|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Richard stand to gain by releasing Jane Shore, a conspirator, in a plot to murder him?
(b) Further standing in the Woodville clan
(c) Increased popularity of the people
(d) Further standing in the Lancaster clan
2. Who was Grant thinking about when he mentioned the beauty with the gilt hair?
(b) Elizabeth Woodville, Queen of England
(d) Elizabeth Woodville, the Queen Dowager
3. What does Carradine want to do?
(a) Go to the press and demand they help him clear Richard the III in history books
(b) Write a book about his findings about Richard the III
(c) Drop the research permanently on the peasants and win the respect of his peers
(d) Drop the research on Richard and go back to the peasants
4. How do the facts stack up against Richard and Henry?
(a) Richard has five reasons not to kill the boys, Henry has six reasons to kill them
(b) Richard has six reasons not to kill the boys, Henry has five reasons to kill them
(c) Richard has seven reasons to kill the boys, Henry has four reasons not to
(d) They both have equal reasons to do the boys in
5. What sex were the martyrs?
(b) One female, one male
(d) Two males
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grant send Brent away to do now?
2. What does Carradine believe was Richard's ambition?
3. Where did Richard and his wife move after June 5th?
4. Who is "gunning for" Alan?
5. The martyrs that Laura mentions were from ______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is noted about the general reception of Richard taking over as Protector of England?
2. What was Henry the Seventh's first action when he came to the throne?
3. What was the actual goal of the Covenanters?
4. What kind of steps would Richard have taken if the rumor about him killing his nephews was a general rumor?
5. What evidence is there to show that Richard wasn't vindictive to Lord Hastings?
6. What led Carradine to believe that Richard wanted to end the feud between the Lancasters and Yorks?
7. Why was it important to Morton that Richard be removed from the throne?
8. What did Richard do on the Fifth of June?
9. What did Laura mention about the Martyrs?
10. What is Brent's message to Alan?
This section contains 1,014 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)