|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had the ability to blow the Act of Titulus Regius to pieces and out to public again?
(c) Eleanor Quibb
(d) Lady Butler
2. Who were arrested as conspirators?
(a) Lord Stanley, Lord Hastings and John Morton
(b) Lord Morton, John Hastings and Lord Stanley
(c) Lord Morton, John Stanley, and Lord Hastings
(d) Lord Hastings, Jerry Stanley, and John Morton
3. Out of those Richard had executed, who was most cherished?
(a) Lord Stanley
(b) Joan Rivers
(c) John Rivers
(d) Lord Hastings
4. How do the facts stack up against Richard and Henry?
(a) Richard has seven reasons to kill the boys, Henry has four reasons not to
(b) Richard has six reasons not to kill the boys, Henry has five reasons to kill them
(c) Richard has five reasons not to kill the boys, Henry has six reasons to kill them
(d) They both have equal reasons to do the boys in
5. Where was Richard the day that Edward died?
(a) In York
(b) In Wales
(c) On the border of Scotland
(d) In London
6. What is wrong with this theory?
(a) Henry himself had the princes killed
(b) Henry bore no love for Richards family
(c) Henry thought he had enough against Richard
(d) Henry was not of the Plantagenet family line; he was Tudor
7. What is the difference between the way Richard and Henry view the boys?
(a) Richard would most likely have loved the boys, Henry had no such feelings of kinship to them
(b) Richard views them as sheep to be slaughtered, Henry sees them as valuable members of the community
(c) Richard views them as stumbling blocks to his power, and Henry sees them as kin
(d) Richard views them as his kin, his beloved brothers children, Henry sees them as stumbling blocks and obstacles to keeping his power
8. How old was Richard when Edward was married to Eleanor?
(a) Nine or ten
(b) Ten or eleven
(c) Twelve or thirteen
(d) Eleven or twelve
9. What was the date that Edward died?
(a) April 9th, 1483
(b) April 8th, 1483
(c) April 23rd, 1482
(d) May 9th, 1483
10. Who else was rumored to have been killed by Richard?
(b) Henry the Sixth's only son
(c) Henry the Seventh's son
(d) Edward's two sons
11. How much of a Scotsman is Grant?
(a) Twice removed
(b) Born and raised
(c) None of these
(d) Once removed
12. What does Grant send Brent away to do now?
(a) To find out where the bodies of the boys were put to rest
(b) Find out more about the Yorkist movement
(c) Find out more about Tyrrel
(d) To find out where Henry was at this point of time
13. What does Grant wonder about all the history he studied as a boy?
(a) He marvels at the accuracy of history textbooks
(b) He wonders if it all was Tonypandy
(c) He wonders what the purpose of fabricating history was
(d) He wonders if any of it was real
14. What happened to Dighton (one of the two conspirators in the boy princes' deaths)?
(a) He was sent away by Henry to live in France in comfort
(b) He was murdered to so there was no one to collaborate the story
(c) He never existed
(d) He was drowned in an accidental flooding
15. Who is "gunning for" Alan?
(a) Alice Shergod
(b) Sergeant Williams
(c) Atlanta Shergold
(d) Traci Hersting
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the IRA financed by?
2. What are the vast majority of gravestones and monuments in Scotland of people executed for religious beliefs?
3. Where do people stand on soap boxes to speak of things of little consequence that few believe?
4. What is the surgeon's explanation for the lack of mention of the princes' disappearances?
5. What sex were the martyrs?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)