|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill discover has happened at Tynsham?
(a) The people have fled.
(b) The people have been killed by triffids.
(c) The plague has hit.
(d) The people have rioted.
2. How does Bill suggest they begin to search for Josella in the Downs?
(a) Look for triffids.
(b) Look for people.
(c) Look for light.
(d) Look for smoke.
3. What happened to Susan's friend?
(a) He died of the plague.
(b) He fell into a well.
(c) He starved to death.
(d) He was killed by a triffid.
4. Where do Bill and Josella go at the end of Chapter Four?
(a) To the United States.
(b) To China.
(c) To Ireland.
(d) Back to London.
5. Who finds Bill in Russell Square?
Short Answer Questions
1. What feeling does Bill have at the end of Chapter Three?
2. At University Tower, where does the writing say the community has gone?
3. How did Coker escape blindness?
4. What does Dennis build to help him make it into town?
5. How did Josella avoid being blinded?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)