|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had no recollection of anything he did until he was halfway through the act?
2. Who does Mrs. Tinker blame for the deaths of the Princes?
3. What historical figure does his visitor like?
4. Who did Marta send?
5. Whose account of history does the Amazon take her information from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Grant write the book on Richard the Third?
2. Who was King Richard the Third rumored to have killed and why?
3. When reviewing Thomas More's account of Richard the Third, what problem did Alan come up with?
4. What else troubles Alan regarding the nephews, other than the lack of motive to murder them?
5. What evidence is there to show that Richard wasn't vindictive to Lord Hastings?
6. What does Brent mention about the murder of the two princes?
7. What idea makes the whole notion of the murder of his nephews ludicrous?
8. What was the actual goal of the Covenanters?
9. How did repealing Titulus Regius provide Henry VII with a motive for murder?
10. Why doesn't Grant want to read?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe John Morton's motivations for giving inaccurate information to Thomas More. What did this effectively accomplish, three hundred and fifty years later? How are these motivations no different from motivations of this day and age? How do they differ?
Essay Topic 2
Explain Carradine's behavior before and after he teamed up with Grant to solve the mystery of Richard III. In what ways did he change? In what ways is he still the same? Quote from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Suggest reasons why Grant doesn't believe he'll like actual detective work as much as he enjoyed researching Richard III. What is the difference between being a detective and being a researcher?
This section contains 1,527 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)