|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the proclamation was issued was Lord Hastings beheaded?
(a) One month
(b) Twenty-four hours
(c) Seventy-two hours
(d) One week
2. Who does Grant think of when he hears about Croyland Abbey?
3. What in Chapter 14 was Henry VII's first action as king?
(a) To try the men who fought with Richard at Bosworth for treason
(b) To kill Richard's nephews
(c) To execute Richard III
(d) To murder the York heirs
4. What did Grant do in order to keep himself from arguing a biased side in Richard's favor?
(a) He found reasons to dislike Richard
(b) He put the book down and talked to more people who didn't like him
(c) He became the prosecutor
(d) He refused to study his doings any more
5. Who wanted to marry Jane Shore?
(a) Richard's solicitor general, Tom Lynom
(b) Lord Stanley
(c) Richard's Colonel, John Sheppard
(d) Richard's door to door solicitor, Jeremy Maxwell
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had the majority of the Royal family gone following Edward's death?
2. What is a dragoon?
3. What did the Midget bring him?
4. What kinds of birds were on Grant's window?
5. Who was the IRA financed by?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)