|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Midget say Richard killed his nephews?
(a) Stabbed them to death
(b) Hung them by the neck
(c) Slipped poison into their food
(d) Smothered them with pillows
2. How does Grant describe the way stars affect a person?
(a) They reduce his status to an amoeba, take the last vestige of human pride and confidence
(b) They make one lose themselves
(c) They make him feel unimportant, and useless in the universe
(d) They make them feel omnipotent and all powerful, in awe of the world at the same time
3. Who ended up being the refugees in question mentioned?
(a) Siskel and Ebert
(b) Edward IV, and his brother Richard
(c) Edward V, and his brother Raymond
(d) Egor, and Richard
4. Who really outfitted the ships with Margaret's money?
5. Where would Williams put Richard the Third?
(a) On the dock
(b) On the bench
(c) In prison
(d) On the wall
6. Who did Richard want to marry?
(a) Queen Mary of Scot
(b) His sister in law
(c) His niece
(d) His aunt
7. Who does the second visitor refer to as a hussy?
(a) Mrs. Martha
(b) The Midget
(c) Mrs. Marta
(d) Mrs. Villiente
8. What color was the second visitor wearing?
(a) Me Blue
(b) You yellow
(c) Me Red
(d) Me green
9. Where did Marta get all the engravings and pictures?
(a) From Jessie
(b) From John
(c) From Jerry
(d) From James
10. What does the Midget suggest he do?
(a) Watch television
(b) Play video games
(c) Listen to his iPod
(d) Read the expensive books his friends keep bringing him
11. What was the characteristic that had led Grant to identify the criminal in the lineup?
(a) The way his hair was brushed
(b) The lines on his face
(c) His evil sneer
(d) His shifty eyes
12. Who did Cicely lose that December morning in London and would never see again?
(a) Her sister, her husband and her brother
(b) Her husband, her brother and her son
(c) Her sister, her son, and her husband
(d) Her son, her brother and her uncle
13. Who was Grant chasing?
14. How did Grant view Thomas More after finding this out?
(a) As though he is the foremost source of information on Richard III
(b) As though he is washed out, cancelled and deleted
(c) As an admirable historian reporting on something he knew nothing about
(d) As a weak kneed man who shouldn't have reported heresay information as factual
15. What does Grant say of Sir Thomas More now?
(a) That he is a fraud
(b) That Sir Thomas is a liar
(c) That Sir Thomas knows nothing
(d) That Sir Thomas More is nothing but a gossip
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Amazon react to Grant's ferocity?
2. What drove the two boys apart eventually?
3. What did Edward pay the captain as fare?
4. What does the text of Sir Thomas lean towards?
5. Who's side of history was Oliphant on?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)