|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Richard and his wife move after June 5th?
(a) Crosby Place
(b) Buckingham Palace
(c) York Castle
2. How does Grant feel now that he's gotten the facts on paper?
(a) It left him feeling at a loss for the whole case
(b) It was a foundation to his thoughts
(c) It was wonderfully clearing to the head
(d) It was horrible to see all his work let to this little information
3. What was the date that Edward died?
(a) April 9th, 1483
(b) April 8th, 1483
(c) May 9th, 1483
(d) April 23rd, 1482
4. How did the British public react to the execution of people who fought at Richard III's side?
(a) They killed Henry VII
(b) They rioted and stormed the castle
(c) They revolted and refused to pay taxes or work for their Lords
(d) They served him with an order from Parliament that didn't allow it
5. What is the major problem with the tale of the martyrs?
(a) The woman lived for another forty years after this incident
(b) Those women never existed
(c) Those women were killed for treason
(d) Many denied it happening, and even twenty years later no eyewitnesses at all
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Bishop?
2. How old was Richard when Edward was married to Eleanor?
3. What did the Midget bring him?
4. What in Chapter 14 was Henry VII's first action as king?
5. What does Carradine want to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Richard do on the Fifth of June?
2. What was the difference in the Queen Dowager's treatment under Edward and under Henry?
3. What kind of steps would Richard have taken if the rumor about him killing his nephews was a general rumor?
4. What led Carradine to believe that Richard wanted to end the feud between the Lancasters and Yorks?
5. What is the difference in previous records of Henry and Richard?
6. What else troubles Alan regarding the nephews, other than the lack of motive to murder them?
7. What differs in the accounts of how Henry VI's son dies?
8. Why was it important to Morton that Richard be removed from the throne?
9. What was the actual goal of the Covenanters?
10. What is odd about the Tyrrel confession?
This section contains 1,122 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)