|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the second visitor wearing?
2. What was Richard's opinion of his brother?
3. How does he describe this woman?
4. What was different about Richard?
5. Who was the Amazon's hero?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Grant provide Mrs. Tinker with, and what did he never see?
2. How does Grant recognize his first visitor, and who does he think she is?
3. What does Brent mention about the murder of the two princes?
4. What kind of England existed in the days of the Wars of the Roses?
5. Who does the Midget compare Richard III to and what similarities does that person possess as well?
6. What puzzles Grant about what he is learning about Richard the Third's fall from grace?
7. Who was John Morton and why is he an important person?
8. Who was King Richard the Third rumored to have killed and why?
9. Why doesn't Grant want to read?
10. Why is it such a big scandal that Edward got married?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define martyrdom and how it shapes the outside view of a culture or country. How do people react to martyrdom? Compare how people reacted in the fourteenth century to how people react now.
Essay Topic 2
Why would a background in psychology be something that Grant would recommend that all historians should do before being able to write? Is that necessary for historians that focus on things like economics or religion? Explain and defend your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Describe John Morton's motivations for giving inaccurate information to Thomas More. What did this effectively accomplish, three hundred and fifty years later? How are these motivations no different from motivations of this day and age? How do they differ?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)