|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Richard want to marry?
(a) His aunt
(b) His sister in law
(c) Queen Mary of Scot
(d) His niece
2. What color was one of the objects brought?
(a) Sage green
(b) Sunset pink
(c) Sky blue
(d) Ruby red
3. How does the Midget say Richard killed his nephews?
(a) Smothered them with pillows
(b) Stabbed them to death
(c) Hung them by the neck
(d) Slipped poison into their food
4. What was the only thing Mrs. Tinker read in the newspapers?
(a) Political articles
(b) Human interest stories
(c) Sports articles
(d) Murder cases
5. What was it that he felt Old England had going for it?
(a) That they frequently went to war
(b) That the church was always behind the scenes
(c) That there was a great social network
(d) That kings came and kings went
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Grant describe the book Marta gave him?
2. Who claimed to have done away with the nephews?
3. What drove the two boys apart eventually?
4. Who was the man in velvet and pearls?
5. Who returned after lunch and what was he/she carrying?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)