|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grant wonder about all the history he studied as a boy?
(a) He wonders what the purpose of fabricating history was
(b) He wonders if it all was Tonypandy
(c) He wonders if any of it was real
(d) He marvels at the accuracy of history textbooks
2. What are the vast majority of gravestones and monuments in Scotland of people executed for religious beliefs?
(a) Accurate portrayals of historical tragedies
(b) False history, or tonypandy
(c) False history, or hogwash
(d) Reminders of how bad things can be for the religious communities
3. What was Richard's first move when Edward died?
(a) Posting off to London, ordering his horse
(b) He wept for the loss of his brother and his nephews father
(c) A requiem mass at York where all mobility swore allegiance to the prince
(d) He went straight to the queen and his nephews to console them
4. What is a dragoon?
(a) A criminal
(b) An executioner
(c) A law official
(d) A policeman
5. What was Tyrrel's full name?
(a) Sir James Tyrrel of Gipping
(b) Sir Henry Tyrrel of Bosworth
(c) Sir William Tyrrel of Gapping
(d) Sir James Tyrrel of Scarborough
6. Who had a place of honor at Richard's coronation?
(a) Lord Stanley
(b) Lady Stanley
(c) Jane Stanley
(d) Jane Shore
7. What happened to the vast majority of the York heirs to the throne?
(a) They lived out their lives
(b) They were judicially murdered
(c) They overthrew Henry
(d) They all died suspiciously
8. What did Henry do to Elizabeth Woodville?
(a) Stripped her of her clothes and title and shut her up in France
(b) Humiliated her
(c) Stripped her of her title/inheritance and shut her in a convent
(d) Stripped her of her title/inheritance, and sent her off to France
9. How does Carradine's face react at the mention of Thomas More?
(a) He looks nauseated
(b) He looks angry
(c) He looks indifferent
(d) He looks sad
10. Who wanted to marry Jane Shore?
(a) Lord Stanley
(b) Richard's door to door solicitor, Jeremy Maxwell
(c) Richard's Colonel, John Sheppard
(d) Richard's solicitor general, Tom Lynom
11. What was the date that Edward died?
(a) April 23rd, 1482
(b) April 8th, 1483
(c) April 9th, 1483
(d) May 9th, 1483
12. When was the young Prince's coronation set for?
(a) April 22nd
(b) April 20
(c) April 23
(d) April 21
13. The martyrs that Laura mentions were from ______________.
14. Who else was rumored to have been killed by Richard?
(a) Henry the Sixth's only son
(c) Henry the Seventh's son
(d) Edward's two sons
15. Where does Marta think you would have to go to find someone who would be friends with the man who killed their sons?
(a) Ancient India
(b) Ancient Greece, only in insanity
(c) Ancient Rome
(d) Ancient Egypt, only in insanity
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is "gunning for" Alan?
2. Who had the ability to blow the Act of Titulus Regius to pieces and out to public again?
3. What were the names of the two boy princes?
4. Who was pardoned twice?
5. What did the Bishop tell the council on the eighth of June?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)