|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the younger boy join his brother?
(a) June 18th
(b) May 12th
(c) May 14th
(d) June 16th
2. What was the Amazon's opinion of telegrams?
(a) She believed they were all an urgent matter of life or death
(b) She had no opinion of them
(c) They all bore good tidings
(d) They all conveyed evil
3. Where was Richard's mother?
(a) Baynards Castle
(b) Arundel Castle
(c) Hever Castle
(d) Raby Castle
4. What does Carradine want to do?
(a) Drop the research permanently on the peasants and win the respect of his peers
(b) Drop the research on Richard and go back to the peasants
(c) Write a book about his findings about Richard the III
(d) Go to the press and demand they help him clear Richard the III in history books
5. What sex were the martyrs?
(a) Two males
(b) One female, one male
6. Who was pardoned twice?
(a) Sir James Tyrell
(b) Sir James Tyrrel
(c) Sir Henry IV
(d) Sir William Tonnes
7. Where does Brent offer to bring Grant?
(a) To the Tower of London
(b) To the Palace
(c) To Greenwich and back by boat
(d) Just out in general
8. How long after the proclamation was issued was Lord Hastings beheaded?
(a) One month
(b) Seventy-two hours
(c) One week
(d) Twenty-four hours
9. Who had a place of honor at Richard's coronation?
(a) Lord Stanley
(b) Jane Stanley
(c) Lady Stanley
(d) Jane Shore
10. What did Henry have to do in order to feel all right about murdering someone, in Carradines' words?
(a) Justify it to his priest
(b) Dress it up in legal ribbons
(c) File papers
(d) Justify it in the eyes of God
11. Thomas More's account said that Edward was previously married to whom?
(a) Lucille Elizabeth
(b) Elizabeth Lucy
(c) Lucy Elizabeth
(d) Susan Shanon
12. Who did Grant forget to inquire about?
(c) The boy princes
(d) Queen Elizabeth
13. Who was the Bishop?
(a) Privy Seal
(b) A priest of the catholic church
(c) Lord Chancellor
(d) Lord Chancellor and Privy Seal
14. Who were arrested as conspirators?
(a) Lord Hastings, Jerry Stanley, and John Morton
(b) Lord Morton, John Stanley, and Lord Hastings
(c) Lord Morton, John Hastings and Lord Stanley
(d) Lord Stanley, Lord Hastings and John Morton
15. What was the date that Edward died?
(a) April 9th, 1483
(b) April 8th, 1483
(c) April 23rd, 1482
(d) May 9th, 1483
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has more motive to kill the boys now?
2. What act was Richard's death warrant?
3. How many conspirators were there in the plot to kill King Richard?
4. What did Grant do in order to keep himself from arguing a biased side in Richard's favor?
5. What was the name of Richard's love child?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)