|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marta know about Henry the Seventh?
(a) He was violent and cruel
(b) He had an iron stomach and a heart to match
(c) He was fantastically rich and fantastically mean
(d) He was a brilliant general and administrator
2. Who does the second visitor refer to as a hussy?
(a) The Midget
(b) Mrs. Marta
(c) Mrs. Martha
(d) Mrs. Villiente
3. Who claimed to have done away with the nephews?
(a) Queen Elizabeth
(b) King Richard III
(c) A friend of Richard's, Tyrrel
(d) A friend of Richard, Tyler
4. How does the Midget feel about Richard?
(a) That his twisted figure was the result of sorcery
(b) That he was always a snake in the grass biding his time
(c) That he as a mentally unstable man
(d) That he was an evil doer from birth
5. What historical figure does his visitor like?
(a) Pliny the younger
(b) Sir Winston Churchill
(c) Mary, Queen of Scots
(d) Elizabeth, Queen of Britain
6. What was it that he felt Old England had going for it?
(a) That the church was always behind the scenes
(b) That they frequently went to war
(c) That there was a great social network
(d) That kings came and kings went
7. What kind of match were Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill?
(a) A loveless marriage
(b) An arranged marriage
(c) A love match
(d) A marriage of convenience
8. Where did Sir Thomas More get his account of Richard III?
(a) From Sir Athos
(b) From John Milton
(c) From John Morton
(d) From Shakespeare
9. What is the last thing the Midget suggests Grant should do?
(a) Take up knitting
(b) Ponder philosophy and the human condition
(c) Wage war on the orderlies
(d) Get in a wheelchair and go outside
10. What did Mrs. Tinker bring Grant?
(c) Fresh pajamas
(d) Fresh scones
11. What thought startled Grant awake?
(a) That Sir Thomas More had his knighting revoked
(b) That Sir Thomas More hated Richard the third
(c) That Sir Thomas More belonged to the reign of Henry the Eighth
(d) That Sir Thomas More was hanged for treason
12. Who ended up being the refugees in question mentioned?
(a) Edward IV, and his brother Richard
(b) Edward V, and his brother Raymond
(c) Siskel and Ebert
(d) Egor, and Richard
13. Who had no recollection of anything he did until he was halfway through the act?
14. Who does Grant write to?
(a) His cousin, Laura
(b) His neice, Sam
(c) His nephew, Pat
(d) His cousin, Linda
15. What does Marta say about Brent upon her leaving?
(a) That he has usurped her favor in Grant's eyes
(b) He is possessed of strong sorcery to win over Grants favor
(c) "Now that he's here, I better be going"
(d) That he is a much more welcome visitor than she nowadays
Short Answer Questions
1. When Grant says no to researching the first historical figure, who else does his visitor suggest?
2. What turns out to be a myth of Richard the Third?
3. What contemporary city map picture was bisected by a great fire?
4. Where is Grant's next source of information?
5. At approximately what time did the parcel from Marta arrive?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)