|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is properly ironic about the covenanters?
(a) They were the scourge of England, and masqueraded as Scottish good gues
(b) They were all bad people pretending to be good people
(c) They preached the word of god yet disobeyed the commandments
(d) That they were the scourge to Scotland in their time, and became saints and martyrs in ours
2. What kind of bun did the Amazon bring Alan?
(a) Dinner roll
(b) Sourdough bun
(c) Wheat bun
(d) Rock bun
3. When was Tyrrel's confession made?
(a) During his trial
(b) After he was dead
(c) Before his trial
(d) On the way to the chopping block
4. When did the younger boy join his brother?
(a) May 14th
(b) June 18th
(c) June 16th
(d) May 12th
5. What did Henry do to Elizabeth Woodville?
(a) Humiliated her
(b) Stripped her of her clothes and title and shut her up in France
(c) Stripped her of her title/inheritance and shut her in a convent
(d) Stripped her of her title/inheritance, and sent her off to France
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the original draft of the Titulus Regius Act turn up?
2. Who has more motive to kill the boys now?
3. What does Grant wonder about all the history he studied as a boy?
4. What happened to Dighton (one of the two conspirators in the boy princes' deaths)?
5. How many men did Rivers set out with?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)