Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What thought startled Grant awake?
(a) That Sir Thomas More had his knighting revoked
(b) That Sir Thomas More hated Richard the third
(c) That Sir Thomas More belonged to the reign of Henry the Eighth
(d) That Sir Thomas More was hanged for treason
2. What does Grant ask of the officer when he leaves?
(a) To summon the nurses
(b) To send the Superintendent to see him
(c) So send anyone from the Yard who knows information about Richard
(d) To pick him up two books, an adult history of England and a Life of Richard III
3. How does Grant describe the way stars affect a person?
(a) They reduce his status to an amoeba, take the last vestige of human pride and confidence
(b) They make them feel omnipotent and all powerful, in awe of the world at the same time
(c) They make one lose themselves
(d) They make him feel unimportant, and useless in the universe
4. How does the Midget feel about Richard?
(a) That he was always a snake in the grass biding his time
(b) That he as a mentally unstable man
(c) That he was an evil doer from birth
(d) That his twisted figure was the result of sorcery
5. What was the most beautiful sight that gladdened Grant's eyes for a long time'?
(a) The Midget doing a dance
(b) Lillies of the Valley
(c) The Midget being meek
(d) Scores of musical literature
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the man in velvet and pearls?
2. How did Thomas portray Richard?
3. What contemporary city map picture was bisected by a great fire?
4. Who was Grant chasing?
5. Whose account of history does the Amazon take her information from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Richard do to his mother?
2. What made the mystery for Richard the Third?
3. Why is it such a big scandal that Edward got married?
4. Who was John Morton and why is he an important person?
5. What differs in the accounts of how Henry VI's son dies?
6. What kind of England existed in the days of the Wars of the Roses?
7. What is interesting to note about Richard III's heirs?
8. Who was the visitor to Grant's room, who was he sent by, and what purpose could he serve to Grant?
9. What did Richard notice when he had ridden into the shadow of the Keep?
10. What did Richard do on the Fifth of June?
This section contains 1,057 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)