|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grant find out when reviewing a preface on Thomas' life?
(a) Thomas was eight when Richard died; information wasn't accurate
(b) Thomas had a compulsion to manipulate information
(c) Thomas would have been beheaded if he portrayed Richard in a good light
(d) Thomas wasn't even alive during Richard's reign
2. How was Richard described?
(a) As someone who 'looked like a visitor' and the 'changeling'
(b) As someone who 'looked like a social outcast' and local 'character'
(c) Eyes too close together, he was 'shifty' and had an 'irrepressible influence'
(d) He looked like an 'illegitimate child' and a 'stranger in the home'
3. What color was one of the objects brought?
(a) Sky blue
(b) Sage green
(c) Ruby red
(d) Sunset pink
4. What kind of work was Rose of Raby?
(b) Science Fiction
5. What contemporary city map picture was bisected by a great fire?
(a) San Francisco
(d) New Westminster
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the Cat and the Rat?
2. Who really outfitted the ships with Margaret's money?
3. What was the only thing Mrs. Tinker read in the newspapers?
4. Who was Edward's mistress?
5. What did Edward pay the captain as fare?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it such a big scandal that Edward got married?
2. Why doesn't Grant want to read?
3. How does Grant recognize his first visitor, and who does he think she is?
4. What surprised Grant about the reign of Richard III?
5. What did Richard do to his mother?
6. Who was King Richard the Third rumored to have killed and why?
7. What was the difference between what moves a person's heart and news?
8. What kind of England existed in the days of the Wars of the Roses?
9. What has Grant found in the ceiling?
10. Who does the Midget compare Richard III to and what similarities does that person possess as well?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)