1. What does Grant hate the sight of?
(a) His injuries
(b) The needles
(c) The nurses
(d) The ceiling
2. What does the Midget suggest he do?
(a) Listen to his iPod
(b) Read the expensive books his friends keep bringing him
(c) Watch television
(d) Play video games
3. Who was Grant chasing?
4. Who comes to visit Grant in the hospital?
5. What historical figure does his visitor like?
(a) Pliny the younger
(b) Mary, Queen of Scots
(c) Elizabeth, Queen of Britain
(d) Sir Winston Churchill
6. When Grant says no to researching the first historical figure, who else does his visitor suggest?
(b) The Man in the Iron Mask
7. Who is the second visitor?
(a) Miss Tucker
(b) Mrs. Tinker
(c) Mrs. Tracker
(d) Mr. Osbuld
8. What did the two visitors talk about?
(a) The state of affairs in the house
(b) Grants' condition
(c) The Bible and scripture
(d) What Grant should do to keep himself occupied
This section contains 4,908 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)