|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose account of history does the Amazon take her information from?
2. What did the author of The Rose of Raby hint at the end?
3. Who were the Cat and the Rat?
4. How did Grant describe the book Marta gave him?
5. How was the book by Sir Thomas More viewed by society?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Grant's belief into researching a perpetrator?
2. What kind of England existed in the days of the Wars of the Roses?
3. How does the Matron feel about King Richard III?
4. What did the Amazon want with Grant?
5. Why is it such a big scandal that Edward got married?
6. What happened to Lord Hastings?
7. Who was King Richard the Third rumored to have killed and why?
8. What does Brent mention about the murder of the two princes?
9. What arguments support the opinion that Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill had a loving marriage?
10. How does Grant recognize his first visitor, and who does he think she is?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define martyrdom and how it shapes the outside view of a culture or country. How do people react to martyrdom? Compare how people reacted in the fourteenth century to how people react now.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how enthusiasm for a particular subject or task can make it far more enjoyable, and help to pass the time. Conversely, explain why a difficult task appears to take longer. What part do focus and intensity play?
Essay Topic 3
How does Grant's demeanor change throughout his stay at the hospital? Explain why and how this is the case.
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)