|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grant wonder about all the history he studied as a boy?
(a) He marvels at the accuracy of history textbooks
(b) He wonders if any of it was real
(c) He wonders if it all was Tonypandy
(d) He wonders what the purpose of fabricating history was
2. Out of those Richard had executed, who was most cherished?
(a) Lord Hastings
(b) Joan Rivers
(c) John Rivers
(d) Lord Stanley
3. Where do people stand on soap boxes to speak of things of little consequence that few believe?
(a) Rose Arch
(b) Agate Arch
(c) Slate Arch
(d) Marble Arch
4. What did Richard stand to gain by releasing Jane Shore, a conspirator, in a plot to murder him?
(a) Increased popularity of the people
(b) Further standing in the Woodville clan
(d) Further standing in the Lancaster clan
5. Who was the IRA financed by?
(b) The Catholic church
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Midget bring him?
2. How many men did Rivers set out with?
3. What kind of bun did the Amazon bring Alan?
4. How long after the proclamation was issued was Lord Hastings beheaded?
5. What was Tyrrel's full name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What differs in the accounts of how Henry VI's son dies?
2. In what ways was Henry VII "sideways as a crab?"
3. What evidence is there to show that Richard wasn't vindictive to Lord Hastings?
4. Why doesn't Grant write the book on Richard the Third?
5. What did Richard do on the Fifth of June?
6. What is considered to be almost inappropriate actions of the royal family following Edward's death?
7. How does Carradine plan to write the book on Richard III?
8. When reviewing Thomas More's account of Richard the Third, what problem did Alan come up with?
9. What is noted about the general reception of Richard taking over as Protector of England?
10. Why was the pardoning of Lord Stanley the signing of Richard's own death warrant?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)