|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Henry have to do in order to feel all right about murdering someone, in Carradines' words?
(a) Justify it to his priest
(b) File papers
(c) Dress it up in legal ribbons
(d) Justify it in the eyes of God
2. Who was the IRA financed by?
(a) The Catholic church
3. What did the Midget bring him?
(a) Rice pudding
(c) Tea and scones
4. What act was Richard's death warrant?
(a) Executing Lord Hastings
(b) Pardoning Lord Stanley
(c) Letting Lord Hastings go
(d) Executing Lord Stanley
5. What happened to the vast majority of the York heirs to the throne?
(a) They overthrew Henry
(b) They lived out their lives
(c) They all died suspiciously
(d) They were judicially murdered
6. Where does Brent offer to bring Grant?
(a) To the Tower of London
(b) Just out in general
(c) To the Palace
(d) To Greenwich and back by boat
7. What was the gist of the rumor issued by France?
(a) That the French were better than the British
(b) That the boys had been massacred
(c) That the French were being drafted
(d) That the French would not fight the British
8. Where did Richard take the young prince?
(a) Richard took the young prince with him where ever he went
(b) To the Duke of Essex's place in Kent
(c) To the Duchess of Burgandy's palace
(d) To the Bishop's Palace in St. Paul's Churchyard
9. What in Chapter 14 was Henry VII's first action as king?
(a) To try the men who fought with Richard at Bosworth for treason
(b) To execute Richard III
(c) To kill Richard's nephews
(d) To murder the York heirs
10. What does Grant send Brent away to do now?
(a) To find out where the bodies of the boys were put to rest
(b) Find out more about the Yorkist movement
(c) Find out more about Tyrrel
(d) To find out where Henry was at this point of time
11. Who sent Alan a letter?
(a) Sergeant Williams
12. Who else was rumored to have been killed by Richard?
(a) Henry the Sixth's only son
(c) Edward's two sons
(d) Henry the Seventh's son
13. Which animal was Henry VII compared to?
(a) A snake
(b) A tiger
(c) A lion
(d) A crab
14. Who did Grant forget to inquire about?
(a) Queen Elizabeth
(d) The boy princes
15. Where was Richard the day that Edward died?
(a) On the border of Scotland
(b) In York
(c) In Wales
(d) In London
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had the ability to blow the Act of Titulus Regius to pieces and out to public again?
2. How many men did Rivers set out with?
3. How do the facts stack up against Richard and Henry?
4. What is wrong with this theory?
5. Thomas More's account said that Edward was previously married to whom?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)