|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Bishop tell the council on the eighth of June?
(a) Edward had another son
(b) Edward was not the rightful king
(c) Edward was never married to the princes' mother
(d) Edward was previously married to someone else before his child was born
2. What is wrong with this theory?
(a) Henry was not of the Plantagenet family line; he was Tudor
(b) Henry thought he had enough against Richard
(c) Henry bore no love for Richards family
(d) Henry himself had the princes killed
3. What did Henry do to Elizabeth Woodville?
(a) Humiliated her
(b) Stripped her of her title/inheritance and shut her in a convent
(c) Stripped her of her title/inheritance, and sent her off to France
(d) Stripped her of her clothes and title and shut her up in France
4. What was the name of Richard's love child?
(a) Paul of Wales
(b) John of Gloucester
(c) Mark of Middleton
(d) George of York
5. Where does Brent offer to bring Grant?
(a) To the Tower of London
(b) To Greenwich and back by boat
(c) Just out in general
(d) To the Palace
6. Who sent Alan a letter?
(a) Sergeant Williams
7. How many conspirators were there in the plot to kill King Richard?
8. How many men did Rivers set out with?
(a) Eighteen hundred
(b) Three thousand
(c) Fifteen hundred
(d) Two thousand
9. Who does Grant think of when he hears about Croyland Abbey?
10. Who had the ability to blow the Act of Titulus Regius to pieces and out to public again?
(b) Lady Butler
(d) Eleanor Quibb
11. What is a dragoon?
(a) An executioner
(b) A policeman
(c) A law official
(d) A criminal
12. What was Tyrrel's full name?
(a) Sir William Tyrrel of Gapping
(b) Sir James Tyrrel of Scarborough
(c) Sir Henry Tyrrel of Bosworth
(d) Sir James Tyrrel of Gipping
13. What does Grant wonder about all the history he studied as a boy?
(a) He wonders if any of it was real
(b) He wonders if it all was Tonypandy
(c) He marvels at the accuracy of history textbooks
(d) He wonders what the purpose of fabricating history was
14. What did Carradine find out about the heirs to Richard's throne?
(a) They were all happy and glad for Henry's takeover
(b) They were all part and party to Richard's downfall
(c) They all died during Henry VII's reign
(d) They all outlived him and were well cared for
15. What is properly ironic about the covenanters?
(a) They were all bad people pretending to be good people
(b) They were the scourge of England, and masqueraded as Scottish good gues
(c) They preached the word of god yet disobeyed the commandments
(d) That they were the scourge to Scotland in their time, and became saints and martyrs in ours
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Henry have to do in order to feel all right about murdering someone, in Carradines' words?
2. What did Grant do in order to keep himself from arguing a biased side in Richard's favor?
3. How old was Richard when Edward was married to Eleanor?
4. Who else was rumored to have been killed by Richard?
5. What does Carradine believe was Richard's ambition?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)