|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Marta headed when she went to visit Grant?
(a) To the matinee
(b) To her mothers
(c) To the seaside
(d) To the quay
2. Who claimed to have done away with the nephews?
(a) A friend of Richard, Tyler
(b) King Richard III
(c) Queen Elizabeth
(d) A friend of Richard's, Tyrrel
3. What contemporary city map picture was bisected by a great fire?
(b) San Francisco
(d) New Westminster
4. What was the only thing Mrs. Tinker read in the newspapers?
(a) Murder cases
(b) Political articles
(c) Sports articles
(d) Human interest stories
5. Who did Richard want to marry?
(a) His aunt
(b) His niece
(c) His sister in law
(d) Queen Mary of Scot
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would Williams put Richard the Third?
2. What color was the second visitor wearing?
3. What color was one of the objects brought?
4. What had Grant given Mrs. Tinker every year for Christmas?
5. What was the characteristic that had led Grant to identify the criminal in the lineup?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)