|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thomas More's account said that Edward was previously married to whom?
2. How long after the proclamation was issued was Lord Hastings beheaded?
3. What is the major problem with the tale of the martyrs?
4. Where did Richard and his wife move after June 5th?
5. Who was Grant thinking about when he mentioned the beauty with the gilt hair?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain why Grant reminisces so often about old England. Why do you think he longs so much for this older version of his homeland? What beauteous things did it offer? What were its downfalls?
Essay Topic 2
Explain Carradine's behavior before and after he teamed up with Grant to solve the mystery of Richard III. In what ways did he change? In what ways is he still the same? Quote from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Describe John Morton's motivations for giving inaccurate information to Thomas More. What did this effectively accomplish, three hundred and fifty years later? How are these motivations no different from motivations of this day and age? How do they differ?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)