|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Grant view Thomas More after finding this out?
(a) As an admirable historian reporting on something he knew nothing about
(b) As though he is washed out, cancelled and deleted
(c) As a weak kneed man who shouldn't have reported heresay information as factual
(d) As though he is the foremost source of information on Richard III
2. What diagnosis did the Midget give Richard the Third before knowing who he was?
(a) Down Syndrome
3. Where did Sir Thomas More get his account of Richard III?
(a) From John Morton
(b) From John Milton
(c) From Shakespeare
(d) From Sir Athos
4. What was the scandal involving Edward?
(a) He killed his father
(b) His marriage
(c) He committed adultery
(d) His casting out of the church
5. How old was Edward while leading an army?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Mrs. Tinker think that Grant is unwell?
2. How does Marta describe the book Brent left?
3. What does Marta say about Brent upon her leaving?
4. Who was Edward's mistress?
5. At approximately what time did the parcel from Marta arrive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Richard notice when he had ridden into the shadow of the Keep?
2. How does Grant recognize his first visitor, and who does he think she is?
3. What enrages Alan Grant about Sir Thomas More?
4. What did Richard do to his mother?
5. What did Grant provide Mrs. Tinker with, and what did he never see?
6. Who was John Morton and why is he an important person?
7. Who does the Midget compare Richard III to and what similarities does that person possess as well?
8. Who was King Richard the Third rumored to have killed and why?
9. What was claimed to have been suggested to a guard at the Tower of London?
10. What was the relevance in Grant's mentioning Tonypandy?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)