|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Marta headed when she went to visit Grant?
(a) To the quay
(b) To her mothers
(c) To the seaside
(d) To the matinee
2. How was Richard described?
(a) Eyes too close together, he was 'shifty' and had an 'irrepressible influence'
(b) As someone who 'looked like a social outcast' and local 'character'
(c) He looked like an 'illegitimate child' and a 'stranger in the home'
(d) As someone who 'looked like a visitor' and the 'changeling'
3. Whose account of history does the Amazon take her information from?
(a) Sir Thomas More's History of Time
(b) Her history professor at school
(c) Sir James Tyres Time That's Passed
(d) Funk and Wagnells Encyclopedia
4. What diagnosis did the Midget give Richard the Third before knowing who he was?
(b) Down Syndrome
5. What does the text of Sir Thomas lean towards?
(a) He leans to nothing but presents facts and lets the reader decide
(b) Richard the Third's guilt for the murders
(c) Richard the Third's innocence
(d) He gives a factual account of the events that occurred without bias
Short Answer Questions
1. Who benefits from the death of the two princes?
2. When was Tyrrel's confession made?
3. What did the Midget bring him?
4. What was the only thing Mrs. Tinker read in the newspapers?
5. Who did Cicely lose that December morning in London and would never see again?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)