|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had the majority of the Royal family gone following Edward's death?
2. What did Henry do to Elizabeth Woodville?
3. What happened to the vast majority of the York heirs to the throne?
4. Where does Brent offer to bring Grant?
5. What does Grant send Brent away to do now?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Laura mention about the Martyrs?
2. Why doesn't Grant write the book on Richard the Third?
3. What did Richard do on the Fifth of June?
4. In what ways was Henry VII "sideways as a crab?"
5. What is odd about the Tyrrel confession?
6. What idea makes the whole notion of the murder of his nephews ludicrous?
7. What is interesting to note about Richard III's heirs?
8. What was Henry the Seventh's first action when he came to the throne?
9. What was the actual goal of the Covenanters?
10. What kinds of atrocities did the supposed people of God (Covenanters) commit?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain Carradine's behavior before and after he teamed up with Grant to solve the mystery of Richard III. In what ways did he change? In what ways is he still the same? Quote from the book.
Essay Topic 2
How does Grant's demeanor change throughout his stay at the hospital? Explain why and how this is the case.
Essay Topic 3
Define martyrdom and how it shapes the outside view of a culture or country. How do people react to martyrdom? Compare how people reacted in the fourteenth century to how people react now.
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)