|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of match were Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill?
(a) A loveless marriage
(b) A marriage of convenience
(c) A love match
(d) An arranged marriage
2. What was the most beautiful sight that gladdened Grant's eyes for a long time'?
(a) The Midget being meek
(b) Lillies of the Valley
(c) The Midget doing a dance
(d) Scores of musical literature
3. Whose account of history does the Amazon take her information from?
(a) Sir Thomas More's History of Time
(b) Her history professor at school
(c) Sir James Tyres Time That's Passed
(d) Funk and Wagnells Encyclopedia
4. When Grant says no to researching the first historical figure, who else does his visitor suggest?
(d) The Man in the Iron Mask
5. How old was Edmund when he went off to campaign?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it that he felt Old England had going for it?
2. What does Grant find out when reviewing a preface on Thomas' life?
3. What color was the second visitor wearing?
4. How does the Midget feel about Richard the Third's face?
5. How did Thomas portray Richard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the difference between what moves a person's heart and news?
2. What arguments support the opinion that Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill had a loving marriage?
3. What happened to Lord Hastings?
4. How does Grant feel about Sir Thomas More's writings about Richard the Third?
5. Why doesn't Grant want to read?
6. Who does the Midget compare Richard III to and what similarities does that person possess as well?
7. What did the Amazon want with Grant?
8. What did Richard notice when he had ridden into the shadow of the Keep?
9. What kind of England existed in the days of the Wars of the Roses?
10. What did Grant first think about when he saw Richard the Third's face?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)