|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Richard take the young prince?
(a) To the Duchess of Burgandy's palace
(b) Richard took the young prince with him where ever he went
(c) To the Bishop's Palace in St. Paul's Churchyard
(d) To the Duke of Essex's place in Kent
2. Who was the Bishop?
(a) Lord Chancellor
(b) A priest of the catholic church
(c) Lord Chancellor and Privy Seal
(d) Privy Seal
3. What happened to the vast majority of the York heirs to the throne?
(a) They all died suspiciously
(b) They overthrew Henry
(c) They were judicially murdered
(d) They lived out their lives
4. Who appears to be at the heart of every issue?
5. What does Carradine say most criminals are unable to do?
(a) Go from A to B
(b) Not get caught
(c) Go from B to C
(d) Justify their acts to God
6. What act was Richard's death warrant?
(a) Executing Lord Hastings
(b) Executing Lord Stanley
(c) Pardoning Lord Stanley
(d) Letting Lord Hastings go
7. Where did the original draft of the Titulus Regius Act turn up?
(a) In the exhumed grave of Richard the Third
(b) With the body found under the stairs
(c) In the Tower records
(d) In the hands of Thomas More
8. What was the name of Richard's love child?
(a) Paul of Wales
(b) John of Gloucester
(c) George of York
(d) Mark of Middleton
9. What did Carradine find out about the heirs to Richard's throne?
(a) They all outlived him and were well cared for
(b) They were all happy and glad for Henry's takeover
(c) They were all part and party to Richard's downfall
(d) They all died during Henry VII's reign
10. What was the Amazon's opinion of telegrams?
(a) She believed they were all an urgent matter of life or death
(b) They all conveyed evil
(c) They all bore good tidings
(d) She had no opinion of them
11. How long after the proclamation was issued was Lord Hastings beheaded?
(a) Twenty-four hours
(b) One month
(c) Seventy-two hours
(d) One week
12. What in Chapter 14 was Henry VII's first action as king?
(a) To execute Richard III
(b) To kill Richard's nephews
(c) To murder the York heirs
(d) To try the men who fought with Richard at Bosworth for treason
13. What did Henry do to Elizabeth Woodville?
(a) Stripped her of her clothes and title and shut her up in France
(b) Stripped her of her title/inheritance and shut her in a convent
(c) Humiliated her
(d) Stripped her of her title/inheritance, and sent her off to France
14. Where did Richard and his wife move after June 5th?
(a) Buckingham Palace
(b) Crosby Place
(d) York Castle
15. What does Grant wonder about all the history he studied as a boy?
(a) He wonders if any of it was real
(b) He marvels at the accuracy of history textbooks
(c) He wonders if it all was Tonypandy
(d) He wonders what the purpose of fabricating history was
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carradine's face react at the mention of Thomas More?
2. What time did Grant believe he would sleep to?
3. What does Carradine believe was Richard's ambition?
4. Who has more motive to kill the boys now?
5. What was the gist of the rumor issued by France?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)