|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the second visitor wearing?
(a) You yellow
(b) Me Blue
(c) Me Red
(d) Me green
2. How did the print of Sir Thomas More's account of Richard the Third strike Grant?
(a) Grant found it to be childishly written and un-intimidating
(b) Grant found it to appear largely uninformative and intimidating
(c) Grant found it to appear unexciting and large paragraphs intimidating
(d) Grant found it a more to the point account and engrossing
3. What did Mrs. Tinker bring Grant?
(a) Fresh pajamas
(b) Fresh scones
4. What does Marta think of Brent's relationship with Atlanta?
(a) That they are really sweet together, more like twins than lovers
(b) That they are doomed as a couple
(c) That they are in the beginning flush of love
(d) That they are complete opposites and always fighting
5. When did the younger boy join his brother?
(a) June 18th
(b) May 12th
(c) May 14th
(d) June 16th
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bun did the Amazon bring Alan?
2. What were the Cat and the Rat's positions?
3. Who was the Bishop?
4. What turns out to be a myth of Richard the Third?
5. What does the Midget suggest he do?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)