|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrived when Brent left?
(a) Sergeant Williams
(c) The Matron
(d) The Amazon
2. What was Richard's first move when Edward died?
(a) A requiem mass at York where all mobility swore allegiance to the prince
(b) He wept for the loss of his brother and his nephews father
(c) He went straight to the queen and his nephews to console them
(d) Posting off to London, ordering his horse
3. What did Grant do in order to keep himself from arguing a biased side in Richard's favor?
(a) He refused to study his doings any more
(b) He found reasons to dislike Richard
(c) He became the prosecutor
(d) He put the book down and talked to more people who didn't like him
4. What did Richard stand to gain by releasing Jane Shore, a conspirator, in a plot to murder him?
(a) Further standing in the Lancaster clan
(c) Increased popularity of the people
(d) Further standing in the Woodville clan
5. What did the Bishop tell the council on the eighth of June?
(a) Edward had another son
(b) Edward was previously married to someone else before his child was born
(c) Edward was not the rightful king
(d) Edward was never married to the princes' mother
6. What was the name of Richard's love child?
(a) John of Gloucester
(b) Mark of Middleton
(c) George of York
(d) Paul of Wales
7. What act was Richard's death warrant?
(a) Pardoning Lord Stanley
(b) Letting Lord Hastings go
(c) Executing Lord Stanley
(d) Executing Lord Hastings
8. What does Carradine want to do?
(a) Go to the press and demand they help him clear Richard the III in history books
(b) Drop the research on Richard and go back to the peasants
(c) Write a book about his findings about Richard the III
(d) Drop the research permanently on the peasants and win the respect of his peers
9. Who has more motive to kill the boys now?
10. Where do people stand on soap boxes to speak of things of little consequence that few believe?
(a) Rose Arch
(b) Agate Arch
(c) Marble Arch
(d) Slate Arch
11. What in Chapter 14 was Henry VII's first action as king?
(a) To murder the York heirs
(b) To try the men who fought with Richard at Bosworth for treason
(c) To execute Richard III
(d) To kill Richard's nephews
12. Where was Richard the day that Edward died?
(a) On the border of Scotland
(b) In York
(c) In Wales
(d) In London
13. What are the vast majority of gravestones and monuments in Scotland of people executed for religious beliefs?
(a) False history, or tonypandy
(b) Reminders of how bad things can be for the religious communities
(c) Accurate portrayals of historical tragedies
(d) False history, or hogwash
14. What does Grant send Brent away to do now?
(a) To find out where Henry was at this point of time
(b) To find out where the bodies of the boys were put to rest
(c) Find out more about the Yorkist movement
(d) Find out more about Tyrrel
15. When was the young Prince's coronation set for?
(a) April 23
(b) April 21
(c) April 22nd
(d) April 20
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had a place of honor at Richard's coronation?
2. Out of those Richard had executed, who was most cherished?
3. How does Carradine's face react at the mention of Thomas More?
4. What did Henry do to Elizabeth Woodville?
5. What were the names of the two boy princes?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)