|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grant write to?
(a) His nephew, Pat
(b) His cousin, Linda
(c) His neice, Sam
(d) His cousin, Laura
2. What does Grant say of Sir Thomas More now?
(a) That he is a fraud
(b) That Sir Thomas More is nothing but a gossip
(c) That Sir Thomas is a liar
(d) That Sir Thomas knows nothing
3. What does Marta say about Brent upon her leaving?
(a) "Now that he's here, I better be going"
(b) That he has usurped her favor in Grant's eyes
(c) That he is a much more welcome visitor than she nowadays
(d) He is possessed of strong sorcery to win over Grants favor
4. Where do people stand on soap boxes to speak of things of little consequence that few believe?
(a) Agate Arch
(b) Slate Arch
(c) Rose Arch
(d) Marble Arch
5. Who really outfitted the ships with Margaret's money?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does his visitor recommend as a leading historian of Richard III's time?
2. Who claimed to have done away with the nephews?
3. Who did Marta send?
4. Who does Grant think of when he hears about Croyland Abbey?
5. When was the young Prince's coronation set for?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)