|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Tyrell confess and hanged for the crime of killing the princes?
(c) 1495, ten years after Richard's death
(d) 1502, nearly twenty years after Richard's death
2. What was it that he felt Old England had going for it?
(a) That the church was always behind the scenes
(b) That there was a great social network
(c) That kings came and kings went
(d) That they frequently went to war
3. What historical figure does his visitor like?
(a) Elizabeth, Queen of Britain
(b) Pliny the younger
(c) Sir Winston Churchill
(d) Mary, Queen of Scots
4. Who is the second visitor?
(a) Miss Tucker
(b) Mrs. Tinker
(c) Mr. Osbuld
(d) Mrs. Tracker
5. How did Edward run England?
(a) With a despotic power and light hand
(b) With a regrettable forgetfulness and irresponsibility
(c) Competently and forthright
(d) Distractedly and as though he was always somewhere else
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Edward pay the captain as fare?
2. Who did Marta send?
3. Who was the Amazon's hero?
4. How does the Midget feel about Richard?
5. How was Richard described?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Amazon want with Grant?
2. What surprised Grant about the reign of Richard III?
3. What does Brent mention about the murder of the two princes?
4. How does Grant feel about Sir Thomas More's writings about Richard the Third?
5. What kind of England existed in the days of the Wars of the Roses?
6. What arguments support the opinion that Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill had a loving marriage?
7. What did Richard notice when he had ridden into the shadow of the Keep?
8. What happened to Lord Hastings?
9. Who was John Morton and why is he an important person?
10. What does Marta suggest he do with his time?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)