|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brent offer to bring Grant?
(a) Just out in general
(b) To the Tower of London
(c) To Greenwich and back by boat
(d) To the Palace
2. Who sent Alan a letter?
(a) Sergeant Williams
3. What did the Bishop tell the council on the eighth of June?
(a) Edward had another son
(b) Edward was never married to the princes' mother
(c) Edward was previously married to someone else before his child was born
(d) Edward was not the rightful king
4. What was the gist of the rumor issued by France?
(a) That the French would not fight the British
(b) That the boys had been massacred
(c) That the French were being drafted
(d) That the French were better than the British
5. Where did Richard take the young prince?
(a) To the Bishop's Palace in St. Paul's Churchyard
(b) Richard took the young prince with him where ever he went
(c) To the Duchess of Burgandy's palace
(d) To the Duke of Essex's place in Kent
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were arrested as conspirators?
2. Who does Grant think of when he hears about Croyland Abbey?
3. What does Grant wonder about all the history he studied as a boy?
4. What is wrong with this theory?
5. Thomas More's account said that Edward was previously married to whom?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)