|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Richard and his wife move after June 5th?
(b) Crosby Place
(c) Buckingham Palace
(d) York Castle
2. What was the gist of the rumor issued by France?
(a) That the boys had been massacred
(b) That the French were better than the British
(c) That the French would not fight the British
(d) That the French were being drafted
3. Where was Richard's mother?
(a) Baynards Castle
(b) Hever Castle
(c) Raby Castle
(d) Arundel Castle
4. How much of a Scotsman is Grant?
(a) Once removed
(b) Born and raised
(c) None of these
(d) Twice removed
5. What did Grant do in order to keep himself from arguing a biased side in Richard's favor?
(a) He found reasons to dislike Richard
(b) He became the prosecutor
(c) He put the book down and talked to more people who didn't like him
(d) He refused to study his doings any more
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bun did the Amazon bring Alan?
2. What act was Richard's death warrant?
3. Where had the majority of the Royal family gone following Edward's death?
4. What is the difference between the way Richard and Henry view the boys?
5. What sex were the martyrs?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did repealing Titulus Regius provide Henry VII with a motive for murder?
2. What idea makes the whole notion of the murder of his nephews ludicrous?
3. Why was the pardoning of Lord Stanley the signing of Richard's own death warrant?
4. What did Laura mention about the Martyrs?
5. What differs in the accounts of how Henry VI's son dies?
6. What is interesting to note about Richard III's heirs?
7. What did Richard do on the Fifth of June?
8. What led Carradine to believe that Richard wanted to end the feud between the Lancasters and Yorks?
9. What was Henry the Seventh's first action when he came to the throne?
10. In what ways was Henry VII "sideways as a crab?"
This section contains 987 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)