|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with this theory?
(a) Henry bore no love for Richards family
(b) Henry himself had the princes killed
(c) Henry was not of the Plantagenet family line; he was Tudor
(d) Henry thought he had enough against Richard
2. What was the date that Edward died?
(a) April 23rd, 1482
(b) April 8th, 1483
(c) May 9th, 1483
(d) April 9th, 1483
3. What did Richard stand to gain by releasing Jane Shore, a conspirator, in a plot to murder him?
(a) Further standing in the Lancaster clan
(c) Increased popularity of the people
(d) Further standing in the Woodville clan
4. Where did Richard take the young prince?
(a) Richard took the young prince with him where ever he went
(b) To the Duchess of Burgandy's palace
(c) To the Duke of Essex's place in Kent
(d) To the Bishop's Palace in St. Paul's Churchyard
5. What did the Midget bring him?
(a) Rice pudding
(d) Tea and scones
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the original draft of the Titulus Regius Act turn up?
2. What did Carradine find out about the heirs to Richard's throne?
3. Where was Richard's mother?
4. What sex were the martyrs?
5. How did the British public react to the execution of people who fought at Richard III's side?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Brent's message to Alan?
2. What did Laura mention about the Martyrs?
3. What was Henry the Seventh's first action when he came to the throne?
4. Why was the pardoning of Lord Stanley the signing of Richard's own death warrant?
5. What led Carradine to believe that Richard wanted to end the feud between the Lancasters and Yorks?
6. Why doesn't Grant write the book on Richard the Third?
7. Why was it important to Morton that Richard be removed from the throne?
8. When reviewing Thomas More's account of Richard the Third, what problem did Alan come up with?
9. What is the difference in previous records of Henry and Richard?
10. What is noted about the general reception of Richard taking over as Protector of England?
This section contains 1,016 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)