|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the vast majority of the York heirs to the throne?
(a) They lived out their lives
(b) They overthrew Henry
(c) They all died suspiciously
(d) They were judicially murdered
2. Who wanted to marry Jane Shore?
(a) Richard's solicitor general, Tom Lynom
(b) Richard's door to door solicitor, Jeremy Maxwell
(c) Richard's Colonel, John Sheppard
(d) Lord Stanley
3. How long after the proclamation was issued was Lord Hastings beheaded?
(a) One week
(b) Twenty-four hours
(c) One month
(d) Seventy-two hours
4. Who had a place of honor at Richard's coronation?
(a) Lord Stanley
(b) Lady Stanley
(c) Jane Stanley
(d) Jane Shore
5. Where did Richard and his wife move after June 5th?
(b) Buckingham Palace
(c) Crosby Place
(d) York Castle
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the IRA financed by?
2. What does Grant wonder about all the history he studied as a boy?
3. Who was the Bishop?
4. How old was Richard when Edward was married to Eleanor?
5. When was the young Prince's coronation set for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What evidence is there to show that Richard wasn't vindictive to Lord Hastings?
2. When reviewing Thomas More's account of Richard the Third, what problem did Alan come up with?
3. What else troubles Alan regarding the nephews, other than the lack of motive to murder them?
4. Why was the pardoning of Lord Stanley the signing of Richard's own death warrant?
5. How did repealing Titulus Regius provide Henry VII with a motive for murder?
6. What was Henry the Seventh's first action when he came to the throne?
7. Why was it important to Morton that Richard be removed from the throne?
8. What did Richard do on the Fifth of June?
9. What is considered to be almost inappropriate actions of the royal family following Edward's death?
10. What was the actual goal of the Covenanters?
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)