|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men did Rivers set out with?
(a) Three thousand
(b) Two thousand
(c) Fifteen hundred
(d) Eighteen hundred
2. Who arrived when Brent left?
(b) Sergeant Williams
(c) The Amazon
(d) The Matron
3. What kind of bun did the Amazon bring Alan?
(a) Rock bun
(b) Dinner roll
(c) Sourdough bun
(d) Wheat bun
4. What was the scandal involving Edward?
(a) His marriage
(b) His casting out of the church
(c) He committed adultery
(d) He killed his father
5. How was the book by Sir Thomas More viewed by society?
(a) Society treated it as ramblings of an old and tired man
(b) Society viewed it as lovely fiction
(c) Society paid it no mind
(d) Society viewed it as factual account
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Mrs. Tinker think that Grant is unwell?
2. How did Grant describe the book Marta gave him?
3. Who was the Bishop?
4. Who were arrested as conspirators?
5. Who was the man in velvet and pearls?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)