|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Henry have to do in order to feel all right about murdering someone, in Carradines' words?
2. What is the difference between the way Richard and Henry view the boys?
3. What does Carradine say most criminals are unable to do?
4. What does Grant send Brent away to do now?
5. What in Chapter 14 was Henry VII's first action as king?
Essay Topic 1
Explain how Josephine Tey goes through a complete history lesson while creating a detective story. How does history intertwine with the mystery?
Essay Topic 2
Can you see any examples of foreshadowing in this book? List them and explain why you chose these citations.
Essay Topic 3
Explain how historical accuracy is necessary to formulate an honest opinion of a person, place or event. Is it ever possible to get accounts that are truly historically accurate? How do you determine whether one account is more accurate than another?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)