|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose account of history does the Amazon take her information from?
(a) Sir Thomas More's History of Time
(b) Sir James Tyres Time That's Passed
(c) Her history professor at school
(d) Funk and Wagnells Encyclopedia
2. Where did Sir Thomas More get his account of Richard III?
(a) From Shakespeare
(b) From John Milton
(c) From Sir Athos
(d) From John Morton
3. What does Marta say about Brent upon her leaving?
(a) That he is a much more welcome visitor than she nowadays
(b) "Now that he's here, I better be going"
(c) That he has usurped her favor in Grant's eyes
(d) He is possessed of strong sorcery to win over Grants favor
4. What did he suggest was the motive of Richard III to kill the boys?
(a) Envy of his older brother
(b) Hatred of their mother
(c) Hatred of children
(d) Hatred of himself
5. How does he describe this woman?
(a) She is abhorrently naive
(b) She is overtly rotund
(c) She is like a nun or queen
(d) She is tiny and drawn
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Grant find in the middle of the room when he looks up from his book?
2. What thought startled Grant awake?
3. Where is Grant's next source of information?
4. What does Grant say of Sir Thomas More now?
5. What historical figure does his visitor like?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)