|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Edward while leading an army?
2. What does Marta think of Brent's relationship with Atlanta?
(a) That they are really sweet together, more like twins than lovers
(b) That they are complete opposites and always fighting
(c) That they are in the beginning flush of love
(d) That they are doomed as a couple
3. What does Grant ask of the officer when he leaves?
(a) So send anyone from the Yard who knows information about Richard
(b) To send the Superintendent to see him
(c) To pick him up two books, an adult history of England and a Life of Richard III
(d) To summon the nurses
4. How does the Midget say Richard killed his nephews?
(a) Smothered them with pillows
(b) Stabbed them to death
(c) Hung them by the neck
(d) Slipped poison into their food
5. What color was the second visitor wearing?
(a) Me green
(b) Me Blue
(c) You yellow
(d) Me Red
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Marta describe the book's condition?
2. Where did Sir Thomas More get his account of Richard III?
3. Who is the second visitor?
4. Who did Dr. Shaw claim were illegitimate sons of the Duke and Duchess of York?
5. Whose account of history does the Amazon take her information from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brent mention about the murder of the two princes?
2. What did the Amazon want with Grant?
3. What enrages Alan Grant about Sir Thomas More?
4. How does the Matron feel about King Richard III?
5. How does Grant feel about Sir Thomas More's writings about Richard the Third?
6. Who was John Morton and why is he an important person?
7. Who was King Richard the Third rumored to have killed and why?
8. What is most interesting about Henry's Bill of Attainder?
9. What arguments support the opinion that Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill had a loving marriage?
10. Who does the Midget compare Richard III to and what similarities does that person possess as well?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)