|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surgeon's explanation for the lack of mention of the princes' disappearances?
(a) That he had no idea about the princes yet and neither did anyone else
(b) The princes must still have been alive
(c) That they wanted to keep it quiet for the sake of the family
(d) That these kinds of accusations are made behind closed doors, not in public
2. What are the vast majority of gravestones and monuments in Scotland of people executed for religious beliefs?
(a) Reminders of how bad things can be for the religious communities
(b) False history, or tonypandy
(c) Accurate portrayals of historical tragedies
(d) False history, or hogwash
3. Who does Grant think of when he hears about Croyland Abbey?
4. Where was Richard the day that Edward died?
(a) In York
(b) In Wales
(c) On the border of Scotland
(d) In London
5. What did Henry have to do in order to feel all right about murdering someone, in Carradines' words?
(a) File papers
(b) Justify it in the eyes of God
(c) Justify it to his priest
(d) Dress it up in legal ribbons
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Tyrrel's full name?
2. When was the young Prince's coronation set for?
3. Who sent Alan a letter?
4. Who else was rumored to have been killed by Richard?
5. Where did Richard and his wife move after June 5th?
Short Essay Questions
1. What differs in the accounts of how Henry VI's son dies?
2. What led Carradine to believe that Richard wanted to end the feud between the Lancasters and Yorks?
3. In what ways was Henry VII "sideways as a crab?"
4. What was the difference in the Queen Dowager's treatment under Edward and under Henry?
5. What is odd about the Tyrrel confession?
6. What is interesting to note about Richard III's heirs?
7. What else troubles Alan regarding the nephews, other than the lack of motive to murder them?
8. What evidence is there to show that Richard wasn't vindictive to Lord Hastings?
9. What is noted about the general reception of Richard taking over as Protector of England?
10. What idea makes the whole notion of the murder of his nephews ludicrous?
This section contains 1,042 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)