|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Midget feel about Richard the Third's face?
2. Who ended up being the refugees in question mentioned?
3. What did Brent find out that ticked Richard off about his brother?
4. What did the two visitors talk about?
5. Who does Mrs. Tinker blame for the deaths of the Princes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Grant recognize his first visitor, and who does he think she is?
2. What did Richard do to his mother?
3. What did Grant provide Mrs. Tinker with, and what did he never see?
4. What arguments support the opinion that Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill had a loving marriage?
5. Who was the visitor to Grant's room, who was he sent by, and what purpose could he serve to Grant?
6. What puzzles Grant about what he is learning about Richard the Third's fall from grace?
7. What kind of England existed in the days of the Wars of the Roses?
8. What was the relevance in Grant's mentioning Tonypandy?
9. What is most interesting about Henry's Bill of Attainder?
10. Who does the Midget compare Richard III to and what similarities does that person possess as well?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Briefly describe the city of London before the Great Fire. How would the cityscape differ had those buildings still stood? What century(s) of architecture were wiped out? How did the fire start? How many people were rumored to have died?
Essay Topic 2
Explain how enthusiasm for a particular subject or task can make it far more enjoyable, and help to pass the time. Conversely, explain why a difficult task appears to take longer. What part do focus and intensity play?
Essay Topic 3
Describe John Morton's motivations for giving inaccurate information to Thomas More. What did this effectively accomplish, three hundred and fifty years later? How are these motivations no different from motivations of this day and age? How do they differ?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)