|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Grant feel upon finding out this information?
2. How does Marta describe the book Brent left?
(a) Heavy reading
(b) Long and boring
3. How does Grant describe the way stars affect a person?
(a) They make them feel omnipotent and all powerful, in awe of the world at the same time
(b) They reduce his status to an amoeba, take the last vestige of human pride and confidence
(c) They make one lose themselves
(d) They make him feel unimportant, and useless in the universe
4. What does Grant ask of the officer when he leaves?
(a) So send anyone from the Yard who knows information about Richard
(b) To summon the nurses
(c) To pick him up two books, an adult history of England and a Life of Richard III
(d) To send the Superintendent to see him
5. How did the Amazon react to Grant's ferocity?
(a) Totally ashamed of her opinion on More
(b) As though she might rip his head off
(c) As though she might cry
(d) Completely hurt
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last thing the Midget suggests Grant should do?
2. Who claimed to have done away with the nephews?
3. What were the Cat and the Rat's positions?
4. Who does Grant find in the middle of the room when he looks up from his book?
5. Where did Sir Thomas More get his account of Richard III?
Short Essay Questions
1. What enrages Alan Grant about Sir Thomas More?
2. How does Grant feel about Sir Thomas More's writings about Richard the Third?
3. What was claimed to have been suggested to a guard at the Tower of London?
4. Who was King Richard the Third rumored to have killed and why?
5. What did Richard notice when he had ridden into the shadow of the Keep?
6. Who was John Morton and why is he an important person?
7. How does the Matron feel about King Richard III?
8. What arguments support the opinion that Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill had a loving marriage?
9. Who was the visitor to Grant's room, who was he sent by, and what purpose could he serve to Grant?
10. What surprised Grant about the reign of Richard III?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)