|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it that he felt Old England had going for it?
(a) That there was a great social network
(b) That kings came and kings went
(c) That they frequently went to war
(d) That the church was always behind the scenes
2. How did Marta say that James thought Richard III's face looked like?
3. How was Richard described?
(a) He looked like an 'illegitimate child' and a 'stranger in the home'
(b) As someone who 'looked like a social outcast' and local 'character'
(c) Eyes too close together, he was 'shifty' and had an 'irrepressible influence'
(d) As someone who 'looked like a visitor' and the 'changeling'
4. How does the Midget feel about Richard?
(a) That his twisted figure was the result of sorcery
(b) That he was always a snake in the grass biding his time
(c) That he as a mentally unstable man
(d) That he was an evil doer from birth
5. Grant picks up an engraving of a portrait. Who does it belong to?
(a) Lacy Borgia
(b) Lucilla Bourgois
(c) Lucy Beatty
(d) Lucrezia Borgia
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returned after lunch and what was he/she carrying?
2. What is the last thing the Midget suggests Grant should do?
3. Who visits Grant this time?
4. What contemporary city map picture was bisected by a great fire?
5. What historical figure does his visitor like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Grant's belief into researching a perpetrator?
2. What surprised Grant about the reign of Richard III?
3. What could have led Richard to respect and admire his brother, Edward?
4. What happened to Lord Hastings?
5. What did Grant first think about when he saw Richard the Third's face?
6. What was the difference between what moves a person's heart and news?
7. What did Grant provide Mrs. Tinker with, and what did he never see?
8. What does Marta suggest he do with his time?
9. What is most interesting about Henry's Bill of Attainder?
10. What has Grant found in the ceiling?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)