|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grant send Brent away to do now?
(a) To find out where Henry was at this point of time
(b) Find out more about Tyrrel
(c) To find out where the bodies of the boys were put to rest
(d) Find out more about the Yorkist movement
2. Who had a place of honor at Richard's coronation?
(a) Lord Stanley
(b) Jane Stanley
(c) Jane Shore
(d) Lady Stanley
3. What was Richard's first move when Edward died?
(a) He wept for the loss of his brother and his nephews father
(b) A requiem mass at York where all mobility swore allegiance to the prince
(c) He went straight to the queen and his nephews to console them
(d) Posting off to London, ordering his horse
4. How old was Richard when Edward was married to Eleanor?
(a) Eleven or twelve
(b) Ten or eleven
(c) Twelve or thirteen
(d) Nine or ten
5. How do the facts stack up against Richard and Henry?
(a) Richard has seven reasons to kill the boys, Henry has four reasons not to
(b) Richard has five reasons not to kill the boys, Henry has six reasons to kill them
(c) Richard has six reasons not to kill the boys, Henry has five reasons to kill them
(d) They both have equal reasons to do the boys in
6. Where did the event take place where these women became martyrs?
7. What act was Richard's death warrant?
(a) Pardoning Lord Stanley
(b) Letting Lord Hastings go
(c) Executing Lord Stanley
(d) Executing Lord Hastings
8. Who arrived when Brent left?
(a) Sergeant Williams
(b) The Amazon
(c) The Matron
9. Who did Grant forget to inquire about?
(c) Queen Elizabeth
(d) The boy princes
10. Where did the original draft of the Titulus Regius Act turn up?
(a) In the Tower records
(b) With the body found under the stairs
(c) In the hands of Thomas More
(d) In the exhumed grave of Richard the Third
11. The martyrs that Laura mentions were from ______________.
12. Who does Grant think of when he hears about Croyland Abbey?
13. What is the major problem with the tale of the martyrs?
(a) The woman lived for another forty years after this incident
(b) Those women never existed
(c) Many denied it happening, and even twenty years later no eyewitnesses at all
(d) Those women were killed for treason
14. How did the British public react to the execution of people who fought at Richard III's side?
(a) They served him with an order from Parliament that didn't allow it
(b) They revolted and refused to pay taxes or work for their Lords
(c) They rioted and stormed the castle
(d) They killed Henry VII
15. Who were arrested as conspirators?
(a) Lord Morton, John Stanley, and Lord Hastings
(b) Lord Morton, John Hastings and Lord Stanley
(c) Lord Hastings, Jerry Stanley, and John Morton
(d) Lord Stanley, Lord Hastings and John Morton
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Richard's mother?
2. What did the Midget bring him?
3. What were the names of the two boy princes?
4. What does Grant wonder about all the history he studied as a boy?
5. Where had the majority of the Royal family gone following Edward's death?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)