|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Richard when Edward was married to Eleanor?
2. What is the surgeon's explanation for the lack of mention of the princes' disappearances?
3. Who else was rumored to have been killed by Richard?
4. Where does Brent offer to bring Grant?
5. What act was Richard's death warrant?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain Carradine's behavior before and after he teamed up with Grant to solve the mystery of Richard III. In what ways did he change? In what ways is he still the same? Quote from the book.
Essay Topic 2
How does Grant's demeanor change throughout his stay at the hospital? Explain why and how this is the case.
Essay Topic 3
In your opinion, what is the most convincing reason for Richard not to have killed his nephews? Take quotes from the book and argue creatively.
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)