|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Mrs. Tinker think that Grant is unwell?
(a) He hasn't read the paper
(b) He hasn't drank his tea
(c) He looks a little pale
(d) He hasn't touched his scones
2. Where did Marta get all the engravings and pictures?
(a) From Jerry
(b) From James
(c) From Jessie
(d) From John
3. Where was Marta headed when she went to visit Grant?
(a) To the quay
(b) To the seaside
(c) To the matinee
(d) To her mothers
4. What is the last thing the Midget suggests Grant should do?
(a) Ponder philosophy and the human condition
(b) Take up knitting
(c) Get in a wheelchair and go outside
(d) Wage war on the orderlies
5. Who does Mrs. Tinker blame for the deaths of the Princes?
(b) Richard the Third
(d) Edward the IV
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the man in velvet and pearls?
2. How does he describe this woman?
3. What kind of match were Richard Plantagenet and Cicely Nevill?
4. Who had no recollection of anything he did until he was halfway through the act?
5. What historical figure does his visitor like?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)