|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the young Prince's coronation set for?
(a) April 22nd
(b) April 21
(c) April 20
(d) April 23
2. What does Grant send Brent away to do now?
(a) Find out more about the Yorkist movement
(b) To find out where the bodies of the boys were put to rest
(c) To find out where Henry was at this point of time
(d) Find out more about Tyrrel
3. Who was pardoned twice?
(a) Sir James Tyrrel
(b) Sir William Tonnes
(c) Sir Henry IV
(d) Sir James Tyrell
4. What did the Midget bring him?
(b) Rice pudding
(c) Tea and scones
5. How much of a Scotsman is Grant?
(a) Born and raised
(b) Once removed
(c) Twice removed
(d) None of these
6. What was the date that Edward died?
(a) April 23rd, 1482
(b) April 8th, 1483
(c) April 9th, 1483
(d) May 9th, 1483
7. What is a dragoon?
(a) A policeman
(b) A law official
(c) A criminal
(d) An executioner
8. What did Henry do to Elizabeth Woodville?
(a) Stripped her of her title/inheritance and shut her in a convent
(b) Stripped her of her title/inheritance, and sent her off to France
(c) Stripped her of her clothes and title and shut her up in France
(d) Humiliated her
9. What is wrong with this theory?
(a) Henry himself had the princes killed
(b) Henry thought he had enough against Richard
(c) Henry was not of the Plantagenet family line; he was Tudor
(d) Henry bore no love for Richards family
10. How does Grant feel now that he's gotten the facts on paper?
(a) It was wonderfully clearing to the head
(b) It was horrible to see all his work let to this little information
(c) It was a foundation to his thoughts
(d) It left him feeling at a loss for the whole case
11. What does Grant wonder about all the history he studied as a boy?
(a) He marvels at the accuracy of history textbooks
(b) He wonders if it all was Tonypandy
(c) He wonders what the purpose of fabricating history was
(d) He wonders if any of it was real
12. What is properly ironic about the covenanters?
(a) That they were the scourge to Scotland in their time, and became saints and martyrs in ours
(b) They were the scourge of England, and masqueraded as Scottish good gues
(c) They preached the word of god yet disobeyed the commandments
(d) They were all bad people pretending to be good people
13. Who was the Bishop?
(a) Lord Chancellor
(b) Privy Seal
(c) Lord Chancellor and Privy Seal
(d) A priest of the catholic church
14. Where was Richard the day that Edward died?
(a) In York
(b) In Wales
(c) On the border of Scotland
(d) In London
15. How long after the proclamation was issued was Lord Hastings beheaded?
(a) Seventy-two hours
(b) One week
(c) One month
(d) Twenty-four hours
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the major problem with the tale of the martyrs?
2. Who was the IRA financed by?
3. Who benefits from the death of the two princes?
4. Who had a place of honor at Richard's coronation?
5. Who had the ability to blow the Act of Titulus Regius to pieces and out to public again?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)