|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marta think you would have to go to find someone who would be friends with the man who killed their sons?
(a) Ancient India
(b) Ancient Rome
(c) Ancient Greece, only in insanity
(d) Ancient Egypt, only in insanity
2. How much of a Scotsman is Grant?
(a) Once removed
(b) None of these
(c) Twice removed
(d) Born and raised
3. Who does Grant think of when he hears about Croyland Abbey?
4. Who had a place of honor at Richard's coronation?
(a) Lord Stanley
(b) Lady Stanley
(c) Jane Shore
(d) Jane Stanley
5. What happened to Dighton (one of the two conspirators in the boy princes' deaths)?
(a) He was sent away by Henry to live in France in comfort
(b) He was murdered to so there was no one to collaborate the story
(c) He never existed
(d) He was drowned in an accidental flooding
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the vast majority of gravestones and monuments in Scotland of people executed for religious beliefs?
2. How old was Richard when Edward was married to Eleanor?
3. Where did Richard take the young prince?
4. Who arrived when Brent left?
5. What is the major problem with the tale of the martyrs?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of atrocities did the supposed people of God (Covenanters) commit?
2. What was Henry the Seventh's first action when he came to the throne?
3. What else troubles Alan regarding the nephews, other than the lack of motive to murder them?
4. What evidence is there to show that Richard wasn't vindictive to Lord Hastings?
5. What is Brent's message to Alan?
6. What is the difference between what the dragoons were and what they are considered to be by the majority of the populace today?
7. What is odd about the Tyrrel confession?
8. Why was the pardoning of Lord Stanley the signing of Richard's own death warrant?
9. What idea makes the whole notion of the murder of his nephews ludicrous?
10. Why doesn't Grant write the book on Richard the Third?
This section contains 1,068 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)