1. What does Grant hate the sight of?
(a) His injuries
(b) The nurses
(c) The needles
(d) The ceiling
2. What does the Midget suggest he do?
(a) Watch television
(b) Listen to his iPod
(c) Play video games
(d) Read the expensive books his friends keep bringing him
3. Who was Grant chasing?
4. Who comes to visit Grant in the hospital?
5. What historical figure does his visitor like?
(a) Sir Winston Churchill
(b) Elizabeth, Queen of Britain
(c) Pliny the younger
(d) Mary, Queen of Scots
6. When Grant says no to researching the first historical figure, who else does his visitor suggest?
(a) The Man in the Iron Mask
7. Who is the second visitor?
(a) Miss Tucker
(b) Mrs. Tinker
(c) Mrs. Tracker
(d) Mr. Osbuld
8. What did the two visitors talk about?
(a) Grants' condition
(b) The state of affairs in the house
(c) What Grant should do to keep himself occupied
(d) The Bible and scripture
This section contains 4,908 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)