|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author of The Rose of Raby hint at the end?
(a) Elizabeth's coronation as queen and her brother's death
(b) Richard's guilt
(c) The marriage to a prominent lord from Elizabeth's eventual daughter
(d) The end of the grandmother's life
2. What is the last thing the Midget suggests Grant should do?
(a) Wage war on the orderlies
(b) Take up knitting
(c) Get in a wheelchair and go outside
(d) Ponder philosophy and the human condition
3. How does he describe this woman?
(a) She is abhorrently naive
(b) She is like a nun or queen
(c) She is overtly rotund
(d) She is tiny and drawn
4. Who were the Cat and the Rat?
(a) William Catesby and Richard Ratcliffe
(b) The two prince's pets
(c) Richard's pets
(d) Bill Catsburg and Detective Rattitoule
5. When Grant says no to researching the first historical figure, who else does his visitor suggest?
(c) The Man in the Iron Mask
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the text of Sir Thomas lean towards?
2. What does Grant hate the sight of?
3. How did the print of Sir Thomas More's account of Richard the Third strike Grant?
4. Who was Edward's mistress?
5. What does Marta say about Brent upon her leaving?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was the visitor to Grant's room, who was he sent by, and what purpose could he serve to Grant?
2. What arguments support the opinion that Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill had a loving marriage?
3. Who was King Richard the Third rumored to have killed and why?
4. What was the relevance in Grant's mentioning Tonypandy?
5. What has Grant found in the ceiling?
6. What did Richard do to his mother?
7. What did this information do to Grant's opinion of More, and to his recovery?
8. What made the mystery for Richard the Third?
9. What did Grant first think about when he saw Richard the Third's face?
10. What is most interesting about Henry's Bill of Attainder?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)