|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does he describe this woman?
(a) She is abhorrently naive
(b) She is tiny and drawn
(c) She is like a nun or queen
(d) She is overtly rotund
2. Who comes to visit Grant in the hospital?
3. Who was the person in the picture Grant describes as a monster of nursery stories?
(a) Henry the Fifth
(b) Prince Charles
(c) Richard the Third
(d) Jack the Ripper
4. Who was Grant chasing?
5. Where would Williams put Richard the Third?
(a) On the wall
(b) In prison
(c) On the dock
(d) On the bench
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Grant find in the middle of the room when he looks up from his book?
2. What does the Midget suggest he do?
3. How does the Midget feel about Richard the Third's face?
4. What did the two visitors talk about?
5. What historical figure does his visitor like?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)