|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Marta say that James thought Richard III's face looked like?
2. What did he suggest was the motive of Richard III to kill the boys?
(a) Hatred of children
(b) Hatred of himself
(c) Envy of his older brother
(d) Hatred of their mother
3. What does Marta know about Henry the Seventh?
(a) He had an iron stomach and a heart to match
(b) He was a brilliant general and administrator
(c) He was violent and cruel
(d) He was fantastically rich and fantastically mean
4. What does Marta think of Brent's relationship with Atlanta?
(a) That they are doomed as a couple
(b) That they are complete opposites and always fighting
(c) That they are in the beginning flush of love
(d) That they are really sweet together, more like twins than lovers
5. What was it that he felt Old England had going for it?
(a) That the church was always behind the scenes
(b) That they frequently went to war
(c) That there was a great social network
(d) That kings came and kings went
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of work was Rose of Raby?
2. What drove the two boys apart eventually?
3. Who does Mrs. Tinker blame for the deaths of the Princes?
4. How did Edward run England?
5. What information does the his new visitor give him about Richard III?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was claimed to have been suggested to a guard at the Tower of London?
2. What does Brent mention about the murder of the two princes?
3. Who was King Richard the Third rumored to have killed and why?
4. How does the Matron feel about King Richard III?
5. How does Grant recognize his first visitor, and who does he think she is?
6. What has Grant found in the ceiling?
7. What kind of England existed in the days of the Wars of the Roses?
8. Why is it such a big scandal that Edward got married?
9. What is most interesting about Henry's Bill of Attainder?
10. What arguments support the opinion that Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill had a loving marriage?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)