|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alan reminded of after he receives the message from Carradine?
(a) The account of the scene made in the Tower regarding Jane Shore
(b) How medieval proceedings were in Richard's time
(c) The death of the nephews
(d) The life of Richards' surviving mistresses/wife
2. What is the surgeon's explanation for the lack of mention of the princes' disappearances?
(a) The princes must still have been alive
(b) That he had no idea about the princes yet and neither did anyone else
(c) That they wanted to keep it quiet for the sake of the family
(d) That these kinds of accusations are made behind closed doors, not in public
3. Who is "gunning for" Alan?
(a) Alice Shergod
(b) Traci Hersting
(c) Sergeant Williams
(d) Atlanta Shergold
4. Where does Brent offer to bring Grant?
(a) Just out in general
(b) To Greenwich and back by boat
(c) To the Tower of London
(d) To the Palace
5. What is a dragoon?
(a) A law official
(b) A policeman
(c) An executioner
(d) A criminal
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Richard the day that Edward died?
2. How many conspirators were there in the plot to kill King Richard?
3. Who benefits from the death of the two princes?
4. Who was pardoned twice?
5. What is the difference between the way Richard and Henry view the boys?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)