|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Grant feel upon finding out this information?
2. Whose account of history does the Amazon take her information from?
(a) Her history professor at school
(b) Sir Thomas More's History of Time
(c) Sir James Tyres Time That's Passed
(d) Funk and Wagnells Encyclopedia
3. What were the Cat and the Rat's positions?
(a) Speaker of the House of Commons and the Commissioner of Peace in Scotland respectively
(b) Speaker for the Church and Commissioner of Peace in France
(c) Beloved pets of the princes and their best confidantes
(d) Beloved pets of the king and his closest friends
4. What was the characteristic that had led Grant to identify the criminal in the lineup?
(a) His shifty eyes
(b) His evil sneer
(c) The lines on his face
(d) The way his hair was brushed
5. At approximately what time did the parcel from Marta arrive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Grant given Mrs. Tinker every year for Christmas?
2. Who did Cicely lose that December morning in London and would never see again?
3. What is the last thing the Midget suggests Grant should do?
4. Who claimed to have done away with the nephews?
5. How did Marta say that James thought Richard III's face looked like?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was John Morton and why is he an important person?
2. How does Grant recognize his first visitor, and who does he think she is?
3. What is Grant's belief into researching a perpetrator?
4. Who was the visitor to Grant's room, who was he sent by, and what purpose could he serve to Grant?
5. What did this information do to Grant's opinion of More, and to his recovery?
6. What was the difference between what moves a person's heart and news?
7. How does Grant feel about Sir Thomas More's writings about Richard the Third?
8. Who was King Richard the Third rumored to have killed and why?
9. How does the Matron feel about King Richard III?
10. What puzzles Grant about what he is learning about Richard the Third's fall from grace?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)