|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the original draft of the Titulus Regius Act turn up?
(a) In the Tower records
(b) In the hands of Thomas More
(c) In the exhumed grave of Richard the Third
(d) With the body found under the stairs
2. Who is "gunning for" Alan?
(a) Traci Hersting
(b) Atlanta Shergold
(c) Sergeant Williams
(d) Alice Shergod
3. What is the surgeon's explanation for the lack of mention of the princes' disappearances?
(a) That these kinds of accusations are made behind closed doors, not in public
(b) That he had no idea about the princes yet and neither did anyone else
(c) The princes must still have been alive
(d) That they wanted to keep it quiet for the sake of the family
4. When was the young Prince's coronation set for?
(a) April 20
(b) April 23
(c) April 22nd
(d) April 21
5. What act was Richard's death warrant?
(a) Executing Lord Stanley
(b) Executing Lord Hastings
(c) Letting Lord Hastings go
(d) Pardoning Lord Stanley
6. Who appears to be at the heart of every issue?
7. Who was the IRA financed by?
(c) The Catholic church
8. What does Carradine want to do?
(a) Write a book about his findings about Richard the III
(b) Go to the press and demand they help him clear Richard the III in history books
(c) Drop the research on Richard and go back to the peasants
(d) Drop the research permanently on the peasants and win the respect of his peers
9. Who benefits from the death of the two princes?
(a) Brent Carradine III
(b) Henry VII
(c) Richard III
(d) Richard II
10. What is wrong with this theory?
(a) Henry was not of the Plantagenet family line; he was Tudor
(b) Henry bore no love for Richards family
(c) Henry himself had the princes killed
(d) Henry thought he had enough against Richard
11. How does Carradine's face react at the mention of Thomas More?
(a) He looks indifferent
(b) He looks angry
(c) He looks nauseated
(d) He looks sad
12. How do the facts stack up against Richard and Henry?
(a) Richard has six reasons not to kill the boys, Henry has five reasons to kill them
(b) Richard has five reasons not to kill the boys, Henry has six reasons to kill them
(c) Richard has seven reasons to kill the boys, Henry has four reasons not to
(d) They both have equal reasons to do the boys in
13. Who did Grant forget to inquire about?
(b) The boy princes
(c) Queen Elizabeth
14. What kinds of birds were on Grant's window?
15. How many men did Rivers set out with?
(a) Three thousand
(b) Eighteen hundred
(c) Two thousand
(d) Fifteen hundred
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a dragoon?
2. Where was Richard's mother?
3. Where had the majority of the Royal family gone following Edward's death?
4. How much of a Scotsman is Grant?
5. What is the difference between the way Richard and Henry view the boys?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)