|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Tyrrel's full name?
(a) Sir William Tyrrel of Gapping
(b) Sir James Tyrrel of Scarborough
(c) Sir James Tyrrel of Gipping
(d) Sir Henry Tyrrel of Bosworth
2. Who was the Bishop?
(a) A priest of the catholic church
(b) Lord Chancellor and Privy Seal
(c) Lord Chancellor
(d) Privy Seal
3. What is properly ironic about the covenanters?
(a) They were all bad people pretending to be good people
(b) They were the scourge of England, and masqueraded as Scottish good gues
(c) They preached the word of god yet disobeyed the commandments
(d) That they were the scourge to Scotland in their time, and became saints and martyrs in ours
4. What were the names of the two boy princes?
(a) Richard and Henry
(b) Edward and Richard
(c) Edward and Henry
(d) Richard and William
5. Who wanted to marry Jane Shore?
(a) Lord Stanley
(b) Richard's door to door solicitor, Jeremy Maxwell
(c) Richard's Colonel, John Sheppard
(d) Richard's solicitor general, Tom Lynom
6. When did the younger boy join his brother?
(a) May 14th
(b) June 18th
(c) May 12th
(d) June 16th
7. Who had a place of honor at Richard's coronation?
(a) Jane Stanley
(b) Lord Stanley
(c) Lady Stanley
(d) Jane Shore
8. Who was pardoned twice?
(a) Sir James Tyrrel
(b) Sir Henry IV
(c) Sir William Tonnes
(d) Sir James Tyrell
9. Where had the majority of the Royal family gone following Edward's death?
(a) Sanctuary at the London Tower
(b) To the funeral and oath of allegiance
(c) Into sanctuary at York
(d) Sanctuary at Westminster
10. How do the facts stack up against Richard and Henry?
(a) They both have equal reasons to do the boys in
(b) Richard has five reasons not to kill the boys, Henry has six reasons to kill them
(c) Richard has seven reasons to kill the boys, Henry has four reasons not to
(d) Richard has six reasons not to kill the boys, Henry has five reasons to kill them
11. How does Grant feel now that he's gotten the facts on paper?
(a) It was a foundation to his thoughts
(b) It was horrible to see all his work let to this little information
(c) It left him feeling at a loss for the whole case
(d) It was wonderfully clearing to the head
12. What is the major problem with the tale of the martyrs?
(a) The woman lived for another forty years after this incident
(b) Many denied it happening, and even twenty years later no eyewitnesses at all
(c) Those women were killed for treason
(d) Those women never existed
13. Where was Richard's mother?
(a) Baynards Castle
(b) Raby Castle
(c) Arundel Castle
(d) Hever Castle
14. Who had the ability to blow the Act of Titulus Regius to pieces and out to public again?
(a) Eleanor Quibb
(d) Lady Butler
15. How does Carradine's face react at the mention of Thomas More?
(a) He looks sad
(b) He looks indifferent
(c) He looks angry
(d) He looks nauseated
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do people stand on soap boxes to speak of things of little consequence that few believe?
2. What is Alan reminded of after he receives the message from Carradine?
3. When was Tyrrel's confession made?
4. What was the Amazon's opinion of telegrams?
5. Who were arrested as conspirators?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)