|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would Williams put Richard the Third?
(a) In prison
(b) On the wall
(c) On the bench
(d) On the dock
2. How did the Amazon react to Grant's ferocity?
(a) As though she might rip his head off
(b) Totally ashamed of her opinion on More
(c) Completely hurt
(d) As though she might cry
3. How old was Edmund when he went off to campaign?
4. Who does Grant want to get a note to?
(b) Mr. Tinker
(c) Mr. Williamson
(d) Sergeant Williams
5. How was the book by Sir Thomas More viewed by society?
(a) Society paid it no mind
(b) Society treated it as ramblings of an old and tired man
(c) Society viewed it as lovely fiction
(d) Society viewed it as factual account
6. How did Edward run England?
(a) With a despotic power and light hand
(b) With a regrettable forgetfulness and irresponsibility
(c) Competently and forthright
(d) Distractedly and as though he was always somewhere else
7. Who does Grant write to?
(a) His cousin, Linda
(b) His cousin, Laura
(c) His nephew, Pat
(d) His neice, Sam
8. What did the two visitors talk about?
(a) The Bible and scripture
(b) What Grant should do to keep himself occupied
(c) Grants' condition
(d) The state of affairs in the house
9. At approximately what time did the parcel from Marta arrive?
10. What turns out to be a myth of Richard the Third?
(a) Both his hunchback and deformed hand
(b) The account of Sir Thomas More
(c) The murder of his nephews
(d) His pets being heirs to the family fortunes
11. Who did Richard want to marry?
(a) Queen Mary of Scot
(b) His niece
(c) His aunt
(d) His sister in law
12. Who is the second visitor?
(a) Mr. Osbuld
(b) Miss Tucker
(c) Mrs. Tinker
(d) Mrs. Tracker
13. Who actually killed the two boys?
(a) Darcy and Forrest
(b) Diteon and Fredrich
(c) Dighton and Forrest
(d) Dwight and Frank
14. What had Grant given Mrs. Tinker every year for Christmas?
(a) A gift card to Boots
(b) Scented bath soaps
(c) A gift card to Marks and Spencers
(d) A new leather handbag
15. Where did Sir Thomas More get his account of Richard III?
(a) From Sir Athos
(b) From John Milton
(c) From John Morton
(d) From Shakespeare
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Grant take a delight in?
2. What does Marta say about Brent upon her leaving?
3. Who does Grant find in the middle of the room when he looks up from his book?
4. Who was the person in the picture Grant describes as a monster of nursery stories?
5. What was it that he felt Old England had going for it?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)