|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ended up being the refugees in question mentioned?
(a) Siskel and Ebert
(b) Edward V, and his brother Raymond
(c) Edward IV, and his brother Richard
(d) Egor, and Richard
2. What color was the second visitor wearing?
(a) Me Blue
(b) You yellow
(c) Me Red
(d) Me green
3. What is the last thing the Midget suggests Grant should do?
(a) Wage war on the orderlies
(b) Ponder philosophy and the human condition
(c) Get in a wheelchair and go outside
(d) Take up knitting
4. Who were the Cat and the Rat?
(a) The two prince's pets
(b) William Catesby and Richard Ratcliffe
(c) Bill Catsburg and Detective Rattitoule
(d) Richard's pets
5. How does the Midget feel about Richard the Third's face?
(a) It gives her the willies
(b) She thinks its charming
(c) She hates it
(d) She likes it
6. What did Brent find out that ticked Richard off about his brother?
(a) He beat his wife
(b) He accepted a large bribe to make dishonorable peace in France
(c) He hit their mother
(d) He accepted a large bribe to make peace in Scotland
7. What does Grant ask of the officer when he leaves?
(a) To summon the nurses
(b) To pick him up two books, an adult history of England and a Life of Richard III
(c) So send anyone from the Yard who knows information about Richard
(d) To send the Superintendent to see him
8. Who did Dr. Shaw claim were illegitimate sons of the Duke and Duchess of York?
(a) Edmund and Edward
(b) Edward and George
(c) Richard and Edward
(d) George and Edmund
9. What was the characteristic that had led Grant to identify the criminal in the lineup?
(a) His shifty eyes
(b) His evil sneer
(c) The way his hair was brushed
(d) The lines on his face
10. What does Marta say about Brent upon her leaving?
(a) That he has usurped her favor in Grant's eyes
(b) He is possessed of strong sorcery to win over Grants favor
(c) That he is a much more welcome visitor than she nowadays
(d) "Now that he's here, I better be going"
11. Grant picks up an engraving of a portrait. Who does it belong to?
(a) Lacy Borgia
(b) Lucy Beatty
(c) Lucilla Bourgois
(d) Lucrezia Borgia
12. What had Grant given Mrs. Tinker every year for Christmas?
(a) A new leather handbag
(b) Scented bath soaps
(c) A gift card to Boots
(d) A gift card to Marks and Spencers
13. Who does Grant want to get a note to?
(a) Mr. Williamson
(c) Sergeant Williams
(d) Mr. Tinker
14. Who does Mrs. Tinker blame for the deaths of the Princes?
(a) Richard the Third
(c) Edward the IV
15. What does Marta think of Brent's relationship with Atlanta?
(a) That they are doomed as a couple
(b) That they are really sweet together, more like twins than lovers
(c) That they are in the beginning flush of love
(d) That they are complete opposites and always fighting
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marta describe the book Brent left?
2. How does Grant describe the way stars affect a person?
3. What does Grant find out when reviewing a preface on Thomas' life?
4. What did Grant take a delight in?
5. Whose account of history does the Amazon take her information from?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)