|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Richard challenge in front of the council before he claimed the crown?
2. Who was Grant chasing?
3. What is the last thing the Midget suggests Grant should do?
(a) Ponder philosophy and the human condition
(b) Take up knitting
(c) Get in a wheelchair and go outside
(d) Wage war on the orderlies
4. What act was Richard's death warrant?
(a) Letting Lord Hastings go
(b) Executing Lord Stanley
(c) Pardoning Lord Stanley
(d) Executing Lord Hastings
5. Where did Richard take the young prince?
(a) Richard took the young prince with him where ever he went
(b) To the Duke of Essex's place in Kent
(c) To the Duchess of Burgandy's palace
(d) To the Bishop's Palace in St. Paul's Churchyard
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Marta get all the engravings and pictures?
2. Who is "gunning for" Alan?
3. What did Grant take a delight in?
4. When Grant says no to researching the first historical figure, who else does his visitor suggest?
5. What were the Cat and the Rat's positions?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)