|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Carradine find out about the heirs to Richard's throne?
(a) They were all part and party to Richard's downfall
(b) They were all happy and glad for Henry's takeover
(c) They all died during Henry VII's reign
(d) They all outlived him and were well cared for
2. Who has more motive to kill the boys now?
3. What was the name of Richard's love child?
(a) John of Gloucester
(b) Mark of Middleton
(c) George of York
(d) Paul of Wales
4. Who is "gunning for" Alan?
(a) Atlanta Shergold
(b) Traci Hersting
(c) Alice Shergod
(d) Sergeant Williams
5. What is the difference between the way Richard and Henry view the boys?
(a) Richard would most likely have loved the boys, Henry had no such feelings of kinship to them
(b) Richard views them as his kin, his beloved brothers children, Henry sees them as stumbling blocks and obstacles to keeping his power
(c) Richard views them as stumbling blocks to his power, and Henry sees them as kin
(d) Richard views them as sheep to be slaughtered, Henry sees them as valuable members of the community
6. What happened to Dighton (one of the two conspirators in the boy princes' deaths)?
(a) He never existed
(b) He was murdered to so there was no one to collaborate the story
(c) He was sent away by Henry to live in France in comfort
(d) He was drowned in an accidental flooding
7. Who had a place of honor at Richard's coronation?
(a) Jane Shore
(b) Lord Stanley
(c) Jane Stanley
(d) Lady Stanley
8. What did Richard stand to gain by releasing Jane Shore, a conspirator, in a plot to murder him?
(a) Further standing in the Lancaster clan
(b) Further standing in the Woodville clan
(d) Increased popularity of the people
9. What did Henry have to do in order to feel all right about murdering someone, in Carradines' words?
(a) File papers
(b) Dress it up in legal ribbons
(c) Justify it to his priest
(d) Justify it in the eyes of God
10. What are the vast majority of gravestones and monuments in Scotland of people executed for religious beliefs?
(a) False history, or hogwash
(b) Reminders of how bad things can be for the religious communities
(c) Accurate portrayals of historical tragedies
(d) False history, or tonypandy
11. What were the names of the two boy princes?
(a) Richard and Henry
(b) Edward and Henry
(c) Edward and Richard
(d) Richard and William
12. What is Alan reminded of after he receives the message from Carradine?
(a) The account of the scene made in the Tower regarding Jane Shore
(b) The life of Richards' surviving mistresses/wife
(c) The death of the nephews
(d) How medieval proceedings were in Richard's time
13. Where do people stand on soap boxes to speak of things of little consequence that few believe?
(a) Slate Arch
(b) Rose Arch
(c) Marble Arch
(d) Agate Arch
14. Who does Grant think of when he hears about Croyland Abbey?
15. How do the facts stack up against Richard and Henry?
(a) They both have equal reasons to do the boys in
(b) Richard has five reasons not to kill the boys, Henry has six reasons to kill them
(c) Richard has seven reasons to kill the boys, Henry has four reasons not to
(d) Richard has six reasons not to kill the boys, Henry has five reasons to kill them
Short Answer Questions
1. The martyrs that Laura mentions were from ______________.
2. Who did Grant forget to inquire about?
3. What does Grant send Brent away to do now?
4. What does Carradine want to do?
5. When was the young Prince's coronation set for?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)