|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the vast majority of gravestones and monuments in Scotland of people executed for religious beliefs?
(a) Reminders of how bad things can be for the religious communities
(b) False history, or tonypandy
(c) False history, or hogwash
(d) Accurate portrayals of historical tragedies
2. Who else was rumored to have been killed by Richard?
(b) Henry the Seventh's son
(c) Henry the Sixth's only son
(d) Edward's two sons
3. What did the Midget bring him?
(c) Rice pudding
(d) Tea and scones
4. Who does Grant think of when he hears about Croyland Abbey?
5. When was the young Prince's coronation set for?
(a) April 20
(b) April 21
(c) April 23
(d) April 22nd
6. Where was Richard the day that Edward died?
(a) In Wales
(b) In London
(c) In York
(d) On the border of Scotland
7. What is properly ironic about the covenanters?
(a) They preached the word of god yet disobeyed the commandments
(b) They were the scourge of England, and masqueraded as Scottish good gues
(c) That they were the scourge to Scotland in their time, and became saints and martyrs in ours
(d) They were all bad people pretending to be good people
8. Where does Marta think you would have to go to find someone who would be friends with the man who killed their sons?
(a) Ancient India
(b) Ancient Rome
(c) Ancient Egypt, only in insanity
(d) Ancient Greece, only in insanity
9. What did Richard stand to gain by releasing Jane Shore, a conspirator, in a plot to murder him?
(a) Further standing in the Woodville clan
(b) Further standing in the Lancaster clan
(c) Increased popularity of the people
10. How many conspirators were there in the plot to kill King Richard?
11. What kinds of birds were on Grant's window?
12. What did Carradine find out about the heirs to Richard's throne?
(a) They all outlived him and were well cared for
(b) They were all happy and glad for Henry's takeover
(c) They all died during Henry VII's reign
(d) They were all part and party to Richard's downfall
13. What does Carradine believe was Richard's ambition?
(a) To live forever
(b) To put an end to the York-Lancaster fight for good
(c) To destroy anyone in between him and the crown
(d) To keep the crown for himself and no one else
14. What in Chapter 14 was Henry VII's first action as king?
(a) To murder the York heirs
(b) To kill Richard's nephews
(c) To execute Richard III
(d) To try the men who fought with Richard at Bosworth for treason
15. Who appears to be at the heart of every issue?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were arrested as conspirators?
2. What does Grant wonder about all the history he studied as a boy?
3. Thomas More's account said that Edward was previously married to whom?
4. Who wanted to marry Jane Shore?
5. What were the names of the two boy princes?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)