|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Richard the day that Edward died?
(a) In Wales
(b) On the border of Scotland
(c) In London
(d) In York
2. What did Grant take a delight in?
(b) Abolishing corruption
3. What act was Richard's death warrant?
(a) Executing Lord Stanley
(b) Letting Lord Hastings go
(c) Executing Lord Hastings
(d) Pardoning Lord Stanley
4. Where was Marta headed when she went to visit Grant?
(a) To the quay
(b) To her mothers
(c) To the matinee
(d) To the seaside
5. Who did Marta send?
(a) Fredrick Sorren
(b) Brent Carradine
(c) Derrick Jones
(d) Scott Calay
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do people stand on soap boxes to speak of things of little consequence that few believe?
2. What does Marta say about Brent upon her leaving?
3. How old was Richard when Edward was married to Eleanor?
4. What does Grant ask of the officer when he leaves?
5. What did the author of The Rose of Raby hint at the end?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)