Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What thought startled Grant awake?
2. What does Grant ask of the officer when he leaves?
3. How does Grant describe the way stars affect a person?
4. How does the Midget feel about Richard?
5. What was the most beautiful sight that gladdened Grant's eyes for a long time'?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Richard do to his mother?
2. What made the mystery for Richard the Third?
3. Why is it such a big scandal that Edward got married?
4. Who was John Morton and why is he an important person?
5. What differs in the accounts of how Henry VI's son dies?
6. What kind of England existed in the days of the Wars of the Roses?
7. What is interesting to note about Richard III's heirs?
8. Who was the visitor to Grant's room, who was he sent by, and what purpose could he serve to Grant?
9. What did Richard notice when he had ridden into the shadow of the Keep?
10. What did Richard do on the Fifth of June?
Despite there being several vindications of Richard III written in the centuries to follow, they still didn't appear in the history books. Suggest reasons why this would be the case.
Why would a background in psychology be something that Grant would recommend that all historians should do before being able to write? Is that necessary for historians that focus on things like economics or religion? Explain and defend your answer.
Describe John Morton's motivations for giving inaccurate information to Thomas More. What did this effectively accomplish, three hundred and fifty years later? How are these motivations no different from motivations of this day and age? How do they differ?
This section contains 1,039 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)