|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it that he felt Old England had going for it?
(a) That kings came and kings went
(b) That they frequently went to war
(c) That there was a great social network
(d) That the church was always behind the scenes
2. What was the only thing Mrs. Tinker read in the newspapers?
(a) Human interest stories
(b) Murder cases
(c) Political articles
(d) Sports articles
3. How did Marta describe the book's condition?
(a) Clean and pressed
(b) Clean and unspoiled
(c) Clean and unsoupy
(d) Sparkly and untainted
4. What did the two visitors talk about?
(a) What Grant should do to keep himself occupied
(b) The Bible and scripture
(c) Grants' condition
(d) The state of affairs in the house
5. Whose account of history does the Amazon take her information from?
(a) Sir Thomas More's History of Time
(b) Her history professor at school
(c) Sir James Tyres Time That's Passed
(d) Funk and Wagnells Encyclopedia
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Grant write to?
2. Who's side of history was Oliphant on?
3. How did Grant feel upon finding out this information?
4. What does Marta say about Brent upon her leaving?
5. Who is the second visitor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What could have led Richard to respect and admire his brother, Edward?
2. What kind of England existed in the days of the Wars of the Roses?
3. Why is it such a big scandal that Edward got married?
4. Who was John Morton and why is he an important person?
5. What did the Amazon want with Grant?
6. Who does the Midget compare Richard III to and what similarities does that person possess as well?
7. Who was King Richard the Third rumored to have killed and why?
8. What does Marta suggest he do with his time?
9. What was claimed to have been suggested to a guard at the Tower of London?
10. What puzzles Grant about what he is learning about Richard the Third's fall from grace?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)