|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Tinker blame for the deaths of the Princes?
(a) Richard the Third
(d) Edward the IV
2. Who does Grant want to get a note to?
(a) Mr. Tinker
(c) Sergeant Williams
(d) Mr. Williamson
3. What did he suggest was the motive of Richard III to kill the boys?
(a) Hatred of their mother
(b) Hatred of himself
(c) Envy of his older brother
(d) Hatred of children
4. How does the Midget feel about Richard?
(a) That he as a mentally unstable man
(b) That his twisted figure was the result of sorcery
(c) That he was an evil doer from birth
(d) That he was always a snake in the grass biding his time
5. What was the only thing Mrs. Tinker read in the newspapers?
(a) Political articles
(b) Sports articles
(c) Murder cases
(d) Human interest stories
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Marta get all the engravings and pictures?
2. Who did Dr. Shaw claim were illegitimate sons of the Duke and Duchess of York?
3. How does the Midget feel about Richard the Third's face?
4. What color was one of the objects brought?
5. Where did Sir Thomas More get his account of Richard III?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brent mention about the murder of the two princes?
2. How does the Matron feel about King Richard III?
3. What puzzles Grant about what he is learning about Richard the Third's fall from grace?
4. How does Grant recognize his first visitor, and who does he think she is?
5. What does Marta suggest he do with his time?
6. What happened to Lord Hastings?
7. What is most interesting about Henry's Bill of Attainder?
8. What was the relevance in Grant's mentioning Tonypandy?
9. What arguments support the opinion that Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill had a loving marriage?
10. Who was John Morton and why is he an important person?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)