|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who benefits from the death of the two princes?
(a) Henry VII
(b) Richard III
(c) Richard II
(d) Brent Carradine III
2. Who is "gunning for" Alan?
(a) Traci Hersting
(b) Atlanta Shergold
(c) Sergeant Williams
(d) Alice Shergod
3. What is Alan reminded of after he receives the message from Carradine?
(a) How medieval proceedings were in Richard's time
(b) The death of the nephews
(c) The life of Richards' surviving mistresses/wife
(d) The account of the scene made in the Tower regarding Jane Shore
4. Who were arrested as conspirators?
(a) Lord Stanley, Lord Hastings and John Morton
(b) Lord Hastings, Jerry Stanley, and John Morton
(c) Lord Morton, John Hastings and Lord Stanley
(d) Lord Morton, John Stanley, and Lord Hastings
5. Who was pardoned twice?
(a) Sir James Tyrrel
(b) Sir William Tonnes
(c) Sir James Tyrell
(d) Sir Henry IV
6. What was the Amazon's opinion of telegrams?
(a) They all conveyed evil
(b) They all bore good tidings
(c) She had no opinion of them
(d) She believed they were all an urgent matter of life or death
7. How does Grant feel now that he's gotten the facts on paper?
(a) It was wonderfully clearing to the head
(b) It left him feeling at a loss for the whole case
(c) It was a foundation to his thoughts
(d) It was horrible to see all his work let to this little information
8. What kind of bun did the Amazon bring Alan?
(a) Dinner roll
(b) Rock bun
(c) Wheat bun
(d) Sourdough bun
9. Who else was rumored to have been killed by Richard?
(a) Henry the Sixth's only son
(c) Edward's two sons
(d) Henry the Seventh's son
10. What does Grant send Brent away to do now?
(a) To find out where the bodies of the boys were put to rest
(b) Find out more about the Yorkist movement
(c) To find out where Henry was at this point of time
(d) Find out more about Tyrrel
11. What did Grant do in order to keep himself from arguing a biased side in Richard's favor?
(a) He put the book down and talked to more people who didn't like him
(b) He refused to study his doings any more
(c) He found reasons to dislike Richard
(d) He became the prosecutor
12. Who wanted to marry Jane Shore?
(a) Richard's Colonel, John Sheppard
(b) Richard's door to door solicitor, Jeremy Maxwell
(c) Richard's solicitor general, Tom Lynom
(d) Lord Stanley
13. Who was Grant thinking about when he mentioned the beauty with the gilt hair?
(a) Elizabeth Woodville, the Queen Dowager
(b) Elizabeth Woodville, Queen of England
14. What is wrong with this theory?
(a) Henry was not of the Plantagenet family line; he was Tudor
(b) Henry thought he had enough against Richard
(c) Henry bore no love for Richards family
(d) Henry himself had the princes killed
15. When was Tyrrel's confession made?
(a) During his trial
(b) Before his trial
(c) After he was dead
(d) On the way to the chopping block
Short Answer Questions
1. What act was Richard's death warrant?
2. What is the difference between the way Richard and Henry view the boys?
3. How does Carradine's face react at the mention of Thomas More?
4. Where does Marta think you would have to go to find someone who would be friends with the man who killed their sons?
5. What did the Midget bring him?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)