|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who returned after lunch and what was he/she carrying?
(a) The Midget with an extra pillow
(b) Marta with a cake
(c) Sergeant Williams with two fat books
(d) The Amazon with a needle of sedative
2. What was different about Richard?
(a) He was always very shy
(b) He was extremely rebellious
(c) He had dark hair in a family of blondes
(d) He was brooding and dark
3. What does the Midget suggest he do?
(a) Play video games
(b) Watch television
(c) Read the expensive books his friends keep bringing him
(d) Listen to his iPod
4. Who does Grant want to get a note to?
(a) Sergeant Williams
(c) Mr. Williamson
(d) Mr. Tinker
5. What contemporary city map picture was bisected by a great fire?
(a) San Francisco
(b) New Westminster
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Edward supposed to marry?
2. How did Grant view Thomas More after finding this out?
3. How did Marta say that James thought Richard III's face looked like?
4. What does Grant find out when reviewing a preface on Thomas' life?
5. When Grant says no to researching the first historical figure, who else does his visitor suggest?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Matron feel about King Richard III?
2. What happened to Lord Hastings?
3. What did the Amazon want with Grant?
4. What does Brent mention about the murder of the two princes?
5. What does Marta suggest he do with his time?
6. What enrages Alan Grant about Sir Thomas More?
7. What arguments support the opinion that Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill had a loving marriage?
8. What could have led Richard to respect and admire his brother, Edward?
9. Who was King Richard the Third rumored to have killed and why?
10. Who was John Morton and why is he an important person?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)