|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Midget feel about Richard the Third's face?
(a) It gives her the willies
(b) She likes it
(c) She hates it
(d) She thinks its charming
2. Who does his visitor recommend as a leading historian of Richard III's time?
(a) Sir Wallace
(b) Sir Jericho
(c) Sir William
(d) Sir Cuthbert
3. How did the print of Sir Thomas More's account of Richard the Third strike Grant?
(a) Grant found it to appear unexciting and large paragraphs intimidating
(b) Grant found it to appear largely uninformative and intimidating
(c) Grant found it to be childishly written and un-intimidating
(d) Grant found it a more to the point account and engrossing
4. What thought startled Grant awake?
(a) That Sir Thomas More was hanged for treason
(b) That Sir Thomas More had his knighting revoked
(c) That Sir Thomas More belonged to the reign of Henry the Eighth
(d) That Sir Thomas More hated Richard the third
5. Who is the second visitor?
(a) Mr. Osbuld
(b) Mrs. Tinker
(c) Miss Tucker
(d) Mrs. Tracker
6. Where did Sir Thomas More get his account of Richard III?
(a) From John Milton
(b) From John Morton
(c) From Shakespeare
(d) From Sir Athos
7. What had Grant given Mrs. Tinker every year for Christmas?
(a) A gift card to Marks and Spencers
(b) A new leather handbag
(c) A gift card to Boots
(d) Scented bath soaps
8. What was the scandal involving Edward?
(a) He killed his father
(b) His casting out of the church
(c) He committed adultery
(d) His marriage
9. What does Grant ask of the officer when he leaves?
(a) So send anyone from the Yard who knows information about Richard
(b) To send the Superintendent to see him
(c) To summon the nurses
(d) To pick him up two books, an adult history of England and a Life of Richard III
10. How did the Amazon react to Grant's ferocity?
(a) As though she might cry
(b) As though she might rip his head off
(c) Completely hurt
(d) Totally ashamed of her opinion on More
11. What did Brent find out that ticked Richard off about his brother?
(a) He accepted a large bribe to make peace in Scotland
(b) He accepted a large bribe to make dishonorable peace in France
(c) He hit their mother
(d) He beat his wife
12. Where did Marta get all the engravings and pictures?
(a) From Jerry
(b) From John
(c) From James
(d) From Jessie
13. What does Marta know about Henry the Seventh?
(a) He was fantastically rich and fantastically mean
(b) He was a brilliant general and administrator
(c) He had an iron stomach and a heart to match
(d) He was violent and cruel
14. How old was Edmund when he went off to campaign?
15. What diagnosis did the Midget give Richard the Third before knowing who he was?
(b) Down Syndrome
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Marta describe the book's condition?
2. Where was Marta headed when she went to visit Grant?
3. How did Thomas portray Richard?
4. Who had no recollection of anything he did until he was halfway through the act?
5. Who does Grant write to?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)