|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Richard when Edward was married to Eleanor?
(a) Twelve or thirteen
(b) Eleven or twelve
(c) Nine or ten
(d) Ten or eleven
2. Thomas More's account said that Edward was previously married to whom?
(a) Susan Shanon
(b) Lucy Elizabeth
(c) Lucille Elizabeth
(d) Elizabeth Lucy
3. Where do people stand on soap boxes to speak of things of little consequence that few believe?
(a) Slate Arch
(b) Marble Arch
(c) Rose Arch
(d) Agate Arch
4. What did Henry do to Elizabeth Woodville?
(a) Stripped her of her clothes and title and shut her up in France
(b) Stripped her of her title/inheritance and shut her in a convent
(c) Humiliated her
(d) Stripped her of her title/inheritance, and sent her off to France
5. When was Tyrrel's confession made?
(a) During his trial
(b) After he was dead
(c) Before his trial
(d) On the way to the chopping block
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the major problem with the tale of the martyrs?
2. Who has more motive to kill the boys now?
3. What does Carradine say most criminals are unable to do?
4. What did the Bishop tell the council on the eighth of June?
5. Where had the majority of the Royal family gone following Edward's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is interesting to note about Richard III's heirs?
2. When reviewing Thomas More's account of Richard the Third, what problem did Alan come up with?
3. What was the actual goal of the Covenanters?
4. What kinds of atrocities did the supposed people of God (Covenanters) commit?
5. How does Carradine plan to write the book on Richard III?
6. What kind of steps would Richard have taken if the rumor about him killing his nephews was a general rumor?
7. What was the difference in the Queen Dowager's treatment under Edward and under Henry?
8. What is noted about the general reception of Richard taking over as Protector of England?
9. In what ways was Henry VII "sideways as a crab?"
10. What led Carradine to believe that Richard wanted to end the feud between the Lancasters and Yorks?
This section contains 1,020 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)