|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carradine believe was Richard's ambition?
(a) To put an end to the York-Lancaster fight for good
(b) To live forever
(c) To keep the crown for himself and no one else
(d) To destroy anyone in between him and the crown
2. What was Richard's first move when Edward died?
(a) He went straight to the queen and his nephews to console them
(b) He wept for the loss of his brother and his nephews father
(c) Posting off to London, ordering his horse
(d) A requiem mass at York where all mobility swore allegiance to the prince
3. Who sent Alan a letter?
(c) Sergeant Williams
4. What did Richard stand to gain by releasing Jane Shore, a conspirator, in a plot to murder him?
(a) Increased popularity of the people
(b) Further standing in the Lancaster clan
(c) Further standing in the Woodville clan
5. What did the Bishop tell the council on the eighth of June?
(a) Edward was not the rightful king
(b) Edward had another son
(c) Edward was never married to the princes' mother
(d) Edward was previously married to someone else before his child was born
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the young Prince's coronation set for?
2. Where did Richard take the young prince?
3. How do the facts stack up against Richard and Henry?
4. Who had the ability to blow the Act of Titulus Regius to pieces and out to public again?
5. How much of a Scotsman is Grant?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)