|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Grant describe the book Marta gave him?
(a) The one that had no pictures
(b) The one about the universe
(c) The mountain one
(d) The ocean one
2. How does Grant describe the way stars affect a person?
(a) They make him feel unimportant, and useless in the universe
(b) They reduce his status to an amoeba, take the last vestige of human pride and confidence
(c) They make one lose themselves
(d) They make them feel omnipotent and all powerful, in awe of the world at the same time
3. At approximately what time did the parcel from Marta arrive?
4. Who was the person in the picture Grant describes as a monster of nursery stories?
(a) Jack the Ripper
(b) Prince Charles
(c) Richard the Third
(d) Henry the Fifth
5. Who was the Amazon's hero?
(a) Richard the Lionheart
(b) Edward the Eighth
(c) King George
(d) Queen Elizabeth
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Edward supposed to marry?
2. Where is Grant's next source of information?
3. What drove the two boys apart eventually?
4. What information does the his new visitor give him about Richard III?
5. When did Tyrell confess and hanged for the crime of killing the princes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Grant mean when he asked Carradine if something came unstuck?
2. What is the difference in previous records of Henry and Richard?
3. What was Henry the Seventh's first action when he came to the throne?
4. What kinds of atrocities did the supposed people of God (Covenanters) commit?
5. What is the difference between what the dragoons were and what they are considered to be by the majority of the populace today?
6. What puzzles Grant about what he is learning about Richard the Third's fall from grace?
7. What did Richard do to his mother?
8. What else troubles Alan regarding the nephews, other than the lack of motive to murder them?
9. What did the Amazon want with Grant?
10. What is Brent's message to Alan?
This section contains 1,014 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)