|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Tyrrel's full name?
(a) Sir James Tyrrel of Gipping
(b) Sir William Tyrrel of Gapping
(c) Sir Henry Tyrrel of Bosworth
(d) Sir James Tyrrel of Scarborough
2. How old was Richard when Edward was married to Eleanor?
(a) Nine or ten
(b) Ten or eleven
(c) Twelve or thirteen
(d) Eleven or twelve
3. How do the facts stack up against Richard and Henry?
(a) Richard has seven reasons to kill the boys, Henry has four reasons not to
(b) They both have equal reasons to do the boys in
(c) Richard has six reasons not to kill the boys, Henry has five reasons to kill them
(d) Richard has five reasons not to kill the boys, Henry has six reasons to kill them
4. Where did Richard take the young prince?
(a) To the Bishop's Palace in St. Paul's Churchyard
(b) To the Duchess of Burgandy's palace
(c) To the Duke of Essex's place in Kent
(d) Richard took the young prince with him where ever he went
5. Where was Richard the day that Edward died?
(a) In Wales
(b) In London
(c) On the border of Scotland
(d) In York
6. The martyrs that Laura mentions were from ______________.
7. How did the British public react to the execution of people who fought at Richard III's side?
(a) They rioted and stormed the castle
(b) They revolted and refused to pay taxes or work for their Lords
(c) They killed Henry VII
(d) They served him with an order from Parliament that didn't allow it
8. Where had the majority of the Royal family gone following Edward's death?
(a) Sanctuary at the London Tower
(b) To the funeral and oath of allegiance
(c) Sanctuary at Westminster
(d) Into sanctuary at York
9. What in Chapter 14 was Henry VII's first action as king?
(a) To murder the York heirs
(b) To kill Richard's nephews
(c) To try the men who fought with Richard at Bosworth for treason
(d) To execute Richard III
10. What does Grant send Brent away to do now?
(a) To find out where the bodies of the boys were put to rest
(b) To find out where Henry was at this point of time
(c) Find out more about the Yorkist movement
(d) Find out more about Tyrrel
11. What kind of bun did the Amazon bring Alan?
(a) Rock bun
(b) Sourdough bun
(c) Wheat bun
(d) Dinner roll
12. What did the Midget bring him?
(a) Rice pudding
(d) Tea and scones
13. What time did Grant believe he would sleep to?
14. Who was pardoned twice?
(a) Sir James Tyrrel
(b) Sir William Tonnes
(c) Sir James Tyrell
(d) Sir Henry IV
15. Where does Marta think you would have to go to find someone who would be friends with the man who killed their sons?
(a) Ancient India
(b) Ancient Greece, only in insanity
(c) Ancient Egypt, only in insanity
(d) Ancient Rome
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Grant do in order to keep himself from arguing a biased side in Richard's favor?
2. What is the difference between the way Richard and Henry view the boys?
3. When was the young Prince's coronation set for?
4. Who was Grant thinking about when he mentioned the beauty with the gilt hair?
5. Who did Grant forget to inquire about?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)