|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose account of history does the Amazon take her information from?
(a) Sir James Tyres Time That's Passed
(b) Her history professor at school
(c) Sir Thomas More's History of Time
(d) Funk and Wagnells Encyclopedia
2. How does he describe this woman?
(a) She is overtly rotund
(b) She is like a nun or queen
(c) She is tiny and drawn
(d) She is abhorrently naive
3. Who does Grant write to?
(a) His nephew, Pat
(b) His cousin, Linda
(c) His neice, Sam
(d) His cousin, Laura
4. Who visits Grant this time?
(a) Sergeant Williams
(b) Corporal Willard
(c) The Amazon
(d) Officer Williams
5. Who does Grant find in the middle of the room when he looks up from his book?
(a) The Amazon
(b) The Matron
(c) The Midget
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the second visitor refer to as a hussy?
2. What was it that he felt Old England had going for it?
3. Who did Cicely lose that December morning in London and would never see again?
4. Who did Richard challenge in front of the council before he claimed the crown?
5. Where is Grant's next source of information?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is most interesting about Henry's Bill of Attainder?
2. What was the difference between what moves a person's heart and news?
3. What did Grant first think about when he saw Richard the Third's face?
4. What did this information do to Grant's opinion of More, and to his recovery?
5. What puzzles Grant about what he is learning about Richard the Third's fall from grace?
6. Who was the visitor to Grant's room, who was he sent by, and what purpose could he serve to Grant?
7. Why is it such a big scandal that Edward got married?
8. Why doesn't Grant want to read?
9. What arguments support the opinion that Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill had a loving marriage?
10. What surprised Grant about the reign of Richard III?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)