|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had a place of honor at Richard's coronation?
(a) Lord Stanley
(b) Jane Shore
(c) Lady Stanley
(d) Jane Stanley
2. When did the younger boy join his brother?
(a) May 14th
(b) June 18th
(c) June 16th
(d) May 12th
3. Who did Cicely lose that December morning in London and would never see again?
(a) Her husband, her brother and her son
(b) Her son, her brother and her uncle
(c) Her sister, her husband and her brother
(d) Her sister, her son, and her husband
4. What thought startled Grant awake?
(a) That Sir Thomas More belonged to the reign of Henry the Eighth
(b) That Sir Thomas More was hanged for treason
(c) That Sir Thomas More hated Richard the third
(d) That Sir Thomas More had his knighting revoked
5. What did Edward pay the captain as fare?
(a) A fur lined hat
(b) Three gold pieces
(c) His fur lined cape
(d) Two pence
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the event take place where these women became martyrs?
2. How does Grant describe the way stars affect a person?
3. Who's side of history was Oliphant on?
4. What color was one of the objects brought?
5. Who did Marta send?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)