|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Richard's first move when Edward died?
(a) A requiem mass at York where all mobility swore allegiance to the prince
(b) Posting off to London, ordering his horse
(c) He wept for the loss of his brother and his nephews father
(d) He went straight to the queen and his nephews to console them
2. Where was Richard's mother?
(a) Hever Castle
(b) Arundel Castle
(c) Raby Castle
(d) Baynards Castle
3. How much of a Scotsman is Grant?
(a) Born and raised
(b) Twice removed
(c) None of these
(d) Once removed
4. What was the name of Richard's love child?
(a) John of Gloucester
(b) Mark of Middleton
(c) Paul of Wales
(d) George of York
5. When did the younger boy join his brother?
(a) June 16th
(b) May 14th
(c) May 12th
(d) June 18th
6. What was the gist of the rumor issued by France?
(a) That the French were being drafted
(b) That the French were better than the British
(c) That the French would not fight the British
(d) That the boys had been massacred
7. How many conspirators were there in the plot to kill King Richard?
8. Who was Grant thinking about when he mentioned the beauty with the gilt hair?
(a) Elizabeth Woodville, the Queen Dowager
(d) Elizabeth Woodville, Queen of England
9. What is Alan reminded of after he receives the message from Carradine?
(a) The death of the nephews
(b) The account of the scene made in the Tower regarding Jane Shore
(c) How medieval proceedings were in Richard's time
(d) The life of Richards' surviving mistresses/wife
10. Where did the original draft of the Titulus Regius Act turn up?
(a) In the exhumed grave of Richard the Third
(b) In the hands of Thomas More
(c) With the body found under the stairs
(d) In the Tower records
11. Who has more motive to kill the boys now?
12. What did Carradine find out about the heirs to Richard's throne?
(a) They all outlived him and were well cared for
(b) They were all part and party to Richard's downfall
(c) They all died during Henry VII's reign
(d) They were all happy and glad for Henry's takeover
13. Who had the ability to blow the Act of Titulus Regius to pieces and out to public again?
(a) Eleanor Quibb
(b) Lady Butler
14. How do the facts stack up against Richard and Henry?
(a) Richard has five reasons not to kill the boys, Henry has six reasons to kill them
(b) Richard has six reasons not to kill the boys, Henry has five reasons to kill them
(c) They both have equal reasons to do the boys in
(d) Richard has seven reasons to kill the boys, Henry has four reasons not to
15. Who is "gunning for" Alan?
(a) Sergeant Williams
(b) Alice Shergod
(c) Traci Hersting
(d) Atlanta Shergold
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brent offer to bring Grant?
2. Who were arrested as conspirators?
3. What was the date that Edward died?
4. What is wrong with this theory?
5. What are the vast majority of gravestones and monuments in Scotland of people executed for religious beliefs?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)