|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Midget say Richard killed his nephews?
(a) Hung them by the neck
(b) Smothered them with pillows
(c) Slipped poison into their food
(d) Stabbed them to death
2. What had Grant given Mrs. Tinker every year for Christmas?
(a) A new leather handbag
(b) A gift card to Marks and Spencers
(c) A gift card to Boots
(d) Scented bath soaps
3. What does Grant hate the sight of?
(a) His injuries
(b) The needles
(c) The ceiling
(d) The nurses
4. Who returned after lunch and what was he/she carrying?
(a) Marta with a cake
(b) Sergeant Williams with two fat books
(c) The Amazon with a needle of sedative
(d) The Midget with an extra pillow
5. What does Marta know about Henry the Seventh?
(a) He was fantastically rich and fantastically mean
(b) He was violent and cruel
(c) He was a brilliant general and administrator
(d) He had an iron stomach and a heart to match
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Grant this time?
2. When did Tyrell confess and hanged for the crime of killing the princes?
3. Who claimed to have done away with the nephews?
4. What was different about Richard?
5. What was it that he felt Old England had going for it?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the difference between what moves a person's heart and news?
2. What did Richard do to his mother?
3. How does Grant recognize his first visitor, and who does he think she is?
4. What does Marta suggest he do with his time?
5. What did Grant first think about when he saw Richard the Third's face?
6. What arguments support the opinion that Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill had a loving marriage?
7. What has Grant found in the ceiling?
8. What was claimed to have been suggested to a guard at the Tower of London?
9. Who was John Morton and why is he an important person?
10. How does the Matron feel about King Richard III?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)