|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Grant feel now that he's gotten the facts on paper?
(a) It was a foundation to his thoughts
(b) It left him feeling at a loss for the whole case
(c) It was wonderfully clearing to the head
(d) It was horrible to see all his work let to this little information
2. Where do people stand on soap boxes to speak of things of little consequence that few believe?
(a) Agate Arch
(b) Marble Arch
(c) Rose Arch
(d) Slate Arch
3. Where was Richard the day that Edward died?
(a) On the border of Scotland
(b) In London
(c) In Wales
(d) In York
4. Who was the IRA financed by?
(d) The Catholic church
5. Where had the majority of the Royal family gone following Edward's death?
(a) To the funeral and oath of allegiance
(b) Sanctuary at the London Tower
(c) Into sanctuary at York
(d) Sanctuary at Westminster
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did Grant believe he would sleep to?
2. What was the gist of the rumor issued by France?
3. Who benefits from the death of the two princes?
4. What is the major problem with the tale of the martyrs?
5. What act was Richard's death warrant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What differs in the accounts of how Henry VI's son dies?
2. What is Brent's message to Alan?
3. What kinds of atrocities did the supposed people of God (Covenanters) commit?
4. What was Henry the Seventh's first action when he came to the throne?
5. What idea makes the whole notion of the murder of his nephews ludicrous?
6. What is odd about the Tyrrel confession?
7. What was the actual goal of the Covenanters?
8. What is considered to be almost inappropriate actions of the royal family following Edward's death?
9. How did repealing Titulus Regius provide Henry VII with a motive for murder?
10. Why was it important to Morton that Richard be removed from the throne?
This section contains 1,037 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)