|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of work was Rose of Raby?
(c) Science Fiction
2. Who were the Cat and the Rat?
(a) The two prince's pets
(b) Richard's pets
(c) Bill Catsburg and Detective Rattitoule
(d) William Catesby and Richard Ratcliffe
3. How did Edward run England?
(a) Distractedly and as though he was always somewhere else
(b) With a regrettable forgetfulness and irresponsibility
(c) Competently and forthright
(d) With a despotic power and light hand
4. How does he describe this woman?
(a) She is like a nun or queen
(b) She is abhorrently naive
(c) She is tiny and drawn
(d) She is overtly rotund
5. What diagnosis did the Midget give Richard the Third before knowing who he was?
(b) Down Syndrome
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the person in the picture Grant describes as a monster of nursery stories?
2. What was it that he felt Old England had going for it?
3. How did the print of Sir Thomas More's account of Richard the Third strike Grant?
4. Who had no recollection of anything he did until he was halfway through the act?
5. What were the Cat and the Rat's positions?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did this information do to Grant's opinion of More, and to his recovery?
2. What kind of steps would Richard have taken if the rumor about him killing his nephews was a general rumor?
3. What did the Amazon want with Grant?
4. What is Grant's belief into researching a perpetrator?
5. What was the difference between what moves a person's heart and news?
6. What was claimed to have been suggested to a guard at the Tower of London?
7. What did Grant provide Mrs. Tinker with, and what did he never see?
8. What does Brent mention about the murder of the two princes?
9. What idea makes the whole notion of the murder of his nephews ludicrous?
10. Why was the pardoning of Lord Stanley the signing of Richard's own death warrant?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)