Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brent offer to bring Grant?
(a) Just out in general
(b) To the Tower of London
(c) To Greenwich and back by boat
(d) To the Palace
2. Who sent Alan a letter?
(a) Sergeant Williams
3. What did the Bishop tell the council on the eighth of June?
(a) Edward had another son
(b) Edward was never married to the princes' mother
(c) Edward was previously married to someone else before his child was born
(d) Edward was not the rightful king
4. What was the gist of the rumor issued by France?
(a) That the French would not fight the British
(b) That the boys had been massacred
(c) That the French were being drafted
(d) That the French were better than the British
5. Where did Richard take the young prince?
(a) To the Bishop's Palace in St. Paul's Churchyard
(b) Richard took the young prince with him where ever he went
(c) To the Duchess of Burgandy's palace
(d) To the Duke of Essex's place in Kent
6. Who were arrested as conspirators?
(a) Lord Morton, John Hastings and Lord Stanley
(b) Lord Morton, John Stanley, and Lord Hastings
(c) Lord Stanley, Lord Hastings and John Morton
(d) Lord Hastings, Jerry Stanley, and John Morton
7. Who does Grant think of when he hears about Croyland Abbey?
8. What does Grant wonder about all the history he studied as a boy?
(a) He wonders what the purpose of fabricating history was
(b) He wonders if it all was Tonypandy
(c) He wonders if any of it was real
(d) He marvels at the accuracy of history textbooks
9. What is wrong with this theory?
(a) Henry thought he had enough against Richard
(b) Henry himself had the princes killed
(c) Henry was not of the Plantagenet family line; he was Tudor
(d) Henry bore no love for Richards family
10. Thomas More's account said that Edward was previously married to whom?
(a) Susan Shanon
(b) Lucy Elizabeth
(c) Lucille Elizabeth
(d) Elizabeth Lucy
11. Who was Grant thinking about when he mentioned the beauty with the gilt hair?
(c) Elizabeth Woodville, Queen of England
(d) Elizabeth Woodville, the Queen Dowager
12. What does Carradine believe was Richard's ambition?
(a) To keep the crown for himself and no one else
(b) To put an end to the York-Lancaster fight for good
(c) To live forever
(d) To destroy anyone in between him and the crown
13. Where did Richard and his wife move after June 5th?
(b) York Castle
(c) Buckingham Palace
(d) Crosby Place
14. What does Grant send Brent away to do now?
(a) Find out more about the Yorkist movement
(b) To find out where Henry was at this point of time
(c) To find out where the bodies of the boys were put to rest
(d) Find out more about Tyrrel
15. What is a dragoon?
(a) A law official
(b) A criminal
(c) A policeman
(d) An executioner
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else was rumored to have been killed by Richard?
2. What was Tyrrel's full name?
3. Where did the original draft of the Titulus Regius Act turn up?
4. What is the major problem with the tale of the martyrs?
5. Who had the ability to blow the Act of Titulus Regius to pieces and out to public again?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)