|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else was rumored to have been killed by Richard?
(a) Henry the Sixth's only son
(c) Edward's two sons
(d) Henry the Seventh's son
2. What did Grant do in order to keep himself from arguing a biased side in Richard's favor?
(a) He became the prosecutor
(b) He found reasons to dislike Richard
(c) He refused to study his doings any more
(d) He put the book down and talked to more people who didn't like him
3. What in Chapter 14 was Henry VII's first action as king?
(a) To murder the York heirs
(b) To execute Richard III
(c) To kill Richard's nephews
(d) To try the men who fought with Richard at Bosworth for treason
4. Who wanted to marry Jane Shore?
(a) Richard's solicitor general, Tom Lynom
(b) Richard's Colonel, John Sheppard
(c) Lord Stanley
(d) Richard's door to door solicitor, Jeremy Maxwell
5. What is properly ironic about the covenanters?
(a) They were the scourge of England, and masqueraded as Scottish good gues
(b) That they were the scourge to Scotland in their time, and became saints and martyrs in ours
(c) They preached the word of god yet disobeyed the commandments
(d) They were all bad people pretending to be good people
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Grant thinking about when he mentioned the beauty with the gilt hair?
2. What was Richard's first move when Edward died?
3. Where did Richard and his wife move after June 5th?
4. What was the Amazon's opinion of telegrams?
5. What is the surgeon's explanation for the lack of mention of the princes' disappearances?
Short Essay Questions
1. What idea makes the whole notion of the murder of his nephews ludicrous?
2. What led Carradine to believe that Richard wanted to end the feud between the Lancasters and Yorks?
3. What differs in the accounts of how Henry VI's son dies?
4. What is the difference between what the dragoons were and what they are considered to be by the majority of the populace today?
5. What is interesting to note about Richard III's heirs?
6. What was the difference in the Queen Dowager's treatment under Edward and under Henry?
7. What is the difference in previous records of Henry and Richard?
8. How did repealing Titulus Regius provide Henry VII with a motive for murder?
9. What was Henry the Seventh's first action when he came to the throne?
10. What did Laura mention about the Martyrs?
This section contains 1,157 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)