|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mrs. Tinker bring Grant?
(a) Fresh pajamas
(d) Fresh scones
2. Who did Richard challenge in front of the council before he claimed the crown?
3. When did Tyrell confess and hanged for the crime of killing the princes?
(a) 1502, nearly twenty years after Richard's death
(b) 1495, ten years after Richard's death
4. What does Marta think of Brent's relationship with Atlanta?
(a) That they are doomed as a couple
(b) That they are really sweet together, more like twins than lovers
(c) That they are in the beginning flush of love
(d) That they are complete opposites and always fighting
5. Who was the person in the picture Grant describes as a monster of nursery stories?
(a) Prince Charles
(b) Jack the Ripper
(c) Richard the Third
(d) Henry the Fifth
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does the his new visitor give him about Richard III?
2. How did Grant describe the book Marta gave him?
3. How did Grant view Thomas More after finding this out?
4. What historical figure does his visitor like?
5. How old was Edmund when he went off to campaign?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was John Morton and why is he an important person?
2. What did this information do to Grant's opinion of More, and to his recovery?
3. Who does the Midget compare Richard III to and what similarities does that person possess as well?
4. How does Grant feel about Sir Thomas More's writings about Richard the Third?
5. How does the Matron feel about King Richard III?
6. What did the Amazon want with Grant?
7. Why doesn't Grant want to read?
8. What kind of England existed in the days of the Wars of the Roses?
9. What enrages Alan Grant about Sir Thomas More?
10. What has Grant found in the ceiling?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)