|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Grant this time?
(a) Sergeant Williams
(b) Officer Williams
(c) The Amazon
(d) Corporal Willard
2. How did Grant describe the book Marta gave him?
(a) The mountain one
(b) The one about the universe
(c) The one that had no pictures
(d) The ocean one
3. What does Grant say of Sir Thomas More now?
(a) That he is a fraud
(b) That Sir Thomas knows nothing
(c) That Sir Thomas is a liar
(d) That Sir Thomas More is nothing but a gossip
4. Who does Mrs. Tinker blame for the deaths of the Princes?
(b) Edward the IV
(c) Richard the Third
5. Who actually killed the two boys?
(a) Darcy and Forrest
(b) Dighton and Forrest
(c) Dwight and Frank
(d) Diteon and Fredrich
6. What makes Mrs. Tinker think that Grant is unwell?
(a) He hasn't drank his tea
(b) He looks a little pale
(c) He hasn't touched his scones
(d) He hasn't read the paper
7. How did Thomas portray Richard?
(a) As a great man capable of so much good, yet troubled
(b) As a man who was flawed in his soul from birth and troubled by himself
(c) As a man capable of great evil and great suffering
(d) Thomas portrays Richard as a diffident fool
8. When Grant says no to researching the first historical figure, who else does his visitor suggest?
(c) The Man in the Iron Mask
9. What does the Midget suggest he do?
(a) Read the expensive books his friends keep bringing him
(b) Watch television
(c) Listen to his iPod
(d) Play video games
10. What did Grant take a delight in?
(c) Abolishing corruption
11. Who was Grant chasing?
12. At approximately what time did the parcel from Marta arrive?
13. Who did Cicely lose that December morning in London and would never see again?
(a) Her sister, her husband and her brother
(b) Her son, her brother and her uncle
(c) Her husband, her brother and her son
(d) Her sister, her son, and her husband
14. What were the Cat and the Rat's positions?
(a) Beloved pets of the king and his closest friends
(b) Beloved pets of the princes and their best confidantes
(c) Speaker of the House of Commons and the Commissioner of Peace in Scotland respectively
(d) Speaker for the Church and Commissioner of Peace in France
15. How did Marta describe the book's condition?
(a) Clean and pressed
(b) Clean and unsoupy
(c) Clean and unspoiled
(d) Sparkly and untainted
Short Answer Questions
1. Who really outfitted the ships with Margaret's money?
2. Who did Marta send?
3. When did Tyrell confess and hanged for the crime of killing the princes?
4. What kind of work was Rose of Raby?
5. Where did Marta get all the engravings and pictures?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)