|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What thought startled Grant awake?
(a) That Sir Thomas More belonged to the reign of Henry the Eighth
(b) That Sir Thomas More hated Richard the third
(c) That Sir Thomas More had his knighting revoked
(d) That Sir Thomas More was hanged for treason
2. What does Marta say about Brent upon her leaving?
(a) He is possessed of strong sorcery to win over Grants favor
(b) That he has usurped her favor in Grant's eyes
(c) That he is a much more welcome visitor than she nowadays
(d) "Now that he's here, I better be going"
3. Who was Grant chasing?
4. What diagnosis did the Midget give Richard the Third before knowing who he was?
(d) Down Syndrome
5. How was the book by Sir Thomas More viewed by society?
(a) Society paid it no mind
(b) Society viewed it as factual account
(c) Society treated it as ramblings of an old and tired man
(d) Society viewed it as lovely fiction
6. How did Thomas portray Richard?
(a) As a great man capable of so much good, yet troubled
(b) Thomas portrays Richard as a diffident fool
(c) As a man who was flawed in his soul from birth and troubled by himself
(d) As a man capable of great evil and great suffering
7. How was Richard described?
(a) As someone who 'looked like a social outcast' and local 'character'
(b) Eyes too close together, he was 'shifty' and had an 'irrepressible influence'
(c) He looked like an 'illegitimate child' and a 'stranger in the home'
(d) As someone who 'looked like a visitor' and the 'changeling'
8. What did Edward pay the captain as fare?
(a) Three gold pieces
(b) His fur lined cape
(c) A fur lined hat
(d) Two pence
9. Where is Grant's next source of information?
(a) Sir Henry Calcutt's History of England
(b) The current monarchy of England
(c) The British Museum
(d) The Tower of London's historians
10. Who did Richard want to marry?
(a) Queen Mary of Scot
(b) His niece
(c) His sister in law
(d) His aunt
11. Who was the man in velvet and pearls?
(a) The Duke of Earl
(b) King Henry the VIII
(c) The Prince of Persia
(d) The Earl of Leicester
12. How did Marta describe the book's condition?
(a) Clean and unspoiled
(b) Clean and unsoupy
(c) Sparkly and untainted
(d) Clean and pressed
13. Who really outfitted the ships with Margaret's money?
14. Who is the second visitor?
(a) Mrs. Tinker
(b) Miss Tucker
(c) Mrs. Tracker
(d) Mr. Osbuld
15. Who did Marta send?
(a) Derrick Jones
(b) Scott Calay
(c) Fredrick Sorren
(d) Brent Carradine
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Amazon's hero?
2. What does Grant ask of the officer when he leaves?
3. Who returned after lunch and what was he/she carrying?
4. What was the scandal involving Edward?
5. How did Grant view Thomas More after finding this out?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)