|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grant picks up an engraving of a portrait. Who does it belong to?
(a) Lucilla Bourgois
(b) Lacy Borgia
(c) Lucy Beatty
(d) Lucrezia Borgia
2. What does Carradine believe was Richard's ambition?
(a) To put an end to the York-Lancaster fight for good
(b) To keep the crown for himself and no one else
(c) To destroy anyone in between him and the crown
(d) To live forever
3. What does Marta think of Brent's relationship with Atlanta?
(a) That they are really sweet together, more like twins than lovers
(b) That they are in the beginning flush of love
(c) That they are complete opposites and always fighting
(d) That they are doomed as a couple
4. Who was the Amazon's hero?
(a) Edward the Eighth
(b) King George
(c) Richard the Lionheart
(d) Queen Elizabeth
5. What is Alan reminded of after he receives the message from Carradine?
(a) How medieval proceedings were in Richard's time
(b) The death of the nephews
(c) The life of Richards' surviving mistresses/wife
(d) The account of the scene made in the Tower regarding Jane Shore
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Midget suggest he do?
2. What does Grant hate the sight of?
3. Who actually killed the two boys?
4. Where did Sir Thomas More get his account of Richard III?
5. What did the author of The Rose of Raby hint at the end?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)