|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carradine want to do?
2. Where was Richard the day that Edward died?
3. What kind of bun did the Amazon bring Alan?
4. What was Richard's first move when Edward died?
5. Who benefits from the death of the two princes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What evidence is there to show that Richard wasn't vindictive to Lord Hastings?
2. What was the actual goal of the Covenanters?
3. Why was it important to Morton that Richard be removed from the throne?
4. What did Laura mention about the Martyrs?
5. What is the difference between what the dragoons were and what they are considered to be by the majority of the populace today?
6. What differs in the accounts of how Henry VI's son dies?
7. What kind of steps would Richard have taken if the rumor about him killing his nephews was a general rumor?
8. In what ways was Henry VII "sideways as a crab?"
9. What is noted about the general reception of Richard taking over as Protector of England?
10. What was the difference in the Queen Dowager's treatment under Edward and under Henry?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how historical accuracy is necessary to formulate an honest opinion of a person, place or event. Is it ever possible to get accounts that are truly historically accurate? How do you determine whether one account is more accurate than another?
Essay Topic 2
Can you see any examples of foreshadowing in this book? List them and explain why you chose these citations.
Essay Topic 3
Why would a background in psychology be something that Grant would recommend that all historians should do before being able to write? Is that necessary for historians that focus on things like economics or religion? Explain and defend your answer.
This section contains 1,103 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)