|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surgeon's explanation for the lack of mention of the princes' disappearances?
2. How many men did Rivers set out with?
3. Who were arrested as conspirators?
4. Thomas More's account said that Edward was previously married to whom?
5. Which animal was Henry VII compared to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was it important to Morton that Richard be removed from the throne?
2. What else troubles Alan regarding the nephews, other than the lack of motive to murder them?
3. How does Carradine plan to write the book on Richard III?
4. What is Brent's message to Alan?
5. What did Richard do on the Fifth of June?
6. What is noted about the general reception of Richard taking over as Protector of England?
7. In what ways was Henry VII "sideways as a crab?"
8. What is odd about the Tyrrel confession?
9. What is the difference in previous records of Henry and Richard?
10. What was Henry the Seventh's first action when he came to the throne?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the questions that Grant draws up in Chapter 9? Why are they significant?
Essay Topic 2
Carradine is described as being extremely doting on Atlanta before he found his purpose, and then almost ignoring her to the point of his 'not being any use to her' when he finds a calling. Suggest reasons why this would be the case. Explain what affect this would have on their relationship and on her psyche.
Essay Topic 3
Why would a background in psychology be something that Grant would recommend that all historians should do before being able to write? Is that necessary for historians that focus on things like economics or religion? Explain and defend your answer.
This section contains 991 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)