|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with this theory?
(a) Henry was not of the Plantagenet family line; he was Tudor
(b) Henry bore no love for Richards family
(c) Henry himself had the princes killed
(d) Henry thought he had enough against Richard
2. What did the Midget bring him?
(b) Rice pudding
(c) Tea and scones
3. What sex were the martyrs?
(a) One female, one male
(b) Two males
4. How many men did Rivers set out with?
(a) Three thousand
(b) Fifteen hundred
(c) Two thousand
(d) Eighteen hundred
5. When did the younger boy join his brother?
(a) June 18th
(b) June 16th
(c) May 14th
(d) May 12th
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the major problem with the tale of the martyrs?
2. What is the difference between the way Richard and Henry view the boys?
3. Who was the IRA financed by?
4. Where did Richard take the young prince?
5. What did Henry do to Elizabeth Woodville?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the difference in the Queen Dowager's treatment under Edward and under Henry?
2. In what ways was Henry VII "sideways as a crab?"
3. What kind of steps would Richard have taken if the rumor about him killing his nephews was a general rumor?
4. What evidence is there to show that Richard wasn't vindictive to Lord Hastings?
5. What kinds of atrocities did the supposed people of God (Covenanters) commit?
6. What did Laura mention about the Martyrs?
7. What is considered to be almost inappropriate actions of the royal family following Edward's death?
8. What did Richard do on the Fifth of June?
9. Why was the pardoning of Lord Stanley the signing of Richard's own death warrant?
10. How does Carradine plan to write the book on Richard III?
This section contains 1,057 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)