|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the book by Sir Thomas More viewed by society?
(a) Society paid it no mind
(b) Society viewed it as factual account
(c) Society treated it as ramblings of an old and tired man
(d) Society viewed it as lovely fiction
2. Where did Marta get all the engravings and pictures?
(a) From Jessie
(b) From James
(c) From John
(d) From Jerry
3. What was the scandal involving Edward?
(a) His marriage
(b) He committed adultery
(c) He killed his father
(d) His casting out of the church
4. How did Grant view Thomas More after finding this out?
(a) As though he is the foremost source of information on Richard III
(b) As an admirable historian reporting on something he knew nothing about
(c) As though he is washed out, cancelled and deleted
(d) As a weak kneed man who shouldn't have reported heresay information as factual
5. What was it that he felt Old England had going for it?
(a) That there was a great social network
(b) That they frequently went to war
(c) That kings came and kings went
(d) That the church was always behind the scenes
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sir Thomas More get his account of Richard III?
2. What makes Mrs. Tinker think that Grant is unwell?
3. Who actually killed the two boys?
4. How did Marta describe the book's condition?
5. How did Grant describe the book Marta gave him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprised Grant about the reign of Richard III?
2. What did this information do to Grant's opinion of More, and to his recovery?
3. Who does the Midget compare Richard III to and what similarities does that person possess as well?
4. What did Grant provide Mrs. Tinker with, and what did he never see?
5. What was claimed to have been suggested to a guard at the Tower of London?
6. What did Richard notice when he had ridden into the shadow of the Keep?
7. What enrages Alan Grant about Sir Thomas More?
8. What does Brent mention about the murder of the two princes?
9. Who was the visitor to Grant's room, who was he sent by, and what purpose could he serve to Grant?
10. What was the difference between what moves a person's heart and news?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)