|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Midget suggest he do?
(a) Watch television
(b) Read the expensive books his friends keep bringing him
(c) Listen to his iPod
(d) Play video games
2. How did Grant view Thomas More after finding this out?
(a) As a weak kneed man who shouldn't have reported heresay information as factual
(b) As though he is washed out, cancelled and deleted
(c) As though he is the foremost source of information on Richard III
(d) As an admirable historian reporting on something he knew nothing about
3. Who were the Cat and the Rat?
(a) William Catesby and Richard Ratcliffe
(b) Richard's pets
(c) Bill Catsburg and Detective Rattitoule
(d) The two prince's pets
4. At approximately what time did the parcel from Marta arrive?
5. What diagnosis did the Midget give Richard the Third before knowing who he was?
(a) Down Syndrome
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the man in velvet and pearls?
2. How old was Edward while leading an army?
3. What was different about Richard?
4. How did Marta say that James thought Richard III's face looked like?
5. What color was the second visitor wearing?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)