|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most beautiful sight that gladdened Grant's eyes for a long time'?
(a) The Midget doing a dance
(b) The Midget being meek
(c) Scores of musical literature
(d) Lillies of the Valley
2. What was the only thing Mrs. Tinker read in the newspapers?
(a) Sports articles
(b) Political articles
(c) Human interest stories
(d) Murder cases
3. Who had no recollection of anything he did until he was halfway through the act?
4. Who visits Grant this time?
(a) Sergeant Williams
(b) The Amazon
(c) Corporal Willard
(d) Officer Williams
5. Grant picks up an engraving of a portrait. Who does it belong to?
(a) Lucilla Bourgois
(b) Lucrezia Borgia
(c) Lacy Borgia
(d) Lucy Beatty
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sir Thomas More get his account of Richard III?
2. What color was the second visitor wearing?
3. Who does Mrs. Tinker blame for the deaths of the Princes?
4. How does he describe this woman?
5. What did the two visitors talk about?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Brent strike Grant?
2. What did the Amazon want with Grant?
3. Why is it such a big scandal that Edward got married?
4. What arguments support the opinion that Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill had a loving marriage?
5. How does Grant recognize his first visitor, and who does he think she is?
6. What was claimed to have been suggested to a guard at the Tower of London?
7. What has Grant found in the ceiling?
8. What did Grant provide Mrs. Tinker with, and what did he never see?
9. What surprised Grant about the reign of Richard III?
10. What did Richard notice when he had ridden into the shadow of the Keep?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)