|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grant do in order to keep himself from arguing a biased side in Richard's favor?
(a) He put the book down and talked to more people who didn't like him
(b) He refused to study his doings any more
(c) He found reasons to dislike Richard
(d) He became the prosecutor
2. Which animal was Henry VII compared to?
(a) A crab
(b) A tiger
(c) A lion
(d) A snake
3. When was Tyrrel's confession made?
(a) Before his trial
(b) On the way to the chopping block
(c) After he was dead
(d) During his trial
4. What was Richard's first move when Edward died?
(a) A requiem mass at York where all mobility swore allegiance to the prince
(b) Posting off to London, ordering his horse
(c) He went straight to the queen and his nephews to console them
(d) He wept for the loss of his brother and his nephews father
5. What is the difference between the way Richard and Henry view the boys?
(a) Richard views them as sheep to be slaughtered, Henry sees them as valuable members of the community
(b) Richard would most likely have loved the boys, Henry had no such feelings of kinship to them
(c) Richard views them as stumbling blocks to his power, and Henry sees them as kin
(d) Richard views them as his kin, his beloved brothers children, Henry sees them as stumbling blocks and obstacles to keeping his power
Short Answer Questions
1. Out of those Richard had executed, who was most cherished?
2. What are the vast majority of gravestones and monuments in Scotland of people executed for religious beliefs?
3. What sex were the martyrs?
4. What is Alan reminded of after he receives the message from Carradine?
5. What is wrong with this theory?
Short Essay Questions
1. When reviewing Thomas More's account of Richard the Third, what problem did Alan come up with?
2. What led Carradine to believe that Richard wanted to end the feud between the Lancasters and Yorks?
3. What did Laura mention about the Martyrs?
4. What differs in the accounts of how Henry VI's son dies?
5. What kinds of atrocities did the supposed people of God (Covenanters) commit?
6. What is interesting to note about Richard III's heirs?
7. What was the difference in the Queen Dowager's treatment under Edward and under Henry?
8. What was Henry the Seventh's first action when he came to the throne?
9. What evidence is there to show that Richard wasn't vindictive to Lord Hastings?
10. What is the difference between what the dragoons were and what they are considered to be by the majority of the populace today?
This section contains 1,227 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)