|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was different about Richard?
(a) He had dark hair in a family of blondes
(b) He was extremely rebellious
(c) He was always very shy
(d) He was brooding and dark
2. Who really outfitted the ships with Margaret's money?
3. Who was the Amazon's hero?
(a) Edward the Eighth
(b) King George
(c) Richard the Lionheart
(d) Queen Elizabeth
4. Whose account of history does the Amazon take her information from?
(a) Sir Thomas More's History of Time
(b) Her history professor at school
(c) Sir James Tyres Time That's Passed
(d) Funk and Wagnells Encyclopedia
5. Who claimed to have done away with the nephews?
(a) A friend of Richard's, Tyrrel
(b) King Richard III
(c) A friend of Richard, Tyler
(d) Queen Elizabeth
6. What turns out to be a myth of Richard the Third?
(a) His pets being heirs to the family fortunes
(b) The account of Sir Thomas More
(c) The murder of his nephews
(d) Both his hunchback and deformed hand
7. What does Grant find out when reviewing a preface on Thomas' life?
(a) Thomas had a compulsion to manipulate information
(b) Thomas wasn't even alive during Richard's reign
(c) Thomas was eight when Richard died; information wasn't accurate
(d) Thomas would have been beheaded if he portrayed Richard in a good light
8. At approximately what time did the parcel from Marta arrive?
9. What was it that he felt Old England had going for it?
(a) That they frequently went to war
(b) That kings came and kings went
(c) That the church was always behind the scenes
(d) That there was a great social network
10. What contemporary city map picture was bisected by a great fire?
(b) San Francisco
(c) New Westminster
11. What is the last thing the Midget suggests Grant should do?
(a) Get in a wheelchair and go outside
(b) Ponder philosophy and the human condition
(c) Take up knitting
(d) Wage war on the orderlies
12. What kind of match were Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill?
(a) A love match
(b) A marriage of convenience
(c) A loveless marriage
(d) An arranged marriage
13. What does the Midget suggest he do?
(a) Watch television
(b) Read the expensive books his friends keep bringing him
(c) Play video games
(d) Listen to his iPod
14. Who does Mrs. Tinker blame for the deaths of the Princes?
(a) Richard the Third
(b) Edward the IV
15. How was the book by Sir Thomas More viewed by society?
(a) Society viewed it as lovely fiction
(b) Society viewed it as factual account
(c) Society paid it no mind
(d) Society treated it as ramblings of an old and tired man
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sir Thomas More get his account of Richard III?
2. How many of the Woodvilles were married into prominence?
3. What was the characteristic that had led Grant to identify the criminal in the lineup?
4. How old was Edward while leading an army?
5. What was the most beautiful sight that gladdened Grant's eyes for a long time'?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)