|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brent offer to bring Grant?
(a) To Greenwich and back by boat
(b) To the Palace
(c) Just out in general
(d) To the Tower of London
2. What did Edward pay the captain as fare?
(a) Two pence
(b) A fur lined hat
(c) Three gold pieces
(d) His fur lined cape
3. What kind of work was Rose of Raby?
(b) Science Fiction
4. Where did Richard take the young prince?
(a) To the Duke of Essex's place in Kent
(b) To the Duchess of Burgandy's palace
(c) Richard took the young prince with him where ever he went
(d) To the Bishop's Palace in St. Paul's Churchyard
5. What time did Grant believe he would sleep to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is "gunning for" Alan?
2. What was different about Richard?
3. How many men did Rivers set out with?
4. What is wrong with this theory?
5. How old was Edmund when he went off to campaign?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)