|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Richard want to marry?
(a) His sister in law
(b) His aunt
(c) Queen Mary of Scot
(d) His niece
2. Who comes to visit Grant in the hospital?
3. Who did Dr. Shaw claim were illegitimate sons of the Duke and Duchess of York?
(a) Edward and George
(b) George and Edmund
(c) Richard and Edward
(d) Edmund and Edward
4. Where is Grant's next source of information?
(a) The Tower of London's historians
(b) Sir Henry Calcutt's History of England
(c) The current monarchy of England
(d) The British Museum
5. What did he suggest was the motive of Richard III to kill the boys?
(a) Hatred of himself
(b) Envy of his older brother
(c) Hatred of their mother
(d) Hatred of children
6. Who's side of history was Oliphant on?
(a) The Tudors
(b) He was unbiased
(c) The York
(d) The Lancastrian
7. Who visits Grant this time?
(a) Sergeant Williams
(b) Corporal Willard
(c) Officer Williams
(d) The Amazon
8. Who claimed to have done away with the nephews?
(a) Queen Elizabeth
(b) A friend of Richard's, Tyrrel
(c) A friend of Richard, Tyler
(d) King Richard III
9. How did Grant feel upon finding out this information?
10. Who really outfitted the ships with Margaret's money?
11. What does Grant hate the sight of?
(a) His injuries
(b) The needles
(c) The ceiling
(d) The nurses
12. Who was Edward supposed to marry?
(a) The king of France's daughter
(b) The Queen of Scots
(c) The Duke of Buckingham's daughter
(d) The King of Wales' niece
13. Who did Cicely lose that December morning in London and would never see again?
(a) Her sister, her son, and her husband
(b) Her son, her brother and her uncle
(c) Her sister, her husband and her brother
(d) Her husband, her brother and her son
14. How was Richard described?
(a) He looked like an 'illegitimate child' and a 'stranger in the home'
(b) As someone who 'looked like a social outcast' and local 'character'
(c) As someone who 'looked like a visitor' and the 'changeling'
(d) Eyes too close together, he was 'shifty' and had an 'irrepressible influence'
15. Where was Marta headed when she went to visit Grant?
(a) To the quay
(b) To the seaside
(c) To the matinee
(d) To her mothers
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the most beautiful sight that gladdened Grant's eyes for a long time'?
2. How does he describe this woman?
3. What information does the his new visitor give him about Richard III?
4. What does Grant say of Sir Thomas More now?
5. What does the Midget suggest he do?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)