|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the original draft of the Titulus Regius Act turn up?
(a) In the Tower records
(b) In the exhumed grave of Richard the Third
(c) In the hands of Thomas More
(d) With the body found under the stairs
2. What was the name of Richard's love child?
(a) Mark of Middleton
(b) George of York
(c) Paul of Wales
(d) John of Gloucester
3. What does Carradine believe was Richard's ambition?
(a) To destroy anyone in between him and the crown
(b) To keep the crown for himself and no one else
(c) To live forever
(d) To put an end to the York-Lancaster fight for good
4. Who claimed to have done away with the nephews?
(a) Queen Elizabeth
(b) A friend of Richard, Tyler
(c) King Richard III
(d) A friend of Richard's, Tyrrel
5. Who did Richard challenge in front of the council before he claimed the crown?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Tinker blame for the deaths of the Princes?
2. What is properly ironic about the covenanters?
3. Where was Marta headed when she went to visit Grant?
4. What was the characteristic that had led Grant to identify the criminal in the lineup?
5. What was Richard's first move when Edward died?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)