|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Henry do to Elizabeth Woodville?
(a) Stripped her of her title/inheritance and shut her in a convent
(b) Humiliated her
(c) Stripped her of her title/inheritance, and sent her off to France
(d) Stripped her of her clothes and title and shut her up in France
2. Where was Richard's mother?
(a) Baynards Castle
(b) Arundel Castle
(c) Hever Castle
(d) Raby Castle
3. Where did the event take place where these women became martyrs?
4. When did the younger boy join his brother?
(a) June 18th
(b) May 14th
(c) June 16th
(d) May 12th
5. Who did Grant forget to inquire about?
(a) Queen Elizabeth
(d) The boy princes
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of a Scotsman is Grant?
2. What did Carradine find out about the heirs to Richard's throne?
3. Out of those Richard had executed, who was most cherished?
4. When was the young Prince's coronation set for?
5. What kind of bun did the Amazon bring Alan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Henry the Seventh's first action when he came to the throne?
2. What is the difference between what the dragoons were and what they are considered to be by the majority of the populace today?
3. What is interesting to note about Richard III's heirs?
4. What did Laura mention about the Martyrs?
5. What is considered to be almost inappropriate actions of the royal family following Edward's death?
6. What led Carradine to believe that Richard wanted to end the feud between the Lancasters and Yorks?
7. What else troubles Alan regarding the nephews, other than the lack of motive to murder them?
8. What is the difference in previous records of Henry and Richard?
9. How did repealing Titulus Regius provide Henry VII with a motive for murder?
10. What is odd about the Tyrrel confession?
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)