|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal was Henry VII compared to?
(a) A snake
(b) A tiger
(c) A crab
(d) A lion
2. Who is "gunning for" Alan?
(a) Atlanta Shergold
(b) Traci Hersting
(c) Sergeant Williams
(d) Alice Shergod
3. Who had the ability to blow the Act of Titulus Regius to pieces and out to public again?
(b) Eleanor Quibb
(d) Lady Butler
4. Where did the original draft of the Titulus Regius Act turn up?
(a) In the hands of Thomas More
(b) In the exhumed grave of Richard the Third
(c) With the body found under the stairs
(d) In the Tower records
5. How old was Richard when Edward was married to Eleanor?
(a) Nine or ten
(b) Twelve or thirteen
(c) Ten or eleven
(d) Eleven or twelve
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had a place of honor at Richard's coronation?
2. What did the Bishop tell the council on the eighth of June?
3. Who was pardoned twice?
4. Where does Marta think you would have to go to find someone who would be friends with the man who killed their sons?
5. What did Henry have to do in order to feel all right about murdering someone, in Carradines' words?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Grant write the book on Richard the Third?
2. When reviewing Thomas More's account of Richard the Third, what problem did Alan come up with?
3. What was the difference in the Queen Dowager's treatment under Edward and under Henry?
4. What else troubles Alan regarding the nephews, other than the lack of motive to murder them?
5. Why was it important to Morton that Richard be removed from the throne?
6. How did repealing Titulus Regius provide Henry VII with a motive for murder?
7. What kind of steps would Richard have taken if the rumor about him killing his nephews was a general rumor?
8. What is considered to be almost inappropriate actions of the royal family following Edward's death?
9. What led Carradine to believe that Richard wanted to end the feud between the Lancasters and Yorks?
10. What did Richard do on the Fifth of June?
This section contains 1,014 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)