|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grant picks up an engraving of a portrait. Who does it belong to?
(a) Lucilla Bourgois
(b) Lucrezia Borgia
(c) Lacy Borgia
(d) Lucy Beatty
2. What did the two visitors talk about?
(a) The Bible and scripture
(b) What Grant should do to keep himself occupied
(c) Grants' condition
(d) The state of affairs in the house
3. What kind of match were Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill?
(a) A loveless marriage
(b) An arranged marriage
(c) A love match
(d) A marriage of convenience
4. What color was one of the objects brought?
(a) Ruby red
(b) Sage green
(c) Sunset pink
(d) Sky blue
5. How old was Edmund when he went off to campaign?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the Cat and the Rat?
2. Who comes to visit Grant in the hospital?
3. Who does Grant write to?
4. When Grant says no to researching the first historical figure, who else does his visitor suggest?
5. What was different about Richard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is most interesting about Henry's Bill of Attainder?
2. In what ways was Henry VII "sideways as a crab?"
3. What could have led Richard to respect and admire his brother, Edward?
4. What did Richard notice when he had ridden into the shadow of the Keep?
5. What did Laura mention about the Martyrs?
6. Who was the visitor to Grant's room, who was he sent by, and what purpose could he serve to Grant?
7. What is noted about the general reception of Richard taking over as Protector of England?
8. When reviewing Thomas More's account of Richard the Third, what problem did Alan come up with?
9. How does Carradine plan to write the book on Richard III?
10. What did Grant provide Mrs. Tinker with, and what did he never see?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)