hands also tied.
(d) She is tied to him, with her hands also tied.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill learn on the fifth day of his slavery that worries him?
2. What does the man in Chapter Three steal for the young mother and her child?
3. What happens to Bill as he tries to help Pearson?
4. Where does Bill search second for Josella?
5. What does Josella realize as she explains her escape from Russell Square, and the gunshot?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)