|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marta know about Henry the Seventh?
(a) He was fantastically rich and fantastically mean
(b) He had an iron stomach and a heart to match
(c) He was a brilliant general and administrator
(d) He was violent and cruel
2. Who returned after lunch and what was he/she carrying?
(a) Sergeant Williams with two fat books
(b) Marta with a cake
(c) The Midget with an extra pillow
(d) The Amazon with a needle of sedative
3. What were the Cat and the Rat's positions?
(a) Beloved pets of the princes and their best confidantes
(b) Beloved pets of the king and his closest friends
(c) Speaker of the House of Commons and the Commissioner of Peace in Scotland respectively
(d) Speaker for the Church and Commissioner of Peace in France
4. What does Grant say of Sir Thomas More now?
(a) That Sir Thomas knows nothing
(b) That he is a fraud
(c) That Sir Thomas is a liar
(d) That Sir Thomas More is nothing but a gossip
5. How does the Midget say Richard killed his nephews?
(a) Slipped poison into their food
(b) Hung them by the neck
(c) Stabbed them to death
(d) Smothered them with pillows
6. What was different about Richard?
(a) He was brooding and dark
(b) He had dark hair in a family of blondes
(c) He was extremely rebellious
(d) He was always very shy
7. Who did Richard want to marry?
(a) His aunt
(b) Queen Mary of Scot
(c) His niece
(d) His sister in law
8. What drove the two boys apart eventually?
(a) The crown
(b) Their mother
(c) A woman
(d) Their sister
9. What did the two visitors talk about?
(a) Grants' condition
(b) The Bible and scripture
(c) The state of affairs in the house
(d) What Grant should do to keep himself occupied
10. How was the book by Sir Thomas More viewed by society?
(a) Society treated it as ramblings of an old and tired man
(b) Society viewed it as factual account
(c) Society paid it no mind
(d) Society viewed it as lovely fiction
11. Grant picks up an engraving of a portrait. Who does it belong to?
(a) Lucilla Bourgois
(b) Lacy Borgia
(c) Lucrezia Borgia
(d) Lucy Beatty
12. What did Mrs. Tinker bring Grant?
(a) Fresh scones
(c) Fresh pajamas
13. Who claimed to have done away with the nephews?
(a) A friend of Richard, Tyler
(b) King Richard III
(c) Queen Elizabeth
(d) A friend of Richard's, Tyrrel
14. When did Tyrell confess and hanged for the crime of killing the princes?
(a) 1502, nearly twenty years after Richard's death
(c) 1495, ten years after Richard's death
15. How did Marta say that James thought Richard III's face looked like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the most beautiful sight that gladdened Grant's eyes for a long time'?
2. What did Grant take a delight in?
3. What is the last thing the Midget suggests Grant should do?
4. Who did Dr. Shaw claim were illegitimate sons of the Duke and Duchess of York?
5. What was Richard's opinion of his brother?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)