|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Edmund when he went off to campaign?
2. Who does Grant want to get a note to?
(a) Mr. Williamson
(b) Sergeant Williams
(d) Mr. Tinker
3. Who did Cicely lose that December morning in London and would never see again?
(a) Her sister, her husband and her brother
(b) Her sister, her son, and her husband
(c) Her son, her brother and her uncle
(d) Her husband, her brother and her son
4. Who really outfitted the ships with Margaret's money?
5. Where was Marta headed when she went to visit Grant?
(a) To her mothers
(b) To the seaside
(c) To the quay
(d) To the matinee
Short Answer Questions
1. What drove the two boys apart eventually?
2. What had Grant given Mrs. Tinker every year for Christmas?
3. Grant picks up an engraving of a portrait. Who does it belong to?
4. Where would Williams put Richard the Third?
5. What kind of work was Rose of Raby?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)