|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Edward pay the captain as fare?
(a) His fur lined cape
(b) A fur lined hat
(c) Two pence
(d) Three gold pieces
2. Who comes to visit Grant in the hospital?
3. Who was Grant chasing?
4. Where was Marta headed when she went to visit Grant?
(a) To the seaside
(b) To the matinee
(c) To her mothers
(d) To the quay
5. How was Richard described?
(a) As someone who 'looked like a visitor' and the 'changeling'
(b) He looked like an 'illegitimate child' and a 'stranger in the home'
(c) As someone who 'looked like a social outcast' and local 'character'
(d) Eyes too close together, he was 'shifty' and had an 'irrepressible influence'
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Richard's opinion of his brother?
2. What information does the his new visitor give him about Richard III?
3. Who was Edward supposed to marry?
4. Grant picks up an engraving of a portrait. Who does it belong to?
5. What was the characteristic that had led Grant to identify the criminal in the lineup?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)