|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marta think you would have to go to find someone who would be friends with the man who killed their sons?
(a) Ancient India
(b) Ancient Rome
(c) Ancient Egypt, only in insanity
(d) Ancient Greece, only in insanity
2. Which animal was Henry VII compared to?
(a) A crab
(b) A lion
(c) A snake
(d) A tiger
3. What was the date that Edward died?
(a) April 9th, 1483
(b) April 8th, 1483
(c) April 23rd, 1482
(d) May 9th, 1483
4. What was the Amazon's opinion of telegrams?
(a) They all bore good tidings
(b) She had no opinion of them
(c) She believed they were all an urgent matter of life or death
(d) They all conveyed evil
5. What are the vast majority of gravestones and monuments in Scotland of people executed for religious beliefs?
(a) False history, or hogwash
(b) Reminders of how bad things can be for the religious communities
(c) False history, or tonypandy
(d) Accurate portrayals of historical tragedies
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the young Prince's coronation set for?
2. Who does Grant think of when he hears about Croyland Abbey?
3. What does Carradine believe was Richard's ambition?
4. How old was Richard when Edward was married to Eleanor?
5. Who arrived when Brent left?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is interesting to note about Richard III's heirs?
2. What is the difference between what the dragoons were and what they are considered to be by the majority of the populace today?
3. What was Henry the Seventh's first action when he came to the throne?
4. What did Laura mention about the Martyrs?
5. What evidence is there to show that Richard wasn't vindictive to Lord Hastings?
6. What differs in the accounts of how Henry VI's son dies?
7. What kind of steps would Richard have taken if the rumor about him killing his nephews was a general rumor?
8. What else troubles Alan regarding the nephews, other than the lack of motive to murder them?
9. What is noted about the general reception of Richard taking over as Protector of England?
10. What is considered to be almost inappropriate actions of the royal family following Edward's death?
This section contains 1,064 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)