|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the vast majority of the York heirs to the throne?
2. What is Alan reminded of after he receives the message from Carradine?
3. Who had the ability to blow the Act of Titulus Regius to pieces and out to public again?
4. Who were arrested as conspirators?
5. What time did Grant believe he would sleep to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of steps would Richard have taken if the rumor about him killing his nephews was a general rumor?
2. How does Carradine plan to write the book on Richard III?
3. In what ways was Henry VII "sideways as a crab?"
4. What is considered to be almost inappropriate actions of the royal family following Edward's death?
5. What is interesting to note about Richard III's heirs?
6. What was the actual goal of the Covenanters?
7. What kinds of atrocities did the supposed people of God (Covenanters) commit?
8. Why doesn't Grant write the book on Richard the Third?
9. What is Brent's message to Alan?
10. What was Henry the Seventh's first action when he came to the throne?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how enthusiasm for a particular subject or task can make it far more enjoyable, and help to pass the time. Conversely, explain why a difficult task appears to take longer. What part do focus and intensity play?
Essay Topic 2
Can you see any examples of foreshadowing in this book? List them and explain why you chose these citations.
Essay Topic 3
Describe John Morton's motivations for giving inaccurate information to Thomas More. What did this effectively accomplish, three hundred and fifty years later? How are these motivations no different from motivations of this day and age? How do they differ?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)