|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the book by Sir Thomas More viewed by society?
(a) Society treated it as ramblings of an old and tired man
(b) Society viewed it as lovely fiction
(c) Society viewed it as factual account
(d) Society paid it no mind
2. What does the Midget suggest he do?
(a) Play video games
(b) Read the expensive books his friends keep bringing him
(c) Listen to his iPod
(d) Watch television
3. What was it that he felt Old England had going for it?
(a) That they frequently went to war
(b) That there was a great social network
(c) That kings came and kings went
(d) That the church was always behind the scenes
4. How did Grant describe the book Marta gave him?
(a) The one about the universe
(b) The one that had no pictures
(c) The mountain one
(d) The ocean one
5. Grant picks up an engraving of a portrait. Who does it belong to?
(a) Lucilla Bourgois
(b) Lucy Beatty
(c) Lacy Borgia
(d) Lucrezia Borgia
Short Answer Questions
1. When Grant says no to researching the first historical figure, who else does his visitor suggest?
2. Who were the Cat and the Rat?
3. Who does Mrs. Tinker blame for the deaths of the Princes?
4. What information does the his new visitor give him about Richard III?
5. What does Marta say about Brent upon her leaving?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Richard notice when he had ridden into the shadow of the Keep?
2. Who was John Morton and why is he an important person?
3. What arguments support the opinion that Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill had a loving marriage?
4. What was the relevance in Grant's mentioning Tonypandy?
5. Who does the Midget compare Richard III to and what similarities does that person possess as well?
6. How does Brent strike Grant?
7. What was claimed to have been suggested to a guard at the Tower of London?
8. What did this information do to Grant's opinion of More, and to his recovery?
9. How does Grant feel about Sir Thomas More's writings about Richard the Third?
10. What was the difference between what moves a person's heart and news?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)