|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal was Henry VII compared to?
(a) A lion
(b) A snake
(c) A tiger
(d) A crab
2. Who benefits from the death of the two princes?
(a) Henry VII
(b) Brent Carradine III
(c) Richard II
(d) Richard III
3. How does Carradine's face react at the mention of Thomas More?
(a) He looks nauseated
(b) He looks angry
(c) He looks indifferent
(d) He looks sad
4. What happened to the vast majority of the York heirs to the throne?
(a) They all died suspiciously
(b) They overthrew Henry
(c) They were judicially murdered
(d) They lived out their lives
5. What was the Amazon's opinion of telegrams?
(a) She had no opinion of them
(b) She believed they were all an urgent matter of life or death
(c) They all bore good tidings
(d) They all conveyed evil
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Midget bring him?
2. Who is "gunning for" Alan?
3. Who was pardoned twice?
4. What time did Grant believe he would sleep to?
5. When did the younger boy join his brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is interesting to note about Richard III's heirs?
2. In what ways was Henry VII "sideways as a crab?"
3. What was the actual goal of the Covenanters?
4. What evidence is there to show that Richard wasn't vindictive to Lord Hastings?
5. How does Carradine plan to write the book on Richard III?
6. How did repealing Titulus Regius provide Henry VII with a motive for murder?
7. What was Henry the Seventh's first action when he came to the throne?
8. What is Brent's message to Alan?
9. What is odd about the Tyrrel confession?
10. What led Carradine to believe that Richard wanted to end the feud between the Lancasters and Yorks?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)