|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the original draft of the Titulus Regius Act turn up?
(a) With the body found under the stairs
(b) In the Tower records
(c) In the exhumed grave of Richard the Third
(d) In the hands of Thomas More
2. How long after the proclamation was issued was Lord Hastings beheaded?
(a) One week
(b) Twenty-four hours
(c) Seventy-two hours
(d) One month
3. Who was the Bishop?
(a) Lord Chancellor and Privy Seal
(b) Lord Chancellor
(c) A priest of the catholic church
(d) Privy Seal
4. What were the names of the two boy princes?
(a) Edward and Henry
(b) Edward and Richard
(c) Richard and William
(d) Richard and Henry
5. Who appears to be at the heart of every issue?
6. Who did Grant forget to inquire about?
(a) The boy princes
(b) Queen Elizabeth
7. Where did the event take place where these women became martyrs?
8. How old was Richard when Edward was married to Eleanor?
(a) Nine or ten
(b) Twelve or thirteen
(c) Ten or eleven
(d) Eleven or twelve
9. Who has more motive to kill the boys now?
10. What does Carradine want to do?
(a) Drop the research on Richard and go back to the peasants
(b) Go to the press and demand they help him clear Richard the III in history books
(c) Write a book about his findings about Richard the III
(d) Drop the research permanently on the peasants and win the respect of his peers
11. How does Grant feel now that he's gotten the facts on paper?
(a) It left him feeling at a loss for the whole case
(b) It was wonderfully clearing to the head
(c) It was horrible to see all his work let to this little information
(d) It was a foundation to his thoughts
12. What was Richard's first move when Edward died?
(a) He went straight to the queen and his nephews to console them
(b) Posting off to London, ordering his horse
(c) A requiem mass at York where all mobility swore allegiance to the prince
(d) He wept for the loss of his brother and his nephews father
13. Where was Richard's mother?
(a) Raby Castle
(b) Arundel Castle
(c) Baynards Castle
(d) Hever Castle
14. Who was pardoned twice?
(a) Sir James Tyrell
(b) Sir Henry IV
(c) Sir James Tyrrel
(d) Sir William Tonnes
15. Out of those Richard had executed, who was most cherished?
(a) Lord Hastings
(b) Lord Stanley
(c) John Rivers
(d) Joan Rivers
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of a Scotsman is Grant?
2. When was the young Prince's coronation set for?
3. Where does Brent offer to bring Grant?
4. Who had a place of honor at Richard's coronation?
5. What does Grant wonder about all the history he studied as a boy?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)