|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Grant's next source of information?
(a) Sir Henry Calcutt's History of England
(b) The Tower of London's historians
(c) The British Museum
(d) The current monarchy of England
2. How did the Amazon react to Grant's ferocity?
(a) As though she might rip his head off
(b) Completely hurt
(c) Totally ashamed of her opinion on More
(d) As though she might cry
3. How does the Midget feel about Richard?
(a) That he was an evil doer from birth
(b) That his twisted figure was the result of sorcery
(c) That he was always a snake in the grass biding his time
(d) That he as a mentally unstable man
4. Grant picks up an engraving of a portrait. Who does it belong to?
(a) Lucrezia Borgia
(b) Lucy Beatty
(c) Lucilla Bourgois
(d) Lacy Borgia
5. What kind of work was Rose of Raby?
(d) Science Fiction
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Edward pay the captain as fare?
2. Who did Richard challenge in front of the council before he claimed the crown?
3. When did Tyrell confess and hanged for the crime of killing the princes?
4. How did Grant describe the book Marta gave him?
5. Who were the Cat and the Rat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of England existed in the days of the Wars of the Roses?
2. What is Grant's belief into researching a perpetrator?
3. What did Richard do to his mother?
4. Who was the visitor to Grant's room, who was he sent by, and what purpose could he serve to Grant?
5. What was the difference between what moves a person's heart and news?
6. Why is it such a big scandal that Edward got married?
7. How does Grant recognize his first visitor, and who does he think she is?
8. What puzzles Grant about what he is learning about Richard the Third's fall from grace?
9. What did Grant provide Mrs. Tinker with, and what did he never see?
10. What did this information do to Grant's opinion of More, and to his recovery?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)