|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Grant chasing?
2. What was Richard's opinion of his brother?
(a) He'd gone batty
(b) He'd gone mad
(c) He was possessed
(d) He was bewitched
3. How does the Midget say Richard killed his nephews?
(a) Stabbed them to death
(b) Hung them by the neck
(c) Smothered them with pillows
(d) Slipped poison into their food
4. Who actually killed the two boys?
(a) Dighton and Forrest
(b) Dwight and Frank
(c) Darcy and Forrest
(d) Diteon and Fredrich
5. Who ended up being the refugees in question mentioned?
(a) Edward IV, and his brother Richard
(b) Egor, and Richard
(c) Edward V, and his brother Raymond
(d) Siskel and Ebert
Short Answer Questions
1. What diagnosis did the Midget give Richard the Third before knowing who he was?
2. What was it that he felt Old England had going for it?
3. How does the Midget feel about Richard the Third's face?
4. What contemporary city map picture was bisected by a great fire?
5. How old was Edmund when he went off to campaign?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Richard notice when he had ridden into the shadow of the Keep?
2. What did Grant first think about when he saw Richard the Third's face?
3. What was the difference between what moves a person's heart and news?
4. What enrages Alan Grant about Sir Thomas More?
5. What made the mystery for Richard the Third?
6. What could have led Richard to respect and admire his brother, Edward?
7. What kind of England existed in the days of the Wars of the Roses?
8. What was the relevance in Grant's mentioning Tonypandy?
9. What happened to Lord Hastings?
10. How does Grant recognize his first visitor, and who does he think she is?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)