|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Marta headed when she went to visit Grant?
(a) To her mothers
(b) To the seaside
(c) To the matinee
(d) To the quay
2. What happened to the vast majority of the York heirs to the throne?
(a) They were judicially murdered
(b) They overthrew Henry
(c) They lived out their lives
(d) They all died suspiciously
3. What is the surgeon's explanation for the lack of mention of the princes' disappearances?
(a) The princes must still have been alive
(b) That they wanted to keep it quiet for the sake of the family
(c) That he had no idea about the princes yet and neither did anyone else
(d) That these kinds of accusations are made behind closed doors, not in public
4. How old was Edward while leading an army?
5. How did Thomas portray Richard?
(a) As a great man capable of so much good, yet troubled
(b) As a man who was flawed in his soul from birth and troubled by himself
(c) Thomas portrays Richard as a diffident fool
(d) As a man capable of great evil and great suffering
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Henry do to Elizabeth Woodville?
2. Who were the Cat and the Rat?
3. How does Marta describe the book Brent left?
4. Who arrived when Brent left?
5. What happened to Dighton (one of the two conspirators in the boy princes' deaths)?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)