|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was different about Richard?
(a) He was brooding and dark
(b) He was always very shy
(c) He was extremely rebellious
(d) He had dark hair in a family of blondes
2. What were the Cat and the Rat's positions?
(a) Beloved pets of the princes and their best confidantes
(b) Speaker for the Church and Commissioner of Peace in France
(c) Beloved pets of the king and his closest friends
(d) Speaker of the House of Commons and the Commissioner of Peace in Scotland respectively
3. Who does the second visitor refer to as a hussy?
(a) Mrs. Martha
(b) The Midget
(c) Mrs. Villiente
(d) Mrs. Marta
4. Who comes to visit Grant in the hospital?
5. What contemporary city map picture was bisected by a great fire?
(c) New Westminster
(d) San Francisco
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second visitor?
2. What does Marta say about Brent upon her leaving?
3. How many of the Woodvilles were married into prominence?
4. Who had no recollection of anything he did until he was halfway through the act?
5. How was Richard described?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Grant first think about when he saw Richard the Third's face?
2. How did repealing Titulus Regius provide Henry VII with a motive for murder?
3. What enrages Alan Grant about Sir Thomas More?
4. Why was the pardoning of Lord Stanley the signing of Richard's own death warrant?
5. What is noted about the general reception of Richard taking over as Protector of England?
6. What did Richard notice when he had ridden into the shadow of the Keep?
7. What does Marta suggest he do with his time?
8. Who was the visitor to Grant's room, who was he sent by, and what purpose could he serve to Grant?
9. What is odd about the Tyrrel confession?
10. What did the Amazon want with Grant?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)