|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Richard when Edward was married to Eleanor?
(a) Twelve or thirteen
(b) Nine or ten
(c) Ten or eleven
(d) Eleven or twelve
2. Where was Richard's mother?
(a) Hever Castle
(b) Baynards Castle
(c) Arundel Castle
(d) Raby Castle
3. Who appears to be at the heart of every issue?
4. Out of those Richard had executed, who was most cherished?
(a) Joan Rivers
(b) John Rivers
(c) Lord Stanley
(d) Lord Hastings
5. How does Carradine's face react at the mention of Thomas More?
(a) He looks indifferent
(b) He looks sad
(c) He looks angry
(d) He looks nauseated
6. What time did Grant believe he would sleep to?
7. What sex were the martyrs?
(b) Two males
(c) One female, one male
8. What was Tyrrel's full name?
(a) Sir Henry Tyrrel of Bosworth
(b) Sir James Tyrrel of Gipping
(c) Sir William Tyrrel of Gapping
(d) Sir James Tyrrel of Scarborough
9. When was the young Prince's coronation set for?
(a) April 23
(b) April 22nd
(c) April 21
(d) April 20
10. When did the younger boy join his brother?
(a) May 14th
(b) June 18th
(c) May 12th
(d) June 16th
11. What is the surgeon's explanation for the lack of mention of the princes' disappearances?
(a) The princes must still have been alive
(b) That he had no idea about the princes yet and neither did anyone else
(c) That these kinds of accusations are made behind closed doors, not in public
(d) That they wanted to keep it quiet for the sake of the family
12. What happened to the vast majority of the York heirs to the throne?
(a) They were judicially murdered
(b) They lived out their lives
(c) They overthrew Henry
(d) They all died suspiciously
13. What was Richard's first move when Edward died?
(a) A requiem mass at York where all mobility swore allegiance to the prince
(b) He wept for the loss of his brother and his nephews father
(c) Posting off to London, ordering his horse
(d) He went straight to the queen and his nephews to console them
14. What did Grant do in order to keep himself from arguing a biased side in Richard's favor?
(a) He found reasons to dislike Richard
(b) He put the book down and talked to more people who didn't like him
(c) He became the prosecutor
(d) He refused to study his doings any more
15. What did the Midget bring him?
(a) Rice pudding
(d) Tea and scones
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Dighton (one of the two conspirators in the boy princes' deaths)?
2. Where does Marta think you would have to go to find someone who would be friends with the man who killed their sons?
3. Which animal was Henry VII compared to?
4. Who were arrested as conspirators?
5. Who was Grant thinking about when he mentioned the beauty with the gilt hair?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)