|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What historical figure does his visitor like?
(a) Elizabeth, Queen of Britain
(b) Mary, Queen of Scots
(c) Pliny the younger
(d) Sir Winston Churchill
2. Where was Marta headed when she went to visit Grant?
(a) To the quay
(b) To the seaside
(c) To her mothers
(d) To the matinee
3. How does the Midget feel about Richard the Third's face?
(a) She hates it
(b) She thinks its charming
(c) She likes it
(d) It gives her the willies
4. What does Grant ask of the officer when he leaves?
(a) To summon the nurses
(b) So send anyone from the Yard who knows information about Richard
(c) To pick him up two books, an adult history of England and a Life of Richard III
(d) To send the Superintendent to see him
5. Who was Edward's mistress?
(a) Dahlia Happer
(b) Jane More
(c) Jane Shore
(d) Susan Cherie
6. How did Grant feel upon finding out this information?
7. What had Grant given Mrs. Tinker every year for Christmas?
(a) A new leather handbag
(b) Scented bath soaps
(c) A gift card to Marks and Spencers
(d) A gift card to Boots
8. What was the characteristic that had led Grant to identify the criminal in the lineup?
(a) His shifty eyes
(b) The lines on his face
(c) His evil sneer
(d) The way his hair was brushed
9. Where did Sir Thomas More get his account of Richard III?
(a) From Shakespeare
(b) From John Morton
(c) From John Milton
(d) From Sir Athos
10. What is the last thing the Midget suggests Grant should do?
(a) Ponder philosophy and the human condition
(b) Get in a wheelchair and go outside
(c) Wage war on the orderlies
(d) Take up knitting
11. Who did Richard want to marry?
(a) His niece
(b) His aunt
(c) Queen Mary of Scot
(d) His sister in law
12. Where did Marta get all the engravings and pictures?
(a) From James
(b) From Jessie
(c) From John
(d) From Jerry
13. Who were the Cat and the Rat?
(a) William Catesby and Richard Ratcliffe
(b) Richard's pets
(c) The two prince's pets
(d) Bill Catsburg and Detective Rattitoule
14. Who does Grant want to get a note to?
(a) Mr. Tinker
(b) Mr. Williamson
(d) Sergeant Williams
15. Who really outfitted the ships with Margaret's money?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the second visitor refer to as a hussy?
2. Who returned after lunch and what was he/she carrying?
3. What color was the second visitor wearing?
4. What thought startled Grant awake?
5. How did Marta describe the book's condition?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)