|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What thought startled Grant awake?
(a) That Sir Thomas More had his knighting revoked
(b) That Sir Thomas More hated Richard the third
(c) That Sir Thomas More belonged to the reign of Henry the Eighth
(d) That Sir Thomas More was hanged for treason
2. What does Grant ask of the officer when he leaves?
(a) To summon the nurses
(b) To send the Superintendent to see him
(c) So send anyone from the Yard who knows information about Richard
(d) To pick him up two books, an adult history of England and a Life of Richard III
3. How does Grant describe the way stars affect a person?
(a) They reduce his status to an amoeba, take the last vestige of human pride and confidence
(b) They make them feel omnipotent and all powerful, in awe of the world at the same time
(c) They make one lose themselves
(d) They make him feel unimportant, and useless in the universe
4. How does the Midget feel about Richard?
(a) That he was always a snake in the grass biding his time
(b) That he as a mentally unstable man
(c) That he was an evil doer from birth
(d) That his twisted figure was the result of sorcery
5. What was the most beautiful sight that gladdened Grant's eyes for a long time'?
(a) The Midget doing a dance
(b) Lillies of the Valley
(c) The Midget being meek
(d) Scores of musical literature
6. Who was the man in velvet and pearls?
(a) The Prince of Persia
(b) King Henry the VIII
(c) The Earl of Leicester
(d) The Duke of Earl
7. How did Thomas portray Richard?
(a) Thomas portrays Richard as a diffident fool
(b) As a great man capable of so much good, yet troubled
(c) As a man capable of great evil and great suffering
(d) As a man who was flawed in his soul from birth and troubled by himself
8. What contemporary city map picture was bisected by a great fire?
(b) San Francisco
(c) New Westminster
9. Who was Grant chasing?
10. Whose account of history does the Amazon take her information from?
(a) Sir James Tyres Time That's Passed
(b) Sir Thomas More's History of Time
(c) Her history professor at school
(d) Funk and Wagnells Encyclopedia
11. Who were the Cat and the Rat?
(a) Richard's pets
(b) Bill Catsburg and Detective Rattitoule
(c) William Catesby and Richard Ratcliffe
(d) The two prince's pets
12. How does the Midget say Richard killed his nephews?
(a) Hung them by the neck
(b) Smothered them with pillows
(c) Stabbed them to death
(d) Slipped poison into their food
13. What color was the second visitor wearing?
(a) Me green
(b) Me Blue
(c) Me Red
(d) You yellow
14. Who does Grant write to?
(a) His nephew, Pat
(b) His cousin, Laura
(c) His cousin, Linda
(d) His neice, Sam
15. What was different about Richard?
(a) He was always very shy
(b) He had dark hair in a family of blondes
(c) He was brooding and dark
(d) He was extremely rebellious
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Grant describe the book Marta gave him?
2. What does Grant say of Sir Thomas More now?
3. Who was Edward supposed to marry?
4. What had Grant given Mrs. Tinker every year for Christmas?
5. How old was Edmund when he went off to campaign?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)