|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were arrested as conspirators?
(a) Lord Stanley, Lord Hastings and John Morton
(b) Lord Morton, John Hastings and Lord Stanley
(c) Lord Morton, John Stanley, and Lord Hastings
(d) Lord Hastings, Jerry Stanley, and John Morton
2. What is a dragoon?
(a) An executioner
(b) A policeman
(c) A criminal
(d) A law official
3. What does Carradine say most criminals are unable to do?
(a) Justify their acts to God
(b) Go from B to C
(c) Go from A to B
(d) Not get caught
4. How long after the proclamation was issued was Lord Hastings beheaded?
(a) Twenty-four hours
(b) One month
(c) One week
(d) Seventy-two hours
5. What is the major problem with the tale of the martyrs?
(a) The woman lived for another forty years after this incident
(b) Those women never existed
(c) Many denied it happening, and even twenty years later no eyewitnesses at all
(d) Those women were killed for treason
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Grant feel now that he's gotten the facts on paper?
2. How did the British public react to the execution of people who fought at Richard III's side?
3. Who sent Alan a letter?
4. Where did Richard and his wife move after June 5th?
5. What did Henry have to do in order to feel all right about murdering someone, in Carradines' words?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference in previous records of Henry and Richard?
2. Why was it important to Morton that Richard be removed from the throne?
3. What did Laura mention about the Martyrs?
4. What differs in the accounts of how Henry VI's son dies?
5. What was Henry the Seventh's first action when he came to the throne?
6. What was the difference in the Queen Dowager's treatment under Edward and under Henry?
7. In what ways was Henry VII "sideways as a crab?"
8. Why doesn't Grant write the book on Richard the Third?
9. How did repealing Titulus Regius provide Henry VII with a motive for murder?
10. What is interesting to note about Richard III's heirs?
This section contains 1,079 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)