|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names of the two boy princes?
(a) Richard and William
(b) Edward and Henry
(c) Edward and Richard
(d) Richard and Henry
2. How many conspirators were there in the plot to kill King Richard?
3. What is properly ironic about the covenanters?
(a) They were the scourge of England, and masqueraded as Scottish good gues
(b) That they were the scourge to Scotland in their time, and became saints and martyrs in ours
(c) They preached the word of god yet disobeyed the commandments
(d) They were all bad people pretending to be good people
4. What is the major problem with the tale of the martyrs?
(a) Those women were killed for treason
(b) The woman lived for another forty years after this incident
(c) Many denied it happening, and even twenty years later no eyewitnesses at all
(d) Those women never existed
5. What does Carradine believe was Richard's ambition?
(a) To put an end to the York-Lancaster fight for good
(b) To destroy anyone in between him and the crown
(c) To live forever
(d) To keep the crown for himself and no one else
6. Who appears to be at the heart of every issue?
7. The martyrs that Laura mentions were from ______________.
8. Where do people stand on soap boxes to speak of things of little consequence that few believe?
(a) Agate Arch
(b) Slate Arch
(c) Marble Arch
(d) Rose Arch
9. What was the gist of the rumor issued by France?
(a) That the French were being drafted
(b) That the French were better than the British
(c) That the French would not fight the British
(d) That the boys had been massacred
10. What did Carradine find out about the heirs to Richard's throne?
(a) They all outlived him and were well cared for
(b) They were all part and party to Richard's downfall
(c) They all died during Henry VII's reign
(d) They were all happy and glad for Henry's takeover
11. What happened to the vast majority of the York heirs to the throne?
(a) They overthrew Henry
(b) They all died suspiciously
(c) They lived out their lives
(d) They were judicially murdered
12. Who had the ability to blow the Act of Titulus Regius to pieces and out to public again?
(b) Lady Butler
(c) Eleanor Quibb
13. How long after the proclamation was issued was Lord Hastings beheaded?
(a) Twenty-four hours
(b) One month
(c) Seventy-two hours
(d) One week
14. What sex were the martyrs?
(a) Two males
(c) One female, one male
15. Who sent Alan a letter?
(a) Sergeant Williams
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men did Rivers set out with?
2. Out of those Richard had executed, who was most cherished?
3. Who benefits from the death of the two princes?
4. Who did Grant forget to inquire about?
5. How did the British public react to the execution of people who fought at Richard III's side?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)