|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Grant forget to inquire about?
(c) The boy princes
(d) Queen Elizabeth
2. Who benefits from the death of the two princes?
(a) Brent Carradine III
(b) Richard III
(c) Henry VII
(d) Richard II
3. What does Carradine want to do?
(a) Drop the research permanently on the peasants and win the respect of his peers
(b) Drop the research on Richard and go back to the peasants
(c) Write a book about his findings about Richard the III
(d) Go to the press and demand they help him clear Richard the III in history books
4. How many conspirators were there in the plot to kill King Richard?
5. Who arrived when Brent left?
(b) Sergeant Williams
(c) The Matron
(d) The Amazon
6. Who does Grant think of when he hears about Croyland Abbey?
7. What was the date that Edward died?
(a) April 23rd, 1482
(b) May 9th, 1483
(c) April 8th, 1483
(d) April 9th, 1483
8. Who wanted to marry Jane Shore?
(a) Richard's solicitor general, Tom Lynom
(b) Richard's door to door solicitor, Jeremy Maxwell
(c) Richard's Colonel, John Sheppard
(d) Lord Stanley
9. What does Carradine believe was Richard's ambition?
(a) To destroy anyone in between him and the crown
(b) To put an end to the York-Lancaster fight for good
(c) To live forever
(d) To keep the crown for himself and no one else
10. What does Carradine say most criminals are unable to do?
(a) Go from A to B
(b) Go from B to C
(c) Justify their acts to God
(d) Not get caught
11. What happened to Dighton (one of the two conspirators in the boy princes' deaths)?
(a) He was sent away by Henry to live in France in comfort
(b) He never existed
(c) He was murdered to so there was no one to collaborate the story
(d) He was drowned in an accidental flooding
12. What kind of bun did the Amazon bring Alan?
(a) Sourdough bun
(b) Rock bun
(c) Wheat bun
(d) Dinner roll
13. What is Alan reminded of after he receives the message from Carradine?
(a) How medieval proceedings were in Richard's time
(b) The life of Richards' surviving mistresses/wife
(c) The death of the nephews
(d) The account of the scene made in the Tower regarding Jane Shore
14. Where did Richard take the young prince?
(a) Richard took the young prince with him where ever he went
(b) To the Duchess of Burgandy's palace
(c) To the Bishop's Palace in St. Paul's Churchyard
(d) To the Duke of Essex's place in Kent
15. Where did Richard and his wife move after June 5th?
(b) Crosby Place
(c) York Castle
(d) Buckingham Palace
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the younger boy join his brother?
2. How many men did Rivers set out with?
3. What is the surgeon's explanation for the lack of mention of the princes' disappearances?
4. How does Grant feel now that he's gotten the facts on paper?
5. Where does Brent offer to bring Grant?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)