|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marta describe the book Brent left?
2. When Grant says no to researching the first historical figure, who else does his visitor suggest?
3. What information does the his new visitor give him about Richard III?
4. How did the Amazon react to Grant's ferocity?
5. What was it that he felt Old England had going for it?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Richard do to his mother?
2. What was the relevance in Grant's mentioning Tonypandy?
3. What could have led Richard to respect and admire his brother, Edward?
4. What has Grant found in the ceiling?
5. What is Grant's belief into researching a perpetrator?
6. What happened to Lord Hastings?
7. How does Brent strike Grant?
8. What did Grant first think about when he saw Richard the Third's face?
9. How does Grant recognize his first visitor, and who does he think she is?
10. What arguments support the opinion that Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill had a loving marriage?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how historical accuracy is necessary to formulate an honest opinion of a person, place or event. Is it ever possible to get accounts that are truly historically accurate? How do you determine whether one account is more accurate than another?
Essay Topic 2
Explain how enthusiasm for a particular subject or task can make it far more enjoyable, and help to pass the time. Conversely, explain why a difficult task appears to take longer. What part do focus and intensity play?
Essay Topic 3
Compile a list of reasons why it is unlikely Richard III killed his nephews. Compile a list of reasons it is likely Henry VII killed the young Plantagenet heirs. Create a case against Henry and attempt to vindicate Richard III.
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)