|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was one of the objects brought?
(a) Sage green
(b) Sky blue
(c) Sunset pink
(d) Ruby red
2. How does the Midget say Richard killed his nephews?
(a) Smothered them with pillows
(b) Stabbed them to death
(c) Slipped poison into their food
(d) Hung them by the neck
3. Who did Marta send?
(a) Brent Carradine
(b) Fredrick Sorren
(c) Derrick Jones
(d) Scott Calay
4. What did Grant take a delight in?
(c) Abolishing corruption
5. How did Grant describe the book Marta gave him?
(a) The one that had no pictures
(b) The one about the universe
(c) The ocean one
(d) The mountain one
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marta describe the book Brent left?
2. Who does Grant write to?
3. How does the Midget feel about Richard?
4. What does Marta know about Henry the Seventh?
5. What historical figure does his visitor like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What arguments support the opinion that Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill had a loving marriage?
2. What has Grant found in the ceiling?
3. What puzzles Grant about what he is learning about Richard the Third's fall from grace?
4. What did this information do to Grant's opinion of More, and to his recovery?
5. What did Richard notice when he had ridden into the shadow of the Keep?
6. Why doesn't Grant want to read?
7. What does Brent mention about the murder of the two princes?
8. What surprised Grant about the reign of Richard III?
9. Who was the visitor to Grant's room, who was he sent by, and what purpose could he serve to Grant?
10. Who was King Richard the Third rumored to have killed and why?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)