|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of birds were on Grant's window?
2. How long after the proclamation was issued was Lord Hastings beheaded?
3. Who has more motive to kill the boys now?
4. Which animal was Henry VII compared to?
5. What is Alan reminded of after he receives the message from Carradine?
Essay Topic 1
What are the questions that Grant draws up in Chapter 9? Why are they significant?
Essay Topic 2
Explain how enthusiasm for a particular subject or task can make it far more enjoyable, and help to pass the time. Conversely, explain why a difficult task appears to take longer. What part do focus and intensity play?
Essay Topic 3
How does Grant's demeanor change throughout his stay at the hospital? Explain why and how this is the case.
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)