|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grant take a delight in?
(c) Abolishing corruption
2. How does Marta describe the book Brent left?
(a) Long and boring
(c) Heavy reading
3. Who actually killed the two boys?
(a) Darcy and Forrest
(b) Diteon and Fredrich
(c) Dwight and Frank
(d) Dighton and Forrest
4. What does the Midget suggest he do?
(a) Read the expensive books his friends keep bringing him
(b) Listen to his iPod
(c) Watch television
(d) Play video games
5. Who did Dr. Shaw claim were illegitimate sons of the Duke and Duchess of York?
(a) Edmund and Edward
(b) Richard and Edward
(c) George and Edmund
(d) Edward and George
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grant say of Sir Thomas More now?
2. What was it that he felt Old England had going for it?
3. Where would Williams put Richard the Third?
4. Who claimed to have done away with the nephews?
5. What is the last thing the Midget suggests Grant should do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What puzzles Grant about what he is learning about Richard the Third's fall from grace?
2. What enrages Alan Grant about Sir Thomas More?
3. What did Grant first think about when he saw Richard the Third's face?
4. Why is it such a big scandal that Edward got married?
5. Why doesn't Grant want to read?
6. What did Richard do to his mother?
7. Who was the visitor to Grant's room, who was he sent by, and what purpose could he serve to Grant?
8. How does the Matron feel about King Richard III?
9. What did the Amazon want with Grant?
10. What could have led Richard to respect and admire his brother, Edward?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)