|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What diagnosis did the Midget give Richard the Third before knowing who he was?
(a) Down Syndrome
2. Who is the second visitor?
(a) Mr. Osbuld
(b) Miss Tucker
(c) Mrs. Tinker
(d) Mrs. Tracker
3. Where did Sir Thomas More get his account of Richard III?
(a) From John Morton
(b) From Shakespeare
(c) From John Milton
(d) From Sir Athos
4. Who claimed to have done away with the nephews?
(a) Queen Elizabeth
(b) King Richard III
(c) A friend of Richard, Tyler
(d) A friend of Richard's, Tyrrel
5. What did he suggest was the motive of Richard III to kill the boys?
(a) Hatred of children
(b) Envy of his older brother
(c) Hatred of their mother
(d) Hatred of himself
6. Who had no recollection of anything he did until he was halfway through the act?
7. What does the text of Sir Thomas lean towards?
(a) Richard the Third's guilt for the murders
(b) He leans to nothing but presents facts and lets the reader decide
(c) Richard the Third's innocence
(d) He gives a factual account of the events that occurred without bias
8. How did the Amazon react to Grant's ferocity?
(a) Totally ashamed of her opinion on More
(b) As though she might rip his head off
(c) Completely hurt
(d) As though she might cry
9. What did Edward pay the captain as fare?
(a) Two pence
(b) A fur lined hat
(c) His fur lined cape
(d) Three gold pieces
10. How does the Midget feel about Richard the Third's face?
(a) It gives her the willies
(b) She hates it
(c) She likes it
(d) She thinks its charming
11. What was the most beautiful sight that gladdened Grant's eyes for a long time'?
(a) Lillies of the Valley
(b) The Midget being meek
(c) The Midget doing a dance
(d) Scores of musical literature
12. At approximately what time did the parcel from Marta arrive?
13. Who does Grant find in the middle of the room when he looks up from his book?
(b) The Midget
(c) The Amazon
(d) The Matron
14. How old was Edmund when he went off to campaign?
15. Who's side of history was Oliphant on?
(a) The York
(b) The Lancastrian
(c) The Tudors
(d) He was unbiased
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Richard described?
2. What turns out to be a myth of Richard the Third?
3. What was the only thing Mrs. Tinker read in the newspapers?
4. Who does the second visitor refer to as a hussy?
5. What contemporary city map picture was bisected by a great fire?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)