|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Midget feel about Richard?
(a) That his twisted figure was the result of sorcery
(b) That he was always a snake in the grass biding his time
(c) That he was an evil doer from birth
(d) That he as a mentally unstable man
2. Where was Richard the day that Edward died?
(a) On the border of Scotland
(b) In London
(c) In Wales
(d) In York
3. Who's side of history was Oliphant on?
(a) He was unbiased
(b) The Lancastrian
(c) The York
(d) The Tudors
4. What was the gist of the rumor issued by France?
(a) That the French were better than the British
(b) That the French would not fight the British
(c) That the French were being drafted
(d) That the boys had been massacred
5. Who did Marta send?
(a) Derrick Jones
(b) Brent Carradine
(c) Fredrick Sorren
(d) Scott Calay
Short Answer Questions
1. What turns out to be a myth of Richard the Third?
2. Where had the majority of the Royal family gone following Edward's death?
3. When did the younger boy join his brother?
4. What is the last thing the Midget suggests Grant should do?
5. Who did Dr. Shaw claim were illegitimate sons of the Duke and Duchess of York?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)